Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion

The logic is, if a person wishes to be a ROMAN Catholic, one needs to listen to what the leader of that church says, OR join another church. Is anyone unlearned enough to imagine that even if he/she received the sacrament, that it would mean anything other than bringing God's curse upon the head of an individual in defiance of God. Just because a Pope says this or that doesn't change the mind of God. Every Protestant knows that much. Our great great grandparents would still look at what our nation has become in absolute horror and disbelief...

Last edited:
The logic is, if a person wishes to be a ROMAN Catholic, one needs to listen to what the leader of that church says, OR join another church. Is anyone unlearned enough to imagine that even if he/she received the sacrament, that it would mean anything other than bringing God's curse upon the head of an individual in defiance of God. Just because a Pope says this or that doesn't change the mind of God. Every Protstant knows that much. Our great great grandparents would still look at what our nation has become in absolute horror and disbelief...

Are you high?

The 1st half of your paragraph says to be Catholic you must follow the leader of our church( ie the Pope). Then you say that it doesn't matter what the Pope says.

Listen to the Pope! But who cares what he says!

o_O

The logic is, if a person wishes to be a ROMAN Catholic, one needs to listen to what the leader of that church says, OR join another church. Is anyone unlearned enough to imagine that even if he/she received the sacrament, that it would mean anything other than bringing God's curse upon the head of an individual in defiance of God. Just because a Pope says this or that doesn't change the mind of God. Every Protstant knows that much. Our great great grandparents would still look at what our nation has become in absolute horror and disbelief...

Are you high?

The 1st half of your paragraph says to be Catholic you must follow the leader of our church( ie the Pope). Then you say that it doesn't matter what the Pope says.

o_O

What I mean is if you want to be a Roman Catholic, then act like a Roman Catholic. But do not imagine that a pope can change the mind of God.

by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

250x233xFrancis-I.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6LG6_QWQ8h.jpg

Francis I – Jorge Bergoglio

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope. Francis has previously condemned offering communion to those politicians who facilitate in abortion.

Breitbart.com reported:
New Pope Francis I is a conservative in the mold of his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope John Paul II. That’s especially true on the issue of abortion, which he called a “death sentence” for the unborn in 2007. “We aren’t in agreement with the death penalty,” he said during that speech, “but in Argentina we have the death penalty. A child conceived by the rape of a mentally ill or retarded woman can be condemned to death.”

In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”

Read more:
Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion | The Gateway Pundit

Maybe ex-communication is in store for Marxists like Pelosi and Biden. Oops, I meant Democrats. Hehehe

I like him even more now.........
happy-puppy-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

So you've decided religious people must have sacrificed reason in order to believe? How do you explain great minds like Sir Robert Boyd, William Pollard, George Price. History is filled with religious individuals who were also able to retain their ability to reason.

It sounds like you aren't capable of being a believer and a thinker, and are putting your own inabilities onto others.

I imply that you address my previous post.

It is unsanitary to put words in my mouth; I don't know where they've been.

I have decided nothing about anyone else, though appearances would have us think that a majority of 'believers' in a number of religions and subdivisions have not sacrificed reason. They never engaged in it. Difficult to give up what you don't have.
As for great minds, I have no explanation for how another sees the universe. What brings people to their decisions about right and wrong? Great minds make great mistakes. It was not the mentally retarded that developed the bomb, it was 'great minds' with no reasoning. Their reach exceeded their grasp, to use the expression.

What do YOU think about that?

Last edited:
The logic is, if a person wishes to be a ROMAN Catholic, one needs to listen to what the leader of that church says, OR join another church. Is anyone unlearned enough to imagine that even if he/she received the sacrament, that it would mean anything other than bringing God's curse upon the head of an individual in defiance of God. Just because a Pope says this or that doesn't change the mind of God. Every Protestant knows that much. Our great great grandparents would still look at what our nation has become in absolute horror and disbelief...

Ain't dat da truf!

So you've decided religious people must have sacrificed reason in order to believe? How do you explain great minds like Sir Robert Boyd, William Pollard, George Price. History is filled with religious individuals who were also able to retain their ability to reason.

It sounds like you aren't capable of being a believer and a thinker, and are putting your own inabilities onto others.

No what I am saying is that a god or gods are dependent on geographic location and time. If say you were born in an Arab country 200 years ago you would have been brought up Muslim. Or maybe a shintoist in China . You are what you were brought up to be. Very few people chose their religion and the ones that do it is based on emotionalism , not fact or in depth investigation . Take our christian fundys for example, they could be interchangeable with the muslim fundamentalists, same mentality, they were just brought up in different societies and traditions as children.

by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

The far left may be disappointed when they discover that the cardinals elected another pope pro-life social conservative as pope. Francis has previously condemned offering communion to those politicians who facilitate in abortion.

