Pope: Biden ok to receive communion

The Rightwing wants to weaponize communion
The Pope wants it to be a blessing
Whether you’re religious or not i would think maybe a question would pop into your mind about someone claiming to be a devout Catholic yet supporting the murder of children, while attending that church that even restricts contraception. And then he comes out and flat out lies about what the church’s leader, the man second to Jesus in that religion, told him. Flat out fucking lied.

And that doesn’t even cause a moments reflection on your support for such a person?

It's between Bidum and God... Slow Joe will still have to answer for it and it's out of the Pope's hands
No...Biden is a corrupt pos willing to sell out to anyone, the Pope and the church are corrupt pos as well who have sold out all over the over the world. If the pope is giving his blessing off turning off all the vatican cameras for the meeting---then these two corrupt assholes have a made deal that will harm america.

Whether you’re religious or not i would think maybe a question would pop into your mind about someone claiming to be a devout Catholic yet supporting the murder of children, while attending that church that even restricts contraception. And then he comes out and flat out lies about what the church’s leader, the man second to Jesus in that religion, told him. Flat out fucking lied.

And that doesn’t even cause a moments reflection on your support for such a person?
Both the Pope and Biden are working on bigger issues this is nonsense that you're obsessing with this.

Unless you are a Catholic, I don't really see where this is any of your business.
One of the reason I am not Catholic is the Pope. The Popes of the Catholic Church have a tarnished history. Plus I don’t see the Biblical requirements for a Pope to be the middleman between myself and God.

hopefully they slipped an ex-lax and some Metamucil in there instead of bread and wine.
I hope that was meant as a joke, otherwise you're one sick puppy, not unusual around here. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

The real irony is there is a religion where some old guy living in a castle is given all the power of that religion.
And, to this day, leaders of the world go see this old guy that dies and is replaced by other old dudes volleying to be the next old guy.

I hope that was meant as a joke, otherwise you're one sick puppy, not unusual around here. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
My days are typically great.

I just figure the old guy is probably stopped up and needs a little help!!!

Yes, he has a stuttering problem he's pretty well mastered it, better than most. I'm surprised you have this kind of attitude towards the disabled, very rude to say the least. Very telling of what kind of person you are. Fortunately most people in the world think he talks more distinctly than Trump ever did. Trump has the vocabulary of a fifth grader.
The only disability Biden has is dementia.

As a disabled Veteran, I do not believe a disability makes you a weak, easily offended snowflake.

If you suck, you suck - disabled or not.

The real irony is there is a religion where some old guy living in a castle is given all the power of that religion.
And, to this day, leaders of the world go see this old guy that dies and is replaced by other old dudes volleying to be the next old guy.
People who damn-near worship him gives him that power.

I follow Jesus Christ and have God's word to guide me. I don't need some old man to tell me year by year what God thinks is OK THIS year.

People who damn-near worship him gives him that power.

I follow Jesus Christ and have God's word to guide me. I don't need some old man to tell me year by year what God thinks is OK THIS year.
Not to bash Catholicism, but here goes anyway... even more irony is the praise the early Catholic church gave to Paul. Whose writings were all catagorically against everything Catholics believe. Everything.

I also don't feel the need to confess my sins to a man and ask for HIS forgiveness. I talk to Gid and ask for HIS forgiveness, guidance,, and strength.

Both the Pope and Biden are working on bigger issues this is nonsense that you're obsessing with this.
Like using who knows how many military transports to haul an 85 car motorcade to Italy so they can discuss globull warming?

You’re right their hypocrisy is a full time job.

Yes, he has a stuttering problem he's pretty well mastered it, better than most. I'm surprised you have this kind of attitude towards the disabled, very rude to say the least. Very telling of what kind of person you are. Fortunately most people in the world think he talks more distinctly than Trump ever did. Trump has the vocabulary of a fifth grader.
He didn't stutter when he was younger.

1635692222081.png

They're both fully vaccinated, and the infection rate is low in Italy at the time so it allows for people not to wear a mask that are fully vaccinated. Your daughter is now available to get vaccinated, then she too will not have to wear a mask anymore. Finally what a blessing, protection and freedom to live instead of freedom to die.

They're both fully vaccinated, and the infection rate is low in Italy at the time so it allows for people not to wear a mask that are fully vaccinated. Your daughter is now available to get vaccinated, then she too will not have to wear a mask anymore. Finally what a blessing, protection and freedom to live instead of freedom to die.
Biden's staff is fully vaccinated, and yet they all wear masks.

Forum List

Back