Portland Rapid Response Team Resigns Ahead of Upcoming Riots

Do you support "defunding the police" and removing legal protections from the police?

• Yes, the fewer cops on the streets the better

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, I support the police, they have a very difficult job to do

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
Gotta love it

Ok. Let me get this straight. The cops are so opposed to being held responsible for their actions that they all quit. Ok. So tell me about those good cops who are outraged by misbehavior in their fellow officers again. That is always a good line with zero basis in fact or truth.

What I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.
I wish he would have blew that mother fuckers head all over the street. I hold him responsible for not doing what he should have

Yeah. Because an indictment for Murder would really send a message to the world that our cops aren’t playing. Am I right?
LOL. For those who know me understand what I saw last Summer was something that never came close to the worst I ever saw. That was horrific beyond comprehension for a societal catastrophe

So I have adopted the same attitude as last Summer, only opposite of what I felt for effectiveness in this dump of retardados

nice talking to you btw

History is replete with scenes like last summer. The 1960’s and early 70’s. Protests. Riots. Mayhem. Nothing new. Just a new generation seeing it live.

The Riots in LA after the trial of the cops who beat Rodney King. Same thing. Same insanity. Only filtered by the lack of onsite videos.

There was nothing new about Last Summer. It’s happened before. It will happen again.

In 1986 I was at Huntington Beach when a riot got going. I was up on the pier. Not down in the madness. I was ready to leave, but the cops showing infinite wisdom were beating those trying to depart. Trapping the innocent in with the madness.

I eventually made my way clear of the area. Fortunately my Folks taught me to think. And I didn’t want any part of a mob. I never have and never will.

The stupidity was started by drunk guys and a bikini contest. And it went out of control fast.

Cars burned. Stores looted. People injured. Nothing different than any other riot.

Before last summer it was others. Remember Ferguson Missouri? Same insanity. Same rage and anger. Some riots have a cause. Some are just excuses. Some are pointless like the one I found myself in.

A lesson I’ve learned is the effect of emotion in crowds. Aggression builds.

There was nothing different last summer from any other riots. It was the same old song and dance.
That's right. And what of the sports riots? Especially the soccer riots in the UK? Those are legendary.

Spoiled brats, not tough enough too handle the job they volunteered for.
Tell that to someone getting their limbs ripped off there
Just because you enforce the law doesn't mean you are above the law or are a sovereign citizen.
HMmm, yet this loon supports not identifying Ashli Babbitt’s murderer. Seems we have hypocrisy here. The Portland police have tried to do their jobs with ZERO support from the mayor. Told to stand down, getting actually assaulted many times. And wonder why police are quitting that shithole.

Just because you enforce the law doesn't mean you are above the law or are a sovereign citizen.
HMmm, yet this loon supports not identifying Ashli Babbitt’s murderer. Seems we have hypocrisy here. The Portland police have tried to do their jobs with ZERO support from the mayor. Told to stand down, getting actually assaulted many times. And wonder why police are quitting that shithole.
Losers always quit.

Who the hell can afford to possibly defend Fake Criminal charges that can be levied?

Resigning and backing away from such a risky situation is actually a smart and considerate idea, the officers are thinking about their family's future. They are counting on using their nest egg to pay their children's tuition and orthodontic bills, or retire. Not enrich some lawyer because of fake charges levied by a whining liberal DA at the behest of a rioter.
Yes, if the going gets tough, run away, don't suck it up and continue...The cops are wimps unlike the military which do or die...
Go out there with them for a night of this shit. Oh that’s right, you won’t. You wouldn’t last 1 minute under those conditions.

Losers always quit.
You would know.

Losers always quit.
You would know.
Yep. I be seen many fall out when the going got tough.

Who the hell can afford to possibly defend Fake Criminal charges that can be levied?

Resigning and backing away from such a risky situation is actually a smart and considerate idea, the officers are thinking about their family's future. They are counting on using their nest egg to pay their children's tuition and orthodontic bills, or retire. Not enrich some lawyer because of fake charges levied by a whining liberal DA at the behest of a rioter.
Yes, if the going gets tough, run away, don't suck it up and continue...The cops are wimps unlike the military which do or die...
Go out there with them for a night of this shit. Oh that’s right, you won’t. You wouldn’t last 1 minute under those conditions.
No thanks, being a pig is not kewl.

No thanks, being a pig is not kewl.
And this loon claims the right hates cops. Seems you’re the one calling them pigs. Cowards like you should just STFU.

Losers always quit.
So you think cops are losers? Oh, except for the DC scumbag that shot and killed Ashley Babbett?

Losers always quit.
So you think cops are losers? Oh, except for the DC scumbag that shot and killed Ashley Babbett?
This thread is not about the DC police department.

Everyone volunteers for their job. Everyone can choose to leave when the work conditions become intolerable.
Not everyone and leaving the military is not that simple when the going gets tough.

There is a very good reason why we don't use the military to police the civilian population. A soldier is bound to enforce the will of his government on others without their consent.

A police officer may only enforce the will of the government with the consent of the governed.

Seems that cops think following the law is just too hard for them to do. If they have to take the chance of being held responsible for their actions, they would rather just quit.
i think it is people who choose to be career criminals have no respect for the law.
You've made your thoughts clear, however, criminals haven't recently changed. The only thing that has changed is the cops being held responsible for their actions when they didn't have to worry about that before. Not being able to get away with breaking the rules seems to have taken all the fun out of being a cop, so they just quit. Of course, if you can think of some other recent change that caused them to quit, I will certainly give it a fair evaluation.

Seems that cops think following the law is just too hard for them to do. If they have to take the chance of being held responsible for their actions, they would rather just quit.
i think it is people who choose to be career criminals have no respect for the law.
You've made your thoughts clear, however, criminals haven't recently changed. The only thing that has changed is the cops being held responsible for their actions when they didn't have to worry about that before. Not being able to get away with breaking the rules seems to have taken all the fun out of being a cop, so they just quit. Of course, if you can think of some other recent change that caused them to quit, I will certainly give it a fair evaluation.
yep blm thugs thugd trying it lazer their eyes , throw rocks an glass at them. bite them . the list goes on and the cities not backing them up.

yep blm thugs thugd trying it lazer their eyes , throw rocks an glass at them. bite them . the list goes on and the cities not backing them up.
So you think backing the cops should allow them to break the law? Which laws do you think should be repealed for the cops?

5dt2ad.jpg

So you think backing the cops should allow them to break the law? Which laws do you think should be repealed for the cops?
I didnt say that. And not all cops are cirminals just cause some one doesnt want to be arrested. the bad ones should defenitley be put to pasture. and those are far and inbetween.

I didnt say that. And not all cops are cirminals just cause some one doesnt want to be arrested. the bad ones should defenitley be put to pasture. and those are far and inbetween.
So why did all those big babies quit?

Forum List

Back