PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

What do you do about the urban slave plantations?

Are you saying that you are a slave?
Not yet, I’ve taken many shackles off,, they are trying to kick us off the sea port.. but I’m
Hanging in there. I pay my own bills

You are exactly the same as all those people around you who scare you so much.
Lol I want less police on the street you want more you puss

Why do you want less police on the street? Isn't keeping the violence down a good thing?
If Portland’s mayor would stop being more pussified than Pete Budegieg (butt plug or whatever his name is) and turn the police loose to crack some skulls then law and order might be restored to Portland.

Not yet, I’ve taken many shackles off,, they are trying to kick us off the sea port.. but I’m

Why do you want less police on the street? Isn't keeping the violence down a good thing?
If Portland’s mayor would stop being more pussified than Pete Budegieg (butt plug or whatever his name is) and turn the police loose to crack some skulls then law and order might be restored to Portland.
Well, they arrested Joey Gibson...

The good guy.

The good guy.
Yes, according to white nationalists.

Good luck to the people of Portland in fending off the far right invaders.

I've been watching it on TV.

The two groups have remained non violent.

So far.

I'm glad to see the anti white supremacists are the majority.

The white supremacists are a very small minority in our nation.

I think it's funny that the white nationalists and far right radical extremists on this thread say the left is violent yet the far right radical extremist who created this thread is calling for a revolution in the title of the thread.
What is wrong with being White and Supreme?

Supreme Definition: of the highest quality, degree, character, importance

Wouldn't you be proud to be all that?
It's fine to consider yourself the best but you are no better than anyone else.

The good guy.
Yes, according to white nationalists.
No such thing as “white” nationalist. Leftist don’t get to own the word “nationalism” which is a love of ones country. Liberals have already usurped the word “gay.”

I’m pro living to the words in the Constitution. Words that took African-Americans 200 years of our nations history to force white Americans to live by.
What do you do about the urban slave plantations?

Lol I want less police on the street you want more .....

On what street? At what time? When there is how much crime in a given place? You are seriously a stupid little shit.

Well, if I’m a white nationalist and if you can pair them together, then I guess I can pair your pubic hair with the hair on your head.
Neat! Of course, I will have the body of evidence that is your postings. And you will just have a hissy fit behind your nonsense.

In the past, that has not worked out so well for those trying. But now, maybe the the Mayor is having the police take the sides of Antifa, it will go better for them.

You really hate the idea of Free Speech, huh?

The Major is taking the side of civility. You and White tank racists want confrontation.
/—-/ Yeah, no violence associated with Antifa. Never happens.

Where is the man up ownership of this white boy shit? Your inferiority getting in the way?
/—-/ The folks in Appalachia are still waiting for their White Privilege.
View attachment 274805

Got a picture of poor African-Americans in Appalachia to compare it too?
/—-/ Read all about it. Project MUSE - Blacks in Appalachia

Forum List

Back