Portland Rapid Response Team Resigns Ahead of Upcoming Riots

Do you support "defunding the police" and removing legal protections from the police?

• Yes, the fewer cops on the streets the better

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, I support the police, they have a very difficult job to do

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Gotta love it

It is so sad that myself and 12 fellow patriots approve of this bullshit

We approve because we'd never want a loved one to suffer the horrors of you utter scum bag ITDS suffers (Infantile)

So, what are you going to do to reduce the murder rate then?

The worst murder rate in the first world, by about 4 or 5 times.

And yet any time anyone brings up sensible suggestions you knock them down.

"First world" is an arbitrary designation.

America's murder rate is actually in the middle of the pack.

Considering the Fact that so many of America's murders are committed in those areas dominated by immigrants from countrieswith high murder rates, it isn't a surprising fact. Maybe a wall to prevent these murder-hungry folks from coming across so easily- so we can vet who comes here?

In the middle of the pack if we include lots of poor countries.

Let's be arbitrary, I'm going to say Portugal and up is first world. Seems to be the lowest country on the list I might consider first world, though barely.

Portugal 0.79 murder rate
Kuwait 1.8
Czech Republic 0.6
Estonia 2.12
Slovenia 0.48
Cyprus 1.26
Bahamas 30.9 (problem here is that the Bahamas isn't really first world, it's got a high GDP per capita, but that's because there are some very rich people dodging taxes)
Spain .62

I could go on, all the countries Portugal and above that have a high GDP per capita and have a lower level of income inequality (ie, poorer people have a relatively decent standard of living) will have much lower murder rate that the US which has 4.96.

The US is 94th in the world for murder (1st being the lowest murder rate)

The countries immediately below the US (slightly lower murder) are Kenya, Angola, Micronesia, Lithuania, Niger, Chile, North Korea, Latvia, Somalia, Turkmenistan.

Above it's Cuba, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Zambia, Greenland, Argentina, American Samoa, Suriname

Hardly countries that are used to be close to the US on such lists, wouldn't you say?

And then come the excuses. I'm sure plenty of European first world countries could fiddle with their statistics and say that those immigrants, those minorities, taken out would reduce their crime and murder rates further.

The point is the US has violent areas. Why?

Lots of reasons why, but the main one would be SELFISHNESS of the people and politicians.

I don't see it.

America is one of the least selfish nations on the Face of the Earth. We give more money to charity that almost anyone. When people are needed to sponsor little starving Ethiopian children, Sally Struthers appeals to Americans, not Eurotrash.
HELL..................We care more about non american children than our own.

These libturds aren't even worth organ harvesting

Conservatives care about kids. Right up until they come out of the Playdoh Fun Factory of life. Then it is screw the kids. We can’t afford them.

Republicans care about Unborn American Kids.

I know that this is a popular Liberal talking point, but its not based in reality.

America's great charitable institutions that were established to help out indigents , both adult and children, are all conservative- from the Salvation Army to the Knights of Columbus and Operation Blessing.

There is no "Atheist Hospital" or "Feminazi Orphanage" or "Environmentalist Whacko Homeless Shelter" out there.

Gotta love it

We approve because we'd never want a loved one to suffer the horrors of you utter scum bag ITDS suffers (Infantile)

Considering the Fact that so many of America's murders are committed in those areas dominated by immigrants from countrieswith high murder rates, it isn't a surprising fact. Maybe a wall to prevent these murder-hungry folks from coming across so easily- so we can vet who comes here?

Let's be arbitrary, I'm going to say Portugal and up is first world. Seems to be the lowest country on the list I might consider first world, though barely.

Kuwait 1.8
Czech Republic 0.6
Estonia 2.12
Slovenia 0.48
Cyprus 1.26
Bahamas 30.9 (problem here is that the Bahamas isn't really first world, it's got a high GDP per capita, but that's because there are some very rich people dodging taxes)
Spain .62

I could go on, all the countries Portugal and above that have a high GDP per capita and have a lower level of income inequality (ie, poorer people have a relatively decent standard of living) will have much lower murder rate that the US which has 4.96.

The countries immediately below the US (slightly lower murder) are Kenya, Angola, Micronesia, Lithuania, Niger, Chile, North Korea, Latvia, Somalia, Turkmenistan.

Above it's Cuba, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Zambia, Greenland, Argentina, American Samoa, Suriname

Hardly countries that are used to be close to the US on such lists, wouldn't you say?

And then come the excuses. I'm sure plenty of European first world countries could fiddle with their statistics and say that those immigrants, those minorities, taken out would reduce their crime and murder rates further.

Lots of reasons why, but the main one would be SELFISHNESS of the people and politicians.

