Pope says homosexuality not a crime

I provided Biblical verse. You can't comprehend it so now you're an ankle snapping little bitch.

Go be gay I don't care

That verse didn't specifically denounce lesbianism. It stated that the people (men as well as women) would be given into unnatural urges for forgetting God. Try again Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.

That verse didn't specifically denounce lesbianism. It stated that the people (men as well as women) would be given into unnatural urges for forgetting God. Try again Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.

OMG you're too stupid to live.

Fine homosexuality is a sin in the Bible but lesbians isn't? Go with that dumbfuck and leave me alone

OMG you're too stupid to live.

Fine homosexuality is a sin in the Bible but lesbians isn't? Go with that dumbfuck and leave me alone

Apparently, lesbianism isn't a sin, as it's never mentioned as such in the Bible. And, if you were even a smidge as intelligent as you claim Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, you would know that there is a definite difference between homosexuals (men) and lesbians (women). Has something to do with gender (which you conservatives seem to continually be bitching about). And, while the Bible DOES call men laying with men an abomination, I can't think of anywhere where it specifically calls it a "sin". Go ahead Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, enlighten this poor sinner to the wonderous ways of your book.

For the millionth time, a Christian "leader" declares that homosexuality is not a sin...but homosexual sodomy is a serious sin.

And it makes headlines.

How could an INCLINATION TO SIN be a sin? Everybody is inclined to sin. Call it "Original Sin," or whatever you want, but everyone is inclined to sin. One of the core purposes of religion is to help us to overcome those sinful wants and desires.

The Catholic Church welcomes celibate homosexuals. It is almost universally believed that a significant percentage of the priesthood is comprised of celibate homosexuals.

This is not news.

I backed my assertion, it's you losing your shit again.

Throughout the Bible homosexuality is a sin, even an abomination. That's just fact and you loons can't get around it

Adultery is condemned in far more places as is gluttony and greed.

But you loons can't seem to quit supporting that.

The question is...is homosexuality a sin in the Bible

It's a yes or no. We both know the answer

Got a specific verse from the Bible that calls homosexuality a sin Bitchy Irish Karen Ass? Yes, there is a verse that calls it an abomination, but I don't think there is one that specifically calls it a sin. You made the assertation, back it up Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.

Got a specific verse from the Bible that calls homosexuality a sin Bitchy Irish Karen Ass? Yes, there is a verse that calls it an abomination, but I don't think there is one that specifically calls it a sin. You made the assertation, back it up Bitchy Irish Karen Ass.

OMG I gave you verse before and you've went full circle retard

Where did I support adultery, Nincompoop?

I'm on solid ground here, you all are scrambling

We elected a serial adulterer that is a glutton and brags on his greed when he isn't lying and using the Lords name in vain.

OMG I gave you verse before and you've went full circle retard

You gave me a verse concerning women (lesbianism), but it never specifically called it a sin, just said that God caused those people to devolve into bad things, Bitchy Irish Karen Ass. I'm still waiting for you to bring forth a verse where the Bible specifically calls it a sin. As for going "full circle retard", that's more your schtick Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, since all you can do is hurl weak insults.

You gave me a verse concerning women (lesbianism), but it never specifically called it a sin, just said that God caused those people to devolve into bad things, Bitchy Irish Karen Ass. I'm still waiting for you to bring forth a verse where the Bible specifically calls it a sin. As for going "full circle retard", that's more your schtick Bitchy Irish Karen Ass, since all you can do is hurl weak insults.

You must be bored

Interesting reading about LGBT issues as it pertains to the Bible btw. This is a place called "Sacred Texts Archive", which is where a bunch of scholars got together and placed their research and writings on many things sacred and spiritual in one place. Came across it a few years back, and it's a nice reference site.

Here is the section on LGBT issues as it pertains to the Bible.

Did you know?

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

The rest of the section is too long to put in a post, but links are provided if you wish to read at your own leisure.

Interesting reading about LGBT issues as it pertains to the Bible btw. This is a place called "Sacred Texts Archive", which is where a bunch of scholars got together and placed their research and writings on many things sacred and spiritual in one place. Came across it a few years back, and it's a nice reference site.

Here is the section on LGBT issues as it pertains to the Bible.

Did you know?

* Of 32,000 verses in the Bible, only five directly mention homosexuality.
* The Qur'an only directly mentions homosexuality once.
* Leviticus, the book of the Bible which stipulates death for homosexuality, requires the same punishment for adultery, pre-marital sex, disobedient children and blasphemy.
* The Biblical Jesus does not condemn homosexuality.
* The destruction of the Biblical city of Sodom was due to their mistreatment of strangers.
* The Bible never condemns same sex marriage.
* The Biblical David and Jonathan had a formal same-sex union.
* 'Traditional marriage' in the Bible includes polygamy.
* No known sacred text forbids same sex marriage.
* Very few sacred texts even mention homosexuality.
* Hindu and other far eastern sacred texts do not condemn homosexuality.
* Homosexuality is not unnatural, it is practised by hundreds of species of animals.

The rest of the section is too long to put in a post, but links are provided if you wish to read at your own leisure.

Once is enough...lol

Forum List

Back