*Pope Made Some Statements of Love Towards The; LGBT Crowd*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. He can't hide what he is, he's is gay, himself.
2. What we have here, is his failure to communicate, that before he was honored, with the platform of the, Pope.
3. He is a total, disgrace.
4. So bad Jesus, himself, needs to come back, and punish him, for his wayward acts.
5. How can The Lord, listen to this offense, in his; Church?
6. This is a swirling nastiness, in his nostrils, which he himself, needs to come down here and, rectify.
7. Please come back, and, help us.
8. I beg you, we need help.
9. We need you now, more than ever.
10. Lord Please Come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. What we have here, is his failure to communicate, that before he was honored, with the platform of the, Pope.
4. So bad Jesus, himself, needs to come back, and punish him, for his wayward acts.
6. This is a swirling nastiness, in his nostrils, which he himself, needs to come down here and, rectify.
10. Lord Please Come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are wrong, because God loves all his children, even the flawed.

How has the pope purged anyone from the church?

I suppose if it offends you that one would heed the words of Jesus and seek to minister to all and that causes you problems, that's on you, not the pope.

How has the pope purged anyone from the church?

I suppose if it offends you that one would heed the words of Jesus and seek to minister to all and that causes you problems, that's on you, not the pope.
He ex-communicated and/or fired some conservative bishops like Bishop Strickland. He also outlawed the latin mass, before the latin mass was accepted as alternative, now its forbidden. The latin mass is considered "traditional/conservative". Those are tell signs, he didnt really changed totally everything, but he did much in that direction.

He ex-communicated and/or fired some conservative bishops like Bishop Strickland. He also outlawed the latin mass, before the latin mass was accepted as alternative, now its forbidden. The latin mass is considered "traditional/conservative". Those are tell signs, he didnt really changed totally everything, but he did much in that direction.

Thank you for an actual response to my question.

I'm not Catholic so I'm hardly up on what goes on there.

I read a couple articles quickly on Strickland which in no way makes me an expert on him.

Some claims quite concerning if true and some that showed he didn't like the church going in directions he simply didn't approve of.

Sorry bout that,

10. Lord Please Come.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
james the pope puts his underpants on like everyone else does,,,,,he aint nothing special....

Sorry bout that,

1. I will excommunicate the, Pope.
2. What is going on in, Rome needs to quickly, come to an, END.
3. And no, there is no room for everybody in heaven, or on earth, when the Kingdoms set up on Earth, those on the left, will be cast out, those on the right welcomed in.
4. All this inclusion, of everybody isn't Biblical, not going to happen, don't forget about, Sodom And Gaymora.
5. Even lots wife, didn't escape the wrath of, G-D.
6. Just looking back was the final straw for, G-D, he wiped her out then and there, this, Pope is guilty far way more, I call him into council.
7. We as Catholics, deserve a better leader.
8. This disgrace should of never happened.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back