Pope Benedict to resign

Part of his bio the day he was named to the Papacy. I'm lead to believe that wikipedia is subject to change from time to time with the rough edges occasionally receiving a little extra polishing.
Same thing with Barry Obama's relationship with Frank Marshall Davis. Polished, sanitized, and smelling like a rose.
The standard issue German anti aircraft gun was the Krupp manufactured 88 mm cannon. It could reach planes flying at 25,000 ft. It's elevation could be depressed to allow it to be used as an excellent anti tank weapon as well. The American Army figured they needed five M-4 Shermans to take out one Panzer or Tiger Tank. Same ratio would be available to deal with an anti tank gun. While you're firing at one tank, four others are taking aim directly at you. The American 75 mm round didn't have enough oomph to penetrate the Panzer's front armor, but human skin wasn't that well armored. Sayonara. Joseph apparently felt serving communion was a more viable option than serving up anti tank rounds to an approaching enemy. Far better than gathering up your body parts for reassembly, an arm here, a leg there, a head here, some intestine from here, here, and here. Now what exactly happened to my hands and feet?

I will assume you or wikipedia is correct on this, that is, up against an American assault of superior means he deserted the German army he was conscripted into. This also occurred in April 1945! This is hardly the same as fighting for your nation when you know the cause is true and honorable and deserting that. Is it? Yet you sound like you want to make him out to be a coward and nothing more. It sounds disingenous to say the least.

Joseph Ratzinger is a holy and brilliant man and very humble. He uses simple words to explain sublime ideas or matters. He is a scholar, not a "people's pope." Sorry, some things are just too important to sway from just to make the masses feel happier.

Humble? Really? Because running around in red Prada shoes and blessing Lamborghinis (like he did when he first started), is anything but humble.

BTW.................wanna talk about the pedophiles in the priesthood that Bent Dick Rat Singer has basically given a pass to?

And yeah..................if the prophecies of St. Malachi are correct, the next pope is going to be named Peter the Roman, and he's going to bring about the end of the Catholic church.

Prophecy of the Popes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'd first heard of them in 2000, when JPII was still pope, and waited to see if the next one would be named Benedict. Let's see if he's correct on this one as well.

Prophecies, all the faithful, even the saints are all not perfect in their words or promises. Only when the Church teaches on faith and morals, or when the pope speaks ex cathedra is it without error. That is how the Lord established His Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against thee --- try as one might.

That's pretty odd, there's something behind this, very devout and extreme Christians I know think the next vatican is the antichrist....anyone here of something like this? ......:cool:

I've never heard of that before, is that really true?

I'm not christian but extremely religious Christians we know said that today, they say they believe the next vatican is the antichrist and I came here to see if any other Christians also believe that or if its a popular theory/prophecy if you may.....:cool:

Kind of sad

Yes, but think of it as graduation, which is also sad but not in a negative way.
And how wonderful he can take time to give thanks and say goodbye
instead of leaving the post by dying where people don't get to exchange regards
and work through the transition together. I believe this is good for spiritual growth.

Sure, he's older and I can understand his health, also I think it's terrific that he is honest about his ability and where he feels limited and can no longer do the job.

I was looking at a catholic website where it listed scheduled appearances and for an 85 year old it seemed like a lot of work to travel so much.

But on another level since this only happened like 600 or 700 years ago, it's shocking and sad.

That's pretty odd, there's something behind this, very devout and extreme Christians I know think the next vatican is the antichrist....anyone here of something like this? ......:cool:

I'm not christian but extremely religious Christians we know said that today, they say they believe the next vatican is the antichrist and I came here to see if any other Christians also believe that or if its a popular theory/prophecy if you may.....:cool:

I'm not religious myself, but I still felt it sad to read about, I don't know why it touched me that way, but it did. :dunno:

I'm not religious myself, but I still felt it sad to read about, I don't know why it touched me that way, but it did. :dunno:

I am also surprised, but whenever the Vatican does something, there has to be something behind it.....:cool:

I will assume you or wikipedia is correct on this, that is, up against an American assault of superior means he deserted the German army he was conscripted into. This also occurred in April 1945! This is hardly the same as fighting for your nation when you know the cause is true and honorable and deserting that. Is it? Yet you sound like you want to make him out to be a coward and nothing more. It sounds disingenous to say the least.