I don't see it.

America is one of the least selfish nations on the Face of the Earth. We give more money to charity that almost anyone. When people are needed to sponsor little starving Ethiopian children, Sally Struthers appeals to Americans, not Eurotrash.

Conservatives care about kids. Right up until they come out of the Playdoh Fun Factory of life. Then it is screw the kids. We can’t afford them.

I know that this is a popular Liberal talking point, but its not based in reality.

America's great charitable institutions that were established to help out indigents , both adult and children, are all conservative- from the Salvation Army to the Knights of Columbus and Operation Blessing.

There is no "Atheist Hospital" or "Feminazi Orphanage" or "Environmentalist Whacko Homeless Shelter" out there.
I really musta stumped him that there are pro abortion conservs out there.................................lolol

Gotta love it

Kuwait 1.8
Czech Republic 0.6
Estonia 2.12
Slovenia 0.48
Cyprus 1.26
Spain .62

I don't see it.

I really musta stumped him that there are pro abortion conservs out there.................................lolol

Nah. I was doing something else in RL.

Gotta love it

Kuwait 1.8
Czech Republic 0.6
Estonia 2.12
Slovenia 0.48
Cyprus 1.26
Spain .62

I don't see it.

Well we have a problem here first. I am a very pro abortion conservative.

Why?...If you don't even care about the life you made, why the hell should I ?

Problem is it seems like a lot of people today should have been abortions, and probably those Hoovered would have been better

Personally I believe it is none of my business. And it doesn’t shock me if you feel that way.

I'm conservative and I really don't. I mean......I don't care for it very much, but I don't think it's something government needs to get involved in. It's a personal matter.

I'm a small government conservative. In an unwanted pregnancy situation, the decision to have that child or abort should be between the girl and her parents if she is a minor. If she is religious, that decision should be between her and her pastor. In any situation, it should always be between the girl and the suspected father. I just don't think that such a decision should be between a girl and her government.

Gotta love it

Kuwait 1.8
Czech Republic 0.6
Estonia 2.12
Slovenia 0.48
Cyprus 1.26
Spain .62

I don't see it.

Sadly. It is based in reality. Charitable giving is awesome. But it only reaches so far. That is why we created programs to help people. One example. The programs that Trump and the Republicans cut included job training. If we accept as a given that minimum wage is not an option for survival. And it isn’t. Then we should support programs that get people off of welfare and into the workforce.

It was one of the signature programs begun under Clinton. And it was lauded by Limbaugh at the time. The old saying. Teach a man to fish.

All of this is off topic of course.

I was never a cop so I have no idea how to be wimpy..

So you were a loser because you were a quitter. What makes you think being a police officer is different than any other job you or I worked at?
I can tell you are triggered and can't understand the concept of cops being held responsible for their actions that are wrong...You like the state to have lawless enforcers.

So I am a "nazi" for citing three police officers, two of whom survived, and promote fascism and disgrace someone deceased merely for asking what should be done with a traitor whose attacks on police were caught on film.

No, that just makes you a fucking liar.

You're a Nazi because you're a fascist collectivist democrat. You seek a totalitarian dictatorship under the Nazi democrat Reich.

Sicknick died of natural causes as you know. But you think you can gain political advantage for your filthy Reich by lying.

No other officers died. Again, you're just a fucking liar - which is very common among Nazis like you.

You called me a liar four times in two paragraphs. Point out even one lie in my post.

I doubt that you have any ethical standards at all. I would not bring up "honor" if I were you. You imply that you are okay with webster's overtly criminal and violent conduct.

The deceased officer's mother and partner have already spoken out. His mother even went to the Capitol to demand a 9/11 style commission.

You are a liar. You love your Reich, but lack even a hint of integrity. Floating the Sicknick lie dishonors him and just shows what a putrid pile of shit you are.

My own resolve and the fact that I know cops are worthless.

I see. So if you find a dead body in your backyard, would you bury it yourself? How about if the guy down the street is having a party with music so loud you can't get to sleep at 2:00 am?

I can tell you are triggered and can't understand the concept of cops being held responsible for their actions that are wrong...You like the state to have lawless enforcers.

That's not what this is about. This is about the city restricting the officers from doing their job.

I have no reason to comment on something you claim happened.

I didn't claim anything happened that wasn't supported in the articles posted.
Your comment, telling me you have no reason to comment, is an excellent example of your utter bullshit ... :thup:

The article didn't say that anyone refused to prosecute anyone.

The one I posted, and contained within your response to me did.
So you either didn't read the article, or cannot read

You can not prosecute someone with no evidence of them doing anything wrong.

Forum List

Back