Pope Francis Holds Easter Vigil Mass

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Pope Francis Holds Easter Vigil Mass.
I would watch this time each year but sometimes I just can't. Today seems to be one of those. It's the filmography that gets to me. Like today and in the past the cameras are moving constantly. Zooming in and out in each frame of shot. I feel vertigo sensations and my eyes get tired. I am trying to listen to it but listening to a female interpreter sounds odd to me too. Well that's my take. Amen.

Oh and by the way Where's Obama?

Pope Francis Holds Easter Vigil Mass.
I would watch this time each year but sometimes I just can't. Today seems to be one of those. It's the filmography that gets to me. Like today and in the past the cameras are moving constantly. Zooming in and out in each frame of shot. I feel vertigo sensations and my eyes get tired. I am trying to listen to it but listening to a female interpreter sounds odd to me too. Well that's my take. Amen.

Oh and by the way Where's Obama?
Your vertigo will be lessoned if you stop looking for filmography and obama at an Easter Vigil Mass.

with extra security and military arms

Not quite the love and peace most imagine for this day

Yeah the production is the problem, not the Forbidden Persian Pillars,
Baal Sun Cross, Ashera, Ishtar celebration, Dagon Fishead hats with scales on them, Mithraic cross with sickly man hanging on it, Saying the name Jesus a thousand times which is a thousand times more then
Yeshu, Yehuda, or Theudas ever heard the word used.
The fact this event is to celebrate the death of a figure they created but also thrown by the party who killed a few of the figures used for that image, that has no baring, just the camera angles and lack of stabilization mode.

ISIS crucified a priest on Easter...

Priest 'was crucified' by Isil at Easter
29/03/2016 - An Indian Catholic priest was crucified by Isil on Good Friday in Yemen, according to a group with close ties to the home where he was abducted.
A Dubai-based prayer group with close ties to the missionary home in Aden reported Father Tom Uzhunnallil's death on its Arabic website. He had been kidnapped earlier this month. Cardinal Christoph Schonborn, Archbishop of Vienna, referred to the claims in his Easter Sunday homily. Asked about the reports on Austrian television news, the archbishop replied: "We hope that it's not so, but we have to fear that it's true".

ISIL_Cropped.jpg

Father Tom Uzhunnallil was abducted by ISIL earlier this month​

The Corpus Christi Dubai report appears to lend weight to earlier warnings that Isil was planning to crucify Fr Uzhunnallil on Good Friday. Fr Uzhunnallil (56) was kidnapped on March 4 by gunmen who raided Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity, the Aden missionary home where he had been working as a chaplain. Sixteen people were killed in the attack.

Sister Sally, the order's mother superior who survived the attack, claimed the gunmen were from Isil and a neighbour reportedly witnessed militants driving away with Fr Uzhunnallil in a car. The latest reports come just days after Sushma Swaraj, India's foreign minister, said: "Fr Tom Uzhunnallil - an Indian national from Kerala - was abducted by a terror group in Yemen. We are making all efforts to secure his release," she wrote on Twitter on Saturday. She had earlier written: "We will spare no efforts to rescue Father Tom Uzhunnallil."

Priest 'was crucified' by Isil at Easter - Independent.ie

See also:

UK's Sky News says Islamic State plans attack on Jewish children in Turkey
Tue Mar 29, 2016 - Britain's Sky News quoted intelligence sources on Monday as saying that Islamic State had "advanced plans" to kill Jewish children in Turkey by attacking kindergartens, schools and youth centres.
Sky Foreign Affairs Editor Sam Kiley said the information on the "imminent" threat came from six operatives arrested over the past week in the southern Turkish city of Gaziantep.

It was not clear which country's intelligence service had provided the information to the British news network. Reuters could not verify the report and Turkish officials were not immediately reachable for comment. "In light of these circumstances, extraordinary security measures are being taken above and beyond the high alert level already in place by the Turkish police, as well as vigilance within the Jewish community," Sky quoted an intelligence source as saying on its website. "Undercover and other covert counter-terror measures are being implemented around the clock. This is a more than credible threat. This is an active plot," the source was quoted as saying.

More than 80 people have been killed in a series of suicide attacks this year in Turkey, a NATO ally of the United States. The latest attack, blamed on Islamic State, killed three Israeli tourists and an Iranian in Istanbul on March 19. The group has also claimed responsibility for suicide blasts that killed 35 people last week in Belgium.

In an upgraded travel advisory on Monday, Israel urged its citizens visiting Turkey to leave "as soon as possible", predicting possible follow-up attacks. Sky said the most likely target of an attack was a synagogue in Istanbul's Beyoglu district which has a community centre and a school attached to it.

UK's Sky News says Islamic State plans attack on Jewish children in Turkey

Forum List

Back