Portland judge releases drunk driver who killed a child

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So this judge in Portland Oregan releases a man who killed a child in a car accident.

But this is Portland, home of the communist nations of the world!!

For some reason the citizens are outraged by this, but they vote democrat anyway.

Makes no sense.

Get used to it America.

Perp.....And my surprised face. 😐

NYPICHPDPICT000014101568.jpg

And just WTF?

Smith claimed in a now-deleted Facebook post that he was “shot two times” and was on his way to the hospital when he “passed out/fainted from loss of blood [and] crashed into another car.”

Police said Smith had a unrelated gunshot wound when he was found at the scene and he was transported to the hospital.

Smith claimed to have received the wounds while at his brother’s funeral. Smith’s attorney claimed his client drove himself to the hospital because he believed he was “bleeding out” and that the ambulance was taking too long.

The society America has created is the society that it has to learn to live with.

And besides, the jails are full and putting more people in jail has the opposite of the desired effect.

Reject social change to ensure it only gets worse.
Translation, embrace even more DNC transformation that Obama talked about and like it.

You're not capable of understanding. You only know that the American way has failed. All of you do and this board is the place to complain.

A hint: Learn about Norway's success.

Any more words than that will be wasted on you.
I don't know, when they go into a 23/1 cell (locked down 23 hours, one hour to walk in a dog pen) they don't murder anyone. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

Please regale us all of your extensive experience on how US correctional facilities should be run.

You mention Norway.....Their people are sheep as are their home-grown criminals. So yeah, go ahead and try to put a baker's dozen of your average barely educated ghetto goblins in such a place and see what happens.

You're not capable of understanding. You only know that the American way has failed. All of you do and this board is the place to complain.

So successful that breivek only murdered 70 or so.

You're a retard.

in other words, you can not explain how murder goes up, if you put in jail the people who murder

a real stupid comment on your part

in other words, you can not explain how murder goes up, if you put in jail the people who murder

a real stupid comment on your part

You expect something intelligent from the duck?

Get real!

I'm gonna have to take the uncharacteristic, and unpopular view on this... If this guy was legally drunk, and drinking; and was then shot... Getting his ass to the hospital for life saving medical care kind of excuses the drinking, and driving. This is an extenuating circumstance. And obviously a tragedy. The person who shot this man should be liable for the death of this child.

So this judge in Portland Oregan releases a man who killed a child in a car accident.

For some reason the citizens are outraged by this, but they vote democrat anyway.

Makes no sense.

Get used to it America.
my great great uncle who was a police officer was shot and killed by a drunk black guy.
The black guy never made it to trial

Makes no sense.

Get used to it America.
Totally mind bogging how people can keep on voting for this shit.

Totally mind bogging how people can keep on voting for this shit.

The Trump election has proven that they don't. The dems have been stealing the vote for years, in the past by just enough to "win".

Trump made them have to cheat big so that we could all see it.

20230717_131842.jpg

You can see the scar between my thumb and primary finger.

When I was 12 years old that cut happened and I severed an artery and a vein. There was blood on the ceiling running through the house where I went out the back door, got in the car and drove 25 minutes to the hospital at 10 at night through country back roads and I don't even remember making it into the hospital but they said I crawled through the emergency room doors white as a sheet and damn near dead.

I didn't cause any wrecks or kill anyone. That guy should be in fucking jail.

American way has failed.
STFU, duck. The "American way" is the greatest success story in the history of man. It has given rise to more advances in humanity than any other system. Once again, BUTT THE FUCK OUT OF DISCUSSIONS THAT DO NOT AFFECT YOU, commie. We don't need any more help from the likes of you. That is the reason we are having to deal with travesties like the one addressed in this thread.

Forum List

Back