Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

The Wall the Pope lives behind.

IMG_00557.jpg

Dwelling on the past there, sport
Says the guy who made this post a couple days ago:

Remember when Al Sharpton got his ignorant ass tipped over on live TV?

Yeah and Sharpton is still a crook. If you haven't noticed Trump is a republican now. Sooooo you're still dwelling on the past, sport.
You deserve to be lied to, retard.

Now that's bold of you to say that, big guy. Keep dwelling!
Sharpton is still a crook, Trump is still a huckster. But you keep on bleeving in his lies and his holiness, rube. Because you get the government you deserve. :lol:

You deserve to be lied to.

Never said he's holy. Hopefully you won't go off the rails the next four years if Trump wins, big guy.

I hate to hear this. Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Not very high moral ground for the Pope....

Yeah I figured that would rile up the rest of the fake 'Kristians' in conservative land in the US. They claim to be something they aren't and their position is they whatever the claim to be, even if they don't live by the tenets of Christs.

Uh no, if you claim to be a follower of Christ then you have to live by his tenets, or your aren't a follower.

US is not catholic, she is protestant....

Same as England and the northern European countries, more progressive countries compared to the catholic others in Europe; like Spain, Italy, Portugal, Austria...

So US Christians don't care what Pope says
Which seemed to have worked out pretty good for them so far...

I'm always amazed at all the drooling at the mouth that occurs whenever the Pope offers an opinion. Geez, most Catholics don't hang on his every word! What the bleep do non-Catholics care what the Pope thinks about ANYTHING?
Funny how the Right were salivating on every word from the Vatican when Kerry was told not to take Holy Communion during the 2004 election!

Vatican warns John Kerry not to take Holy Communion ...

A top Vatican official close to the Pope John Paul II, Cardinal Francis Arinze, emphasized today that priests must not give communion to pro-abortion politicians who claim to be Catholic.
Arinze, a Nigerian who has been mentioned as a possible successor to Pope John Paul II, did not comment specifically on whether presidential candidate John Kerry should be excommunicated. But the inference was clear - and Reuters news wire as well as others said the Cardinal's remarks were a clear shot across Kerry's bow. The cardinal left no doubt about Kerry by saying that an "unambiguously pro-abortion" politician "is not fit" to receive communion.
"If they should not receive, then they should not be given," he noted. The cardinal's directive "could influence the U.S. presidential race," Reuters observed.
Already several leading Catholic laity and clergy have told Kerry that he is excommunicated from the Church because of his abortion stance. Kerry, meanwhile, planned to campaign with pro-choice groups today and denounce President Bush's greatest success in human rights: a ban on gruesome partial-birth abortions.

Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Hmmmm...
For the life of me I don't understand these perverted assholes. Why not have a great day, hire a fag baker, a fag wedding planner, a fag photographer, fag limo driver and some fag mail order minister and have the "wedding" you desire among all your favorite fag friends and family.

No. This us all about. SHOWING the normal public that WE will succumb to their perverted bullshit.

Not in my lifetime. Perversion is NOT a civil right.

Unfortunately, the Pope is violating the first tenet of Christianity. "Judge not, lest thee be judged".

Hmmmm...

Okay, why are YOU against gay marriage?

Because it goes against nature, is a perversion of marriage, it promotes deviant behavior and quite frankly, makes my skin crawl.

There you go.

Indeed. I said that and I stand by that. I'm a human and not perfect. The Pope on the other hand, is "supposedly" (according to the Catholic religion) "God's emissary on earth" and thus, infallible.

If you can't see the difference - well, there you go.

I'm always amazed at all the drooling at the mouth that occurs whenever the Pope offers an opinion. Geez, most Catholics don't hang on his every word! What the bleep do non-Catholics care what the Pope thinks about ANYTHING?
Funny how the Right were salivating on every word from the Vatican when Kerry was told not to take Holy Communion during the 2004 election!

Vatican warns John Kerry not to take Holy Communion ...

A top Vatican official close to the Pope John Paul II, Cardinal Francis Arinze, emphasized today that priests must not give communion to pro-abortion politicians who claim to be Catholic.
Arinze, a Nigerian who has been mentioned as a possible successor to Pope John Paul II, did not comment specifically on whether presidential candidate John Kerry should be excommunicated. But the inference was clear - and Reuters news wire as well as others said the Cardinal's remarks were a clear shot across Kerry's bow. The cardinal left no doubt about Kerry by saying that an "unambiguously pro-abortion" politician "is not fit" to receive communion.
"If they should not receive, then they should not be given," he noted. The cardinal's directive "could influence the U.S. presidential race," Reuters observed.
Already several leading Catholic laity and clergy have told Kerry that he is excommunicated from the Church because of his abortion stance. Kerry, meanwhile, planned to campaign with pro-choice groups today and denounce President Bush's greatest success in human rights: a ban on gruesome partial-birth abortions.
Well now. Since Kerry claims to be a Catholic then it is not bizarre for Kerry to be interested in the Pope's opinion. But that is old news.

Here in the now, Trump is not Catholic, has responded in his own way to Pope Francis' remarks.
CROWD CHEERS After DONALD TRUMP Responds to Pope Francis Attacks (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

From Trump via his FB page
-------------------------------------------------

In response to the Pope:

If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.

The Mexican government and its leadership has made many disparaging remarks about me to the Pope, because they want to continue to rip off the United States, both on trade and at the border, and they understand I am totally wise to them. The Pope only heard one side of the story - he didn’t see the crime, the drug trafficking and the negative economic impact the current policies have on the United States. He doesn’t see how Mexican leadership is outsmarting President Obama and our leadership in every aspect of negotiation.

For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant.

Donald J. Trump

From Trump via his FB page
-------------------------------------------------

In response to the Pope:

If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.

The Mexican government and its leadership has made many disparaging remarks about me to the Pope, because they want to continue to rip off the United States, both on trade and at the border, and they understand I am totally wise to them. The Pope only heard one side of the story - he didn’t see the crime, the drug trafficking and the negative economic impact the current policies have on the United States. He doesn’t see how Mexican leadership is outsmarting President Obama and our leadership in every aspect of negotiation.

For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant.

Donald J. Trump

So Trump is calling disgraceful any leader or religious leader who has questioned President Obama's faith?

Funny how the Left takes it's mouth off the cock it's sucking every chance it gets to bash Catholics and the Pope is now SIDING with the very man they loathe.

Go jump off a building idiot.

(1) Who cares if Trump is Christian
(2) The Pope doesn't get to decide who is Christian and who is not. Only GOD.

Something was wrong with this pope from day one. He picked his own name, refused to wear the tradional vestments, refused to eat food prepared by the Vatican cook, and refused to sleep in the tradional living quarters.

He said ,"Who am I to judge" in regards to gay marriage. But now he's judging a man's faith who wants to protect his people.

Forum List

Back