Joseph Ratzinger is a holy and brilliant man and very humble. He uses simple words to explain sublime ideas or matters. He is a scholar, not a "people's pope." Sorry, some things are just too important to sway from just to make the masses feel happier.

Humble? Really? Because running around in red Prada shoes and blessing Lamborghinis (like he did when he first started), is anything but humble.

BTW.................wanna talk about the pedophiles in the priesthood that Bent Dick Rat Singer has basically given a pass to?

And yeah..................if the prophecies of St. Malachi are correct, the next pope is going to be named Peter the Roman, and he's going to bring about the end of the Catholic church.

I'd first heard of them in 2000, when JPII was still pope, and waited to see if the next one would be named Benedict. Let's see if he's correct on this one as well.

Prophecies, all the faithful, even the saints are all not perfect in their words or promises. Only when the Church teaches on faith and morals, or when the pope speaks ex cathedra is it without error. That is how the Lord established His Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against thee --- try as one might.

Then how does anyone believe anything the bible says? Is it selective criticism?

I am also surprised, but whenever the Vatican does something, there has to be something behind it.....:cool:

I believe you.

I am interested to read feedback from those who are religious on what you said.

Then how does anyone believe anything the bible says? Is it selective criticism?

The Church established by Christ was assumed (with good reason and cause) to be lead by the Holy Spirit when selecting which books were inspired and to be included. One can assume those books are without error, but interpretation is left to the Church where there is disagreement.

When I spoke of prophecies, I was not referring to Biblical prophecies. I was referring to other "prophets" or saints who came after Christ. Go read Joan of Arc if you want some exact prophecies that came true beyond any refutation.

There has been a lot of talk of his health. He was apparently restricted in travel and may be in the end of his time. He saw how much upheaval was cause at the end with the last pope, and choose to step down rather then die in office.

Of the short list of possible "new popes" they are almost all Italian. So, dont get yer hopes up if you're thinking a new pope means a new direction for the church.

Pope Paul kissed the Qur'an and proclaimed that the God of Islam and the God of Christianity were the same God.
That was frightening enough, considering Allah has no son.

The NWO church charter makes any exclusive way to Heaven a hate crime. That makes Christians open game.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

I reject your interpretation about an exclusive way to heaven being a hate crime. Christians will always be open game, incidentally.

Benedict XVI also caused a global uprising against him when at Regensberg he openly stated what Islam has wrought, it was not complimentary. You read far too much in John Paul II's one act of peace with Islam, even if it was inadvisable.

And, yes, no man does cometh unto the father but by Jesus, but what of it? And Muslim or unbliever that is ultimately allowed into heaven is ONLY through Jesus. Or are you contending only a Christian can make it to heaven?

Nothing was interpreted. Read the Charter. Being a Christian, I also reject the notion that an exclusive way to Heaven (Jesus) means I hate anyone who doesn't share that belief. In Rev. the beheaded saints crying out for justice will be the direct result of the Charter.

Was John Paul's misstep to be taken any more lightly by God than Solomon's? Cause if it is, then God owes Solomon and his people an apology.

I am repeating what Christ contended.
No man.........without Christ.......will enter Heaven.

Pope Paul kissed the Qur'an and proclaimed that the God of Islam and the God of Christianity were the same God.
That was frightening enough, considering Allah has no son.

The NWO church charter makes any exclusive way to Heaven a hate crime. That makes Christians open game.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me".

I reject your interpretation about an exclusive way to heaven being a hate crime. Christians will always be open game, incidentally.

