Popular vote for POTUS under our current system would violate equal protection

[

That's why I said to get someone to explain what it says. I knew your comprehension wasn't that good. If nothing else, go to the top of the link page where you will see

CLAIM: California passed a law to allow undocumented immigrants to vote.

red.gif
FALSE

That's Snopes.com way of saying you are wrong.

I was waiting for one of you retards to pull out the lying fucks at Snopes.

Snopes lied by saying this;

NOPE, the claim is;

California passed a law that automatically registers illegal aliens to vote when they get a drivers license, which is absolute fact.

You see Snopes are a bunch of fucking liars, they exist to promote leftism, not to fact check.

Ok. You got a credible link that says illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license?

Yeah, why? You still haven't answered it.

You're so dumb you assume voters in the same state have to use the same voting equipment. You say that in your post, it's not true. You don't even know what you're talking about.

What is your source?

Voting methods and equipment by state - Ballotpedia

You stated that all states would have to use the same voting machines for the purpose of equal protection. Problem is voters don't use the same voting systems within the same state. it's a bogus point you are trying to make.

And? Posting a link without having a point isn't helping you. Why would all states have to use the same voting equipment if they already don't use the same equipment statewide?
Kaz is in fine form today. He is why I always say USMess has the best crazy.

Thanks man, always strive to be #1

Yeah, why? You still haven't answered it.

You're so dumb you assume voters in the same state have to use the same voting equipment. You say that in your post, it's not true. You don't even know what you're talking about.

What is your source?

You stated that all states would have to use the same voting machines for the purpose of equal protection. Problem is voters don't use the same voting systems within the same state. it's a bogus point you are trying to make.

And? Posting a link without having a point isn't helping you. Why would all states have to use the same voting equipment if they already don't use the same equipment statewide?

I had to take a break from this place after the election because of the very basic lack of logic and common sense among many of them. Frustrating.

Thanks man, always strive to be #1

Your posts look more like #2.

The motor voter bill automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - this is a fact.
Nope. That is a lie. A bald faced lie. Retard.

Also, see post 56. Idiot.

Wrong again Guno, it is a FACT, as you know. That the SOS claims they will remove them does not alter the FACT that the illegals are automatically registered, as you well know.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

Look, you're a democrat, lying to you is like breathing to normal people, you cannot exist without it. Still....

EV isn't PV, what is wrong with you?

If enough states legally bind their EV's to the nation wide PV then the winner will be based on the PV total of all 50 states(and D.C). They have states with 165 EV's now and need only 105 more.

No, it's still EV where States decided the criteria for their EV votes, it is not PV. PV is citizens voting directly for President.

EV is States voting for POTUS
PV is citizens voting for POTUS

You are still clearly in an EV system which is not the topic of the thread. States can do what you say, sure. But it's not PV

It will accomplish the same thing as an amendment without having to worry about 1, 2, or 3 of you list. Makes them a moot point. It would base the EV on the Nationwide PV.

Yes, it would largely do that. Not exactly since proportionality wouldn't be exact. It's irrelevant to the thread and I keep agreeing with you that they could do that though so I still don't know what you're arguing. Also, to require the States to do it, you'd need a Constitutional amendment

The states themselves have always had the right

I am not sure why you keep repeating a statement to me that I keep repeating I agree with as if it's an argument against what I'm saying

All that is needed is for enough states that have a total of 105 more EVs to pass the law and it will be a done deal. No Amendment required.

Currently every State would have to decide that for themselves. Where do you get 105 EVs? I don't know what that means

[

That's why I said to get someone to explain what it says. I knew your comprehension wasn't that good. If nothing else, go to the top of the link page where you will see

red.gif
FALSE

I was waiting for one of you retards to pull out the lying fucks at Snopes.

Snopes lied by saying this;

NOPE, the claim is;

California passed a law that automatically registers illegal aliens to vote when they get a drivers license, which is absolute fact.

You see Snopes are a bunch of fucking liars, they exist to promote leftism, not to fact check.

Ok. You got a credible link that says illegal aliens are automatically registered to vote when they get a drivers license?

Are you stupid?

The motor voter bill automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - this is a fact.

Wrong again Guno, it is a FACT, as you know. That the SOS claims they will remove them does not alter the FACT that the illegals are automatically registered, as you well know.

Look, you're a democrat, lying to you is like breathing to normal people, you cannot exist without it. Still....
You realllllly should have read post 56, retard. I gave you a chance, but both of your brain cells were too taxed.

California driver's licenses for illegals say in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" in the upper right hand corner.

You can't miss it.

On the back, it says, “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

Illegals are not automatically registered to vote under the Motor Voter law. And they can't use it to vote. Got it now, retard?

[

I had to take a break from this place after the election because of the very basic lack of logic and common sense among many of them. Frustrating.

That and the fact that you were having a complete meltdown from the overwhelming butthurt you had over losing.... Besides, rioting takes a lot of time...

[

That and the fact that you were having a complete meltdown from the overwhelming butthurt you had over losing.... Besides, rioting takes a lot of time...

Rioting isn't my thing. I had a meltdown? Where? Please post it.

Begging the question. State elections are run by State election boards and they do use the same equipment across the State. The Supremes smacked Florida when the Florida court tried to violate it

Sorry, voters in Wisconsin for example used different voting methods in different precincts. How's that for your equal protection argument?

If you remember in Florida in 2000 they had the butterfly ballot in some counties, those were never ruled unconstitutional because they weren't used state wide.

So, where is your source backing you up?

You're taking the "same equipment" too literally. Wisconsin machines have to be approved by the State. They would have to be functionally equivalent. Counties can't just go use any equipment they chose.

Approved equipment could be challenged as a violation of equal protection if it is not equivalent.

