Pope Francis called ideological Christianity “an illness”

That, Jeremiah, is what I will not tolerate and what I left. You dare to say that all Catholics are hell-bound, further turning people of faith against each other?! That is not your call. Do you hear me?

"Forbid them not." What does that refer to? I contend that anybody who takes a path to walk with God - it is NOT for you to judge their path, and try to make them walk a different one. And you most assuredly have no business trying to strike fear in their hearts that if they don't walk YOUR path, they are hell-bound.

You just don't.

Catholicism is an incomplete faith.

The context of the passage you site is:

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.-Mark 9:39

There is no evidence that the Catholic church is doing miracles so therefore the passage doesn't apply.

We can judge.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

That, Jeremiah, is what I will not tolerate and what I left. You dare to say that all Catholics are hell-bound, further turning people of faith against each other?! That is not your call. Do you hear me?

"Forbid them not." What does that refer to? I contend that anybody who takes a path to walk with God - it is NOT for you to judge their path, and try to make them walk a different one. And you most assuredly have no business trying to strike fear in their hearts that if they don't walk YOUR path, they are hell-bound.

You just don't.

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.-Mark 9:39

There is no evidence that the Catholic church is doing miracles so therefore the passage doesn't apply.

We can judge.

Wrong verse, and shut up.

Chuck, I believe this man appointed Pope is morally insane and has no relationship with Jesus Christ whatsoever. On the other hand, I know that there are people who attend catholic churches, priests and nuns in charismatic services - rcc members - and they are going through great spiritual warfare right now as they weigh out whether they should stay or go. I do not believe the Lord would keep them there - I believe this is the hour in which the Lord is speaking to his people and saying, "Come out from among them and be ye separated". It is a very bad time for them and I pray they make it out with all of their families following straight behind them... very sad. As for the pope with the anti christ spirit - all we can do is pray for him and write God have mercy over his doorpost. He's morally insane.

If Yeshua reads this he might swarm in on you with a whip as he did to the money changers in the Temple...

Who do you think led me to write this? If you knew the Word of God you would realize that He confirms the moral insanity of this "pope". You are perishing for lack of knowledge as to what the scriptures say. I'm defending the Word of God. While you are mocking Him.... I'll pray for you because truly you don't know what you are doing here. Neither does the one who started this thread. Otherwise they would not dare to do it.

-Jeri

You just don't.

King James Bible

We can judge.

Wrong verse, and shut up.

He is using the right verse and I never said all Catholics are hellbound, BD. I said that those who desire to stay out of hell will not follow this anti christ pope and his false teachings. Nor will they promote them as you are doing with this thread.

There are many good people - believers in Jesus Christ who met the Lord while in the Catholic Church I have stated that consistently to be the truth but as a matter of fact what I also have stated was that they did so in spite of some of the RCC teachings (which are not scriptural at all ).

As for you, BD, you wonder why you were tormented the other day and in need of prayer? Perhaps you should consider that you are acting as an accuser of the brethren with threads such as these and the trouble you are trying to create for others you are bringing upon your own head instead! ( by your own hands ) Why not turn from your wickedness and repent, BD?

The Lord is merciful but it is foolishness to provoke him to anger by continuing to do what you are doing here. Read the Proverbs thread. I believe it will help you gain wisdom about why you are in the state you are in. I wish you God's best, BD, but I can tell you now the road you are presently on will not lead you there. - Jeri

BD, I am a Christian and I am not going to argue with you over scripture. In fact, I'm not going to respond to you again for the time being because it would be of no benefit to either of us. I wish God's best for your life and bless you. In Jesus Name, Jeri

No. He is not. I said "forbid them not." what verse am I referring to?

Hint: it's not the one he pulled out his ass.

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

In other words, he is criticizing those who follow a legalistic idealogy in place of being a true disciple of Christ.

I see nothing inherently wrong that. Paul taught that if we have all faith and all hope and yet have no charity it doesn't profit us.

Charity is what is important. If more Christians sought this gift, Atheists would lose most of their argument.

This man called Pope Francis is morally insane and anyone who listens to him is equally so. His denial of Jesus Christ and the Words of Jesus Christ speak for itself. If you are still inside the Roman Catholic church do not walk away. RUN!

This is the great falling away that is mentioned in the bible. Many will listen to false teachers and follow them. Others will recognize them for what they are and leave. There are many followers of Jesus Christ inside the RCC who are priests and nuns. I spoke to a Catholic woman on the phone yesterday who told me her priest was at a conference put on by the Roman Catholic Church.

The priest said it was very hot outside and he walked over to a table provided by the RCC for refreshments, drinks. He asked for a bottle of water and the woman behind the table set up told him the drinks were only for the workers. He said, but I am a priest! I am only asking for a drink of water! Could you not give me a cup of water? She said, "No." The water is only for the workers putting on this conference. Not for anyone else.

He said, Jesus said, when I was thirsty you gave me to drink. Where is the Christ like behavior in what you are doing? She and the other workers were in agreement he would get no water and it mattered not that he was a Roman Catholic Priest attending the conference there. I am sure the priest had never seen such unchristlike behavior coming from the very leadership of the Roman Catholic Church. ( she said this is was the orders she received concerning who recieved water and who didn't ) I felt great compassion for that priest realizing that he is just now getting the picture of what is to come.