Benedict XVI also caused a global uprising against him when at Regensberg he openly stated what Islam has wrought, it was not complimentary. You read far too much in John Paul II's one act of peace with Islam, even if it was inadvisable.

And, yes, no man does cometh unto the father but by Jesus, but what of it? And Muslim or unbliever that is ultimately allowed into heaven is ONLY through Jesus. Or are you contending only a Christian can make it to heaven?

Nothing was interpreted. Read the Charter. Being a Christian, I also reject the notion that an exclusive way to Heaven (Jesus) means I hate anyone who doesn't share that belief. In Rev. the beheaded saints crying out for justice will be the direct result of the Charter.

Was John Paul's misstep to be taken any more lightly by God than Solomon's? Cause if it is, then God owes Solomon and his people an apology.

I am repeating what Christ contended.
No man.........without Christ.......will enter Heaven.

No one is arguing what was said. I am arguing with your favored interpretation of what that means. You have all kinds of problems if you are going to tell me only those who are "born again" or who say the sinner's prayer can go to heaven.

John Paul is in very fine standing, despite his very few sins. Or do you think you have something concrete that says he is not?

I have no idea what in the world you are trying to say with this: " I also reject the notion that an exclusive way to Heaven (Jesus) means I hate anyone who doesn't share that belief."

I respectfully disagree.
God's standards for His prophets, from which we got the prophecies, was if they are not perfect in their words or promises/predictions, 100% of the time, take them out back and stone them to death with my permission.

Amos 3:7
Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.

To claim God's prophets were not perfect in their words is to say that God's not either.
He is.
You can trust the Bible.

The Church you refer to are those that have accepted Christ as their savior, not an organization. It is they whom the gates of Hell will not prevail against. Apostate churches, filled with end time false prophets like Rick Warren, don't share that protection. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Part of his bio the day he was named to the Papacy. I'm lead to believe that wikipedia is subject to change from time to time with the rough edges occasionally receiving a little extra polishing.
Same thing with Barry Obama's relationship with Frank Marshall Davis. Polished, sanitized, and smelling like a rose.
The standard issue German anti aircraft gun was the Krupp manufactured 88 mm cannon. It could reach planes flying at 25,000 ft. It's elevation could be depressed to allow it to be used as an excellent anti tank weapon as well. The American Army figured they needed five M-4 Shermans to take out one Panzer or Tiger Tank. Same ratio would be available to deal with an anti tank gun. While you're firing at one tank, four others are taking aim directly at you. The American 75 mm round didn't have enough oomph to penetrate the Panzer's front armor, but human skin wasn't that well armored. Sayonara. Joseph apparently felt serving communion was a more viable option than serving up anti tank rounds to an approaching enemy. Far better than gathering up your body parts for reassembly, an arm here, a leg there, a head here, some intestine from here, here, and here. Now what exactly happened to my hands and feet?

1. A prudent man would realize that Catholics are indeed the center and only religion by now.
2. Welcome Pope Peter.
3. Then *THE END* or shall I say *ETERNITY*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. A prudent man would realize that Catholics are indeed the center and only religion by now.
2. Welcome Pope Peter.
3. Then *THE END* or shall I say *ETERNITY*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually, a prudent man would realize that there are more facets of God than what is proscribed by a single religion.

Catholics are the center? Really? They're actually a religion that was stolen from the Jews, and mixed in with pagan beliefs.

Wanna talk about Easter and Christmas?

Even Mother Nature is getting into the act. Probably pissed because of Benedicts lack of resolution. The Cardinals vestments, of which Benedict was one before elevated to the Papacy, are red because its the color of blood, which much was shed for the sake of the church. Karol Wotyla worked lugging stones for the Nazis on his back out of one of their quarries to hide his seminarian status.

Pic Of The Day | Weasel Zippers

How does Pope Barack Hussein Obama sound?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back