Zone1 Pope Francis Is Leading His Flock To The Depths Of Hell. Allows Blessings To Same Sex Couples.

provide the tablets claimed by the liar moses or never again refer to them as a heavenly personification as used by the crucifiers to persecute and victimize the innocent. aj.
Innocent? Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.. People who deal in shit, that is the queer, are definitely not innocent....Poking the poop shoot is a way to get unthinkable diseases, which Lucifer laughs at..

Innocent? Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.. People who deal in shit, that is the queer, are definitely not innocent....Poking the poop shoot is a way to get unthinkable diseases, which Lucifer laughs at..
provide the tablets claimed by the liar moses or never again refer to them as a heavenly personification as used by the crucifiers to persecute and victimize the innocent. aj.

did moses wear a skirt - for you to hide behind ... no that one did not write the c-bible that was done for you by your kind - latter to keep up the good works.

did moses wear a skirt - for you to hide behind ... no that one did not write the c-bible that was done for you by your kind - latter to keep up the good works.
Face the facts, that putting a dick in another man's ass is dirty as shit. Oh yeah, the argument that dogs do it also, means that queers listen to their animal instincts instead of being civilized like normal people do. That is why the meaning of Queer is so profiecient.

Queer - Wikipedia

Queer is an umbrella term for people who are not heterosexual or are not cisgender. Originally meaning 'strange' or 'peculiar', queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century.

Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards. The man has hit an all-time low, in my opinion. He truly must believe he knows what's best for mankind more so than our Creator does. He disgusts me with his openly, "woke" agenda.

Please do ALL CATHOLICS a big favor

Stop calling Francis "pope"

We haven't had a valid pope since Pius XII

God let him rest in peace

that's likely the proper spelling. I think I used a U once for 2nd letter... but who cares?

I think it's just the way I've seen it spelled when I look at videos done by canceled priests.

LOL! I just went and looked it up for the first time. If someone had misspelled it, I probably would have done so as well.

WHAT?

You don't know?

ARen't you following all the heresy coming from the Vatican?

Catholics always need to follow such egregious events in their Church.
Blessing people isn't heresy, no matter what they do or have done.

And we "love thy neighbor" by pointing them in the right direction as opposed to leading them to hell.
Judging the Pope?

Matthew 7:1-5 NKJV​

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Judging the Pope?

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

:blahblah:

Judging the Pope?

the old hackneyed Judge accusation

so ironic

People who use that all the time are the ones judging... Another word for it: projection

But anyhow... God gave us a brain and so we judge, or if you prefer, we "assess"

Whatever

It has to be done. We do have judges in this country who have to make decisions on cases before them. Everyone has to make judgments all throughout life.

you knew that but thought you'd throw around that JUDGE thing so as to make people stop .. I dunno... being Trump fans and stuff

so ironic

People who use that all the time are the ones judging... Another word for it: projection

But anyhow... God gave us a brain and so we judge, or if you prefer, we "assess"

Whatever

It has to be done. We do have judges in this country who have to make decisions on cases before them. Everyone has to make judgments all throughout life.

you knew that but thought you'd throw around that JUDGE thing so as to make people stop .. I dunno... being Trump fans and stuff

You'd think they'd have learned by now.

so ironic

Whatever

What is also ironic is that people who profess to believe that scripture is the word of God have no trouble ignoring the parts they don't like and focusing on the parts they do like. Does God need them to edit His text?

The OP was on the Pope blessing/loving people who are gay. Seems to me the Pope was loving and not judging, and that is right from scripture. I don't think the Pope nor I mentioned Trump.

What is also ironic is that people who profess to believe that scripture is the word of God have no trouble ignoring the parts they don't like and focusing on the parts they do like. Does God need them to edit His text?

The OP was on the Pope blessing/loving people who are gay. Seems to me the Pope was loving and not judging, and that is right from scripture. I don't think the Pope nor I mentioned Trump.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back