I am praying for him that he will leave the RCC as many are and serve Christ without the constraints of an anti christ at the helm. I wish him the very best. Many Catholics are leaving the RCC at this hour because of this anti christ pope. When the leader is Morally Insane what other choice do they have? They are in my prayers.

I wish people would realize that Christ didn't ask us to take money from others and give to the poor. He asked us to give to them. He asked us to take care of the poor and afflicted and minister to their needs. He didn't ask us to outsource our responsibility for the poor to politicians and bureaucrats to ease our guilty conscience and allow them to glut themselves while claiming to help the poor and instead enslaving them.

Chuck, I believe this man appointed Pope is morally insane and has no relationship with Jesus Christ whatsoever. On the other hand, I know that there are people who attend catholic churches, priests and nuns in charismatic services - rcc members - and they are going through great spiritual warfare right now as they weigh out whether they should stay or go. I do not believe the Lord would keep them there - I believe this is the hour in which the Lord is speaking to his people and saying, "Come out from among them and be ye separated". It is a very bad time for them and I pray they make it out with all of their families following straight behind them... very sad. As for the pope with the anti christ spirit - all we can do is pray for him and write God have mercy over his doorpost. He's morally insane.

If Yeshua reads this he might swarm in on you with a whip as he did to the money changers in the Temple...

Considering He knows exactly what she wrote and isn't swarming her with a whip, I can only conclude that you are wrong.

This man called Pope Francis is morally insane and anyone who listens to him is equally so. His denial of Jesus Christ and the Words of Jesus Christ speak for itself. If you are still inside the Roman Catholic church do not walk away. RUN!

This is the great falling away that is mentioned in the bible. Many will listen to false teachers and follow them. Others will recognize them for what they are and leave. There are many followers of Jesus Christ inside the RCC who are priests and nuns. I spoke to a Catholic woman on the phone yesterday who told me her priest was at a conference put on by the Roman Catholic Church.

The priest said it was very hot outside and he walked over to a table provided by the RCC for refreshments, drinks. He asked for a bottle of water and the woman behind the table set up told him the drinks were only for the workers. He said, but I am a priest! I am only asking for a drink of water! Could you not give me a cup of water? She said, "No." The water is only for the workers putting on this conference. Not for anyone else.

He said, Jesus said, when I was thirsty you gave me to drink. Where is the Christ like behavior in what you are doing? She and the other workers were in agreement he would get no water and it mattered not that he was a Roman Catholic Priest attending the conference there. I am sure the priest had never seen such unchristlike behavior coming from the very leadership of the Roman Catholic Church. ( she said this is was the orders she received concerning who recieved water and who didn't ) I felt great compassion for that priest realizing that he is just now getting the picture of what is to come.

I am praying for him that he will leave the RCC as many are and serve Christ without the constraints of an anti christ at the helm. I wish him the very best. Many Catholics are leaving the RCC at this hour because of this anti christ pope. When the leader is Morally Insane what other choice do they have? They are in my prayers.

I wish people would realize that Christ didn't ask us to take money from others and give to the poor. He asked us to give to them. He asked us to take care of the poor and afflicted and minister to their needs. He didn't ask us to outsource our responsibility for the poor to politicians and bureaucrats to ease our guilty conscience and allow them to glut themselves while claiming to help the poor and instead enslaving them.

He said to render to Caesar was is Caesar's and Caesar is the Government. The Government is legally entrusted with the General welfare of the Nation and that includes nutrition assistance such as food stamp...do not forget the Eye and Pyramid on currency...

Considering He knows exactly what she wrote and isn't swarming her with a whip, I can only conclude that you are wrong.

You are another one needing a frosty can of "Yeshua's whip"...first there is a Mountain then there is no Mountain and then there is...

Who do you think led me to write this? If you knew the Word of God you would realize that He confirms the moral insanity of this "pope". You are perishing for lack of knowledge as to what the scriptures say. I'm defending the Word of God. While you are mocking Him.... I'll pray for you because truly you don't know what you are doing here. Neither does the one who started this thread. Otherwise they would not dare to do it.

-Jeri

who do you think is leading me .....only Mercy and grace keeps the whip off you..Yeshua said the greatest commandment is to love God but the second greatest commandment is to love your neighbor and specially to love the least of your brethren...the least the most hateful of your brethren you must love because whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do to Yeshua himself...

In other words, he is criticizing those who follow a legalistic idealogy in place of being a true disciple of Christ.

I see nothing inherently wrong that. Paul taught that if we have all faith and all hope and yet have no charity it doesn't profit us.

Charity is what is important. If more Christians sought this gift, Atheists would lose most of their argument.

It is in my opinion not important to God whatever you believe so long as one is vibrating congruent with God...I do not usually even use the word God ..I do not like referring to God using the pronoun "he"..I often use the term "the power of infinity" or the "design on power"...that design which controls the movement of constellations and the flow of time itself likes me...interacts with me on its terms....:cool:

I read the Pope's comments to someone and he sounds convoluted.

If I follow what the Pope says then Catholic prayers are ideologies because the ex catholic I know use to pray with three hail Mary's and repititious prayers. The Rosary sounds repititious as well.

Forum List

Back