Pope Says Trump Not A Christian

Here are the traditional pews kindly provided by Trump at his temple, where the faithful can be found 24 hours a day, cleansing their filthy lucre in highly refined ministrations. Some congregants are known to develop obsessive rituals which they believe, if violated, will bring down the wrath of fate on their heads. In this way, Saint Trump has been credited for creating tens of millions of worshipers of his god:

k4umgz.jpg

Last edited:
Trump just responded to the Pope. He said for any religious leader to remark about another man's faith is disgraceful especially since he has not remarked against Obama's faith. Trump is absolutely correct on this. The only one who knows about any man's faith is God. The Pope is not God.
The pope is a political puppet. But for who.

Trump brilliantly responds to the Pope:

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP

If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. ISIS would have been eradicated unlike what is happening now with our all talk, no action politicians.

The Mexican government and its leadership has made many disparaging remarks about me to the Pope, because they want to continue to rip off the United States, both on trade and at the border, and they understand I am totally wise to them. The Pope only heard one side of the story - he didn’t see the crime, the drug trafficking and the negative economic impact the current policies have on the United States. He doesn’t see how Mexican leadership is outsmarting President Obama and our leadership in every aspect of negotiation.

For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith. They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant.

You have to be a special kind of retard to bleev Trump is a religious man. He is a deceiver, and not even a great one.
Ugh he doesn't claim to be a prophet. Nor does he get preachy like the pope does.
Here we see a high mass in one of Trump's temples. This one makes the hayseeds feel closer to to Trump's god:

16jggg6.jpg

Dwelling on the past there, sport
Says the guy who made this post a couple days ago:

Remember when Al Sharpton got his ignorant ass tipped over on live TV?

Yeah, that's me. Dwelling on the recent past. Trump had a conversion while he was gliding down his golden escalator to tell us how rich he is and that's why he should be President.

Yep. Sure. Okay. He's a good, holy Christian now because he can read from "Two Corinthians" and use that as a reason to increase the size of our military. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I don't know why the willful blindness of the rubes still amazes me. I should be accustomed to it by now.

Lots of Catholics in the United States are turned off by this new pope anyway.
Yeah, if you have to choose between the Pope and Trump when it comes to religious matters, go with Trump.

Makes TOTAL sense!

You have to be a special kind of retard to bleev Trump is a religious man. He is a deceiver, and not even a great one.
Ugh he doesn't claim to be a prophet. Nor does he get preachy like the pope does.
Here we see a high mass in one of Trump's temples. This one makes the hayseeds feel closer to to Trump's god:

16jggg6.jpg

Yeah and Sharpton is still a crook. If you haven't noticed Trump is a republican now. Sooooo you're still dwelling on the past, sport.

16jggg6.jpg

Yeah and Sharpton is still a crook. If you haven't noticed Trump is a republican now. Sooooo you're still dwelling on the past, sport.
You deserve to be lied to, retard.

Lots of Catholics in the United States are turned off by this new pope anyway.
Yeah, if you have to choose between the Pope and Trump when it comes to religious matters, go with Trump.

Makes TOTAL sense!
The Pope wants America's sovereignty weakened by allowing massive influxes of 3rd worlders into our country. He is wrong.

16jggg6.jpg

Now that's bold of you to say that, big guy. Keep dwelling!

16jggg6.jpg

Now that's bold of you to say that, big guy. Keep dwelling!
Sharpton is still a crook, Trump is still a huckster. But you keep on bleeving in his lies and his holiness, rube. Because you get the government you deserve. :lol:

You deserve to be lied to.

Now - all the leftist-turds will come out in mass (no pun intended assholes) and support the Pope !
Fucking rich.
These people are so unbelievably fucked-up in the mind.

Deeply.

Forum List

Back