Breitbart.com reported:
New Pope Francis I is a conservative in the mold of his predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI and Pope John Paul II. That’s especially true on the issue of abortion, which he called a “death sentence” for the unborn in 2007. “We aren’t in agreement with the death penalty,” he said during that speech, “but in Argentina we have the death penalty. A child conceived by the rape of a mentally ill or retarded woman can be condemned to death.”

In the Aparecida Document, a document that represents a joint statement by Latin American church leaders but presented by Francis in 2007, the leaders stated, “we should commit ourselves to ‘eucharistic coherence,’ that is, we should be conscious that people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments, in particular when abortions, euthanasia, and other serious crimes against life and family are facilitated. This responsibility applies particularly to legislators, governors, and health professionals.”

Read more:
Pope Francis Clear on Denying Communion to Politicians Who Facilitate Abortion | The Gateway Pundit

Maybe ex-communication is in store for Marxists like Pelosi and Biden. Oops, I meant Democrats. Hehehe

More Christian revenge fantasies?:eek::eek:

by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

Breitbart.com reported:

Read more:

More Christian revenge fantasies?:eek::eek:

Revenge? How so?

"Revenge? How so?"

Because Christians allowed Marx to expropriate their basic tenent and they don't know how to get it back?

I imply that you address my previous post.

It is unsanitary to put words in my mouth; I don't know where they've been.

I have decided nothing about anyone else, though appearances would have us think that a majority of 'believers' in a number of religions and subdivisions have not sacrificed reason. They never engaged in it. Difficult to give up what you don't have.
As for great minds, I have no explanation for how another sees the universe. What brings people to their decisions about right and wrong? Great minds make great mistakes. It was not the mentally retarded that developed the bomb, it was 'great minds' with no reasoning. Their reach exceeded their grasp, to use the expression.

What do YOU think about that?

I should have quoted. I was addressing t_polk.

No what I am saying is that a god or gods are dependent on geographic location and time. If say you were born in an Arab country 200 years ago you would have been brought up Muslim. Or maybe a shintoist in China . You are what you were brought up to be. Very few people chose their religion and the ones that do it is based on emotionalism , not fact or in depth investigation . Take our christian fundys for example, they could be interchangeable with the muslim fundamentalists, same mentality, they were just brought up in different societies and traditions as children.

we sacrifice the indispensable tool of reason on the altar of superstition

See, I didn't take that to mean. "Religion is a familial and geographical issue."

I agree, I could believe something else had I been born to different parents and in a different country, or had life led me down a path where I would turn to a different faith.

Not sure what that had to do with sacrificing reason though.

Are you high?

o_O

What I mean is if you want to be a Roman Catholic, then act like a Roman Catholic. But do not imagine that a pope can change the mind of God.

Ah.

There are lots of things the church teaches that many Catholics( especially in the United States) don't follow. If the church started booting out everyone who disagreed, the pews would be empty.

by Jim Hoft
March 14, 2013

Breitbart.com reported:

Read more:

LOL...who give a shit?

There are more than 4,000 documented ways to believe in a supreme being and not a way to prove one. If you take one of those 4,000 and investigate it, Christianity, there are more than 44,000 denominations, sects, clans etc. If it's so important, why is it so complicated and confusing? In my opinion religion is divisive and as long as different cultures believe "God Is On Their Side" there will always be wars and terrorism and hatred among mankind when they should be getting treatment to the diseased and food to the starving.

"...they should be getting treatment to the diseased and food to the starving."

You mean, as in the message of Jesus that 'Christianity' seems to have superseded?

"...people cannot receive holy communion and at the same time act or speak against the commandments..."

Politicians that vote for non-defensive (and arguably all) wars and military operations are included in such a group. Any that refuse care to the needy, comfort to the orphan, food to the hungry are as well.

Pretty much puts the entire category in purgatory, or did 'we' decide that doesn't exist anymore?

we sacrifice the indispensable tool of reason on the altar of superstition

See, I didn't take that to mean. "Religion is a familial and geographical issue."

I agree, I could believe something else had I been born to different parents and in a different country, or had life led me down a path where I would turn to a different faith.

Not sure what that had to do with sacrificing reason though.

Religion is not based on any reasoning , it is what is drilled into a child's head

Only a sick fuck would want a mentally disabled woman, or a victim of rape, to be forced to carry the fetus to term. Francis is just as sick as the insane lifers who bomb abortion clinics.

Interesting that he has a problem with politicians supporting abortion. Refuse communion to them but he will still hand out communion and blessings to pedophile priests.

I think it takes an even sicker person to want to murder such a woman's offspring.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back