Portland police refused to help ICE agent who called 911 agents say

I have a feeling Portland has not heard the end of this....

I think this is going to be the kick off of " the shot heard around the world" . I think this is going to get severely violent they are bringing guns we know these crazy ass lunatic are going to shoot someone blame it on of course a WHITE PATRIOT GUN OWNER WHO IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER". watch..........

The fact they are bringing guns this is going to get out of control real fast.

I dont think the leftist have the balls.
If they bring in firearms the cops will have no choice but to react with extreme prejudice.
Even if they dont do you really believe a bunch of basement dwellers will be able to take on a bunch of ex military and outdoorsmen when it comes to a shooting war?

They'd get their ass pasted even worse than they have been.

Oh how well I know LOL, and the guy who punched the ANTIFA wussy he's on my follow list so I see some goodies LOL.

How funny that the supposed conservatives and right wing are supporting national police operations instead of the desires of the local population.

Kind of a reverse Bundyville.

effing hypocrites.

upload_2018-7-31_14-58-43.png

Of Course: Ocasio-Cortez Rise Influenced By Soros-Linked Group

She has her fingers in the SOROS PIE oh should we be shocked. ...........

How funny that the supposed conservatives and right wing are supporting national police operations instead of the desires of the local population.

effing hypocrites.
Brain dead liberal zombies aren't righteous..............ABOLISH ICE................perhaps they need to stop doing drugs .........go to fing work and shut the hell up.

Country doesn't agree with the lunatics.......and certainly doesn't agree with open borders.

Abolish ICE............LOL..........what an idiotic movement..........

Country does not agree with Trump and ICE.

Get DACA done.
You are one liner fool..............Let the Dems run on that one.........only the liberal brigades accept that............most of the country wants the border secure..........Live in the Dreamers world.............

Had the left TRULY offered the wall and increased security the DACA issue would already be over............But Dirt Durbin...........added in the Dreamers.......without major concessions in return........then walked away anyway even though they pretended to make an offer..............

Now it appears we are about to have a balanced budget for a time.........it's coming.

Most of the country, more than 7 of 10, want DACA done.

The wall will not make America any more secure than what it is now.

Anyone who says it will are either mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all above.

Anyone who says it will are either mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all above.
From where............NYT's...........lol

DACA can't be deported via court order...............why Dirt Turbine..........backed off a deal with Trump.........

I'm not for a full wall..........but in high traffic areas..........yeah I'm for it..........

Your one liners are getting old.........The people have wanted the border secure for a long time...............and all they get is BS from a Congress that look like a NASCAR RACE CAR when you look at the lobbies.........
nascarcandidates.jpg

effing hypocrites.
hey jake California voted down gay marriage twice,and was taken to court....what happened to the desires of the local population there?....

eagle's liners are easily shot out of the air.

Let's make it easy.

No wall.

DACA happens.

Trump fails.

eagle's liners are easily shot out of the air.

Let's make it easy.

No wall.

DACA happens.

Trump fails.
gov't shuts down.............we are all going to die scenes from the left...............Old people are now eating dog food from the left and
Fakey..............and eventually money goes to border security.......

Lion's and Tigers and Bears roam the streets.......
Famine .....plague..

This is what happened when we have a divisive and vindictive moron POTUS.

When everything like other party or news media that he doesn’t its his enemy.
He blasted just about everyone including his own AG......... except his best buddy puppet Putin.

How soon we forget Jake... Or is it selective memory?

‘Dreamers’ turn ire on Democrats as DACA deadline passes

Get DACA done.

How soon we forget Jake... Or is it selective memory?

‘Dreamers’ turn ire on Democrats as DACA deadline passes

Get DACA done.

you notice how jake skipped over what i asked him earlier?...

Forum List

Back