Butterfly ballots were removed after the election because it turned out liberals were too stupid to follow a line, and they only had to do that in counties that used butterfly ballots. Once it was realized that liberals were actually that stupid, it was corrected. I would have preferred they institute butterfly ballots in every county to let as many of you as possible disenfranchise yourselves, but they went the other way

You realllllly should have read post 56, retard. I gave you a chance, but your two brain cells were too taxed.

California driver's licenses for illegals say in all caps "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" in the upper right hand corner.

You can't miss it.

On the back, it says, “This card is not acceptable for official federal purposes. This license is issued only as a license to drive a motor vehicle. It does not establish eligibility for employment, voter registration, or public benefits.”

Illegals are not automatically registered to vote under the Motor Voter law. Got it now, retard?

Again with the Straw Man fallacy.

The bill AUTOMATICALLY registers ALL drivers license recipients.

The secretary of state is tasked with REMOVING ineligible voters after the fact.

You know this and STILL lie.

You fucking Communists are incapable of honesty.

Begging the question. State elections are run by State election boards and they do use the same equipment across the State. The Supremes smacked Florida when the Florida court tried to violate it

Sorry, voters in Wisconsin for example used different voting methods in different precincts. How's that for your equal protection argument?

If you remember in Florida in 2000 they had the butterfly ballot in some counties, those were never ruled unconstitutional because they weren't used state wide.

So, where is your source backing you up?

You're taking the "same equipment" too literally. Wisconsin machines have to be approved by the State. They would have to be functionally equivalent. Counties can't just go use any equipment they chose.

Approved equipment could be challenged as a violation of equal protection if it is not equivalent.

Butterfly ballots were removed after the election because it turned out liberals were too stupid to follow a line, and they only had to do that in counties that used butterfly ballots. Once it was realized that liberals were actually that stupid, it was corrected. I would have preferred they institute butterfly ballots in every county to let as many of you as possible disenfranchise yourselves, but they went the other way

Of course you miss the point. There is no legal reason why people have to vote on the same machines or even use the same style of ballot. Your equal protection argument is bullshit.

You realllllly should have read post 56, retard. I gave you a chance, but your two brain cells were too taxed.

You can't miss it.

Illegals are not automatically registered to vote under the Motor Voter law. Got it now, retard?

Nope.

Read your own link, dumbass. They only register citizens, period. Retard. It's right there in black and white in your own link.

You are making shit up. Stop that.

And again, I ask you to explain how someone with a "FEDERAL LIMITS APPLY" identification would be able to vote.

You can't miss it.

The secretary of state is tasked with REMOVING ineligible voters after the fact.

You know this and STILL lie.

You fucking Communists are incapable of honesty.
Your own link to the bill proves you wrong. It doesn't register people who are ineligible to vote. I know lying got trump elected but sooner or later people are going to wise up.

red.gif
FALSE

That would be a good argument if I said California passed a law allowing them to vote. Unfortunately for your argument, I didn't say that

But you presented it as proof that California actively flooded their system with illegal voters. We both agree that didn't prove your claim. You got anything else?

You killed your argument with the voter registration example where illegals can legally get a drivers license and are automatically registered to vote. I didn't have to lift a finger

Really? I presented a link that said just the opposite. Are you doing drugs?

No, your link said they didn't technically make it legal for illegals to vote. It did not say they were not making it easy to illegally vote by making it legal for them to get drivers licenses then automatically registering them.

Are you reading your own links?

From the link
Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver's license or state ID.

Illegal aliens receive what is known as an AB-60 license, and anyone receiving an AB-60 drivers license is not automatically registered to vote, and can not use the specially marked license for ID, so can not use it to register to vote.

California AB-60 Driver's License | DMV.org
This is a special driver's license that:

• May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
  • Cannot be used against the license holder to determine their immigration status or citizenship, or detain them in any way for reasons other than valid traffic violations.

It says right on the non-citizens license their license does not establish eligibility to vote. I put that in big red letters to even a blind retard could see it.

Illegals are not eligible to vote, therefore they are not registered to vote when they get their non-citizen license.

Duh.

I don't know why this can't penetrate the brains of these profoundly retarded hacks, but there it is.

That would be a good argument if I said California passed a law allowing them to vote. Unfortunately for your argument, I didn't say that

But you presented it as proof that California actively flooded their system with illegal voters. We both agree that didn't prove your claim. You got anything else?

You killed your argument with the voter registration example where illegals can legally get a drivers license and are automatically registered to vote. I didn't have to lift a finger

Really? I presented a link that said just the opposite. Are you doing drugs?

No, your link said they didn't technically make it legal for illegals to vote. It did not say they were not making it easy to illegally vote by making it legal for them to get drivers licenses then automatically registering them.

Are you reading your own links?

From the link
Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver's license or state ID.

Illegal aliens receive what is known as an AB-60 license, and anyone receiving an AB-60 drivers license is not automatically registered to vote, and can not use the specially marked license for ID, so can not use it to register to vote.

California AB-60 Driver's License | DMV.org
This is a special driver's license that:

• May NOT be used for identification purposes.
  • MAY be used to drive anywhere throughout the state of California.
  • Has a distinguishing feature and notice on the front of the license indicating that it is for driving purposes only, per the AB-60 law (i.e. “DP" instead of “DL").
  • Cannot be used against the license holder to determine their immigration status or citizenship, or detain them in any way for reasons other than valid traffic violations.
Let's blow that up nice and big so even a blind retard can read it:

"Illegal aliens receive what is known as an AB-60 license, and anyone receiving an AB-60 drivers license is not automatically registered to vote, and can not use the specially marked license for ID, so can not use it to register to vote."

Forum List

Back