Portland Rapid Response Team Resigns Ahead of Upcoming Riots

Do you support "defunding the police" and removing legal protections from the police?

• Yes, the fewer cops on the streets the better

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No, I support the police, they have a very difficult job to do

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
When the leadership of a city has no interest in keeping residents safe from violence there is no point in doing anything other than becoming counter-violent.

It's time.

Ok. So when are you headed to Portland? I presume armed to the teeth?

Gotta love it

Well, if they can find another job, and if the police can hire new people, everyone's happy.
I'm sure they have applications flowing out the windows advertising....

"Make a split wrong decision and have your fucking life , and that of your families totally ruined by Fake Newz and libturds for 60ka yr and kill some worthless slug fleeing for your efforts"........................Boy what a deal

Gotta love it

It is so sad that myself and 12 fellow patriots approve of this bullshit

We approve because we'd never want a loved one to suffer the horrors of you utter scum bag ITDS suffers (Infantile)

Hey. They can’t be any worse than the fine cops we have now.

The son of a friend of mine became a cop. When he applied for the state trooper job, they went to his parents house for a surprise visit. They interviewed my friend and his wife (also an old friend of mine) for an hour. When they left, my friends looked out the window and seen them go to neighbors homes. They called a few of his high school and college teachers. They gave him a psychological exam. They checked him out every way imaginable.

He still didn't make it, in spite of graduating from college with a degree in law enforcement, and a record as clean as a whistle. He eventually got a police job out of town, and last I heard, are really promoting him, sent him to detective school, and he is in high standings with the department.

When police can no longer find good applicants, they will lower their standards, and lower their standards, and keep lowering them until they can find people to do the work. As they keep lowering those standards, you will have less and less quality of people to take the job.

So if you think the police we have now are bad, just wait until you see what you exchanged them for.

The problem is that the cops are looking for specific applicants. Ones who will not arrest or expose fellow officers.

The Blue Wall of Silence must be maintained. At any and all costs.

So your “friend” may not have gotten the job because he was seen as too honest. I mean who wants a partner who is going to drop a dime on them if they plant evidence or lie about consent to search?

These “high” standards just aren’t in evidence.

I mean we are talking about Portland. Where an investigation exposed widespread Constitutional violations by the police.

What are the odds that these riot cops were not some of the same abusing people before?

I can post videos. News stories. And all that. All of which show misconduct and corruption. And when faced with it we are told that we need only imagine how bad it will be with other “lesser” people involved.

Crap. Seriously crap. I repeat. Good riddance to the thugs.

Conspiracy time.jpeg

Good. I hope that city burns to the ground in the literal sense and becomes a beacon for real Americans and for sanity to stamp out BLM and antifa in every corner of the country. We need a return of ethics, accountability, sanity, intelligence,and common decency.

I don't like the idea, but sometimes you need a sacrifice to wake up people. Chicago should be that sacrifice made to make the country better. That whole city needs to be the example shit is going too far.

Hey. They can’t be any worse than the fine cops we have now.

The son of a friend of mine became a cop. When he applied for the state trooper job, they went to his parents house for a surprise visit. They interviewed my friend and his wife (also an old friend of mine) for an hour. When they left, my friends looked out the window and seen them go to neighbors homes. They called a few of his high school and college teachers. They gave him a psychological exam. They checked him out every way imaginable.

He still didn't make it, in spite of graduating from college with a degree in law enforcement, and a record as clean as a whistle. He eventually got a police job out of town, and last I heard, are really promoting him, sent him to detective school, and he is in high standings with the department.

When police can no longer find good applicants, they will lower their standards, and lower their standards, and keep lowering them until they can find people to do the work. As they keep lowering those standards, you will have less and less quality of people to take the job.

So if you think the police we have now are bad, just wait until you see what you exchanged them for.

The problem is that the cops are looking for specific applicants. Ones who will not arrest or expose fellow officers.

The Blue Wall of Silence must be maintained. At any and all costs.

So your “friend” may not have gotten the job because he was seen as too honest. I mean who wants a partner who is going to drop a dime on them if they plant evidence or lie about consent to search?

These “high” standards just aren’t in evidence.

I mean we are talking about Portland. Where an investigation exposed widespread Constitutional violations by the police.

What are the odds that these riot cops were not some of the same abusing people before?

I can post videos. News stories. And all that. All of which show misconduct and corruption. And when faced with it we are told that we need only imagine how bad it will be with other “lesser” people involved.

Crap. Seriously crap. I repeat. Good riddance to the thugs.

View attachment 503039

Odd. A conspiracy theory is something that is difficult or impossible to prove. Yet there is ample evidence of my assertions. I posted links. The Portland Police Department’s abuse of people is not conspiracy. It is a documented fact admitted to by the city and the department.

The example of the hiring process is again documented. Report: Police view of DWI arrests 'disturbing'

So where is the Conspiracy?

Good. I hope that city burns to the ground in the literal sense and becomes a beacon for real Americans and for sanity to stamp out BLM and antifa in every corner of the country. We need a return of ethics, accountability, sanity, intelligence,and common decency.

I don't like the idea, but sometimes you need a sacrifice to wake up people. Chicago should be that sacrifice made to make the country better. That whole city needs to be the example shit is going too far.

You want a return to accountability while cheering the cops quitting because one of their number was held accountable.

There is a word that describes this.

Gotta love it

Did they resign from the force or just from that special unit like what happened in Buffalo after they were held responsible for pushing down that elderly man?
That old hippie dope head should not have done what he did. Hoping the skull break helped his thinking processes.

I can see you hardly hide your joy
Ohh yeah. He's very well known by Amherst PD as an agitator.

You want a return to accountability while cheering the cops quitting because one of their number was held accountable.

I'd go one even further than that. Have the ENTIRE police force quit and/or retire EN MASSE! Let the asshole Democrat cities try to restore Law and Order without cops!

Seems that cops think following the law is just too hard for them to do. If they have to take the chance of being held responsible for their actions, they would rather just quit.

I'd go one even further than that. Have the ENTIRE police force quit and/or retire EN MASSE! Let the asshole Democrat cities try to restore Law and Order without cops!

And when they do inevitably restore order. What then? Will you cheer or resent it?

You want accountability. But the very first people who must be held accountable are those with the power. Otherwