Pope Francis declares that Christian fundamentalists are a scourge

He is so right on. fundies are blind religious zealots a lot like ISIS.

Also he is not a fake Pope. Long live Pope Francis!!

Why does it seem like virtually everyone wants to attack Christian fundamentalists these days?
Pope Francis Declares That Christian Fundamentalists Are “A Scourge”

The pope-------- This is a fake Pope so his bs isn't going to count.

"Why does it seem like virtually everyone wants to attack Christian fundamentalists these days?"

I can't understand it.

Christian Fundamentalists merely want what is best for everyone!

laws against homosexuals
outlawing all other religions, especially atheism and islam
putting women back in the kitchen
executing abortionists
recriminalizing pot
total control of our school, police, military and governmentmaking divorce impossible to get
rebranding women who have sex as adulterers

"Why does it seem like virtually everyone wants to attack Christian fundamentalists these days?"

I can't understand it.

laws against homosexuals
executing abortionists
recriminalizing pot
total control of our school, police, military and governmentmaking divorce impossible to get

Agreed.

Now if you people just held Muslims to the same standard........

It’s hilarious watching that author try so dreadfully hard to turn the Pope’s words into an attack on millions and millions of Americans. Persecution fetishists.

I can't understand it.

laws against homosexuals
executing abortionists
recriminalizing pot

Agreed.

I already do.

The reason you believe the lie that I do NOT is because you are want to kill me.

You need to justify your blood lust.

After you and 30 of your friends have dragged me kicking and screaming to a tree and hung me and start taking selfies as you stand next to my dead hanging body you need to tell your grandchildren "he DESERVED it"

As a sane and rational civilized person i don't want ANY religion, INCLUDING ISLAM, forcibly denying us rights and freedoms and establishing a fascist theocracy.

I already do.

The reason you believe the lie that I do NOT is because you are want to kill me.

After you and 30 of your friends have dragged me kicking and screaming to a tree and hung me and start taking selfies as you stand next to my dead hanging body you need to tell your grandchildren "he DESERVED it"

As a sane and rational civilized person i don't want ANY religion, INCLUDING ISLAM, forcibly denying us rights and freedoms and establishing a fascist theocracy.

1tEj.gif

I can't understand it.

laws against homosexuals
executing abortionists
recriminalizing pot

Agreed.

I already do.

Escalated-Quickly.gif

Forum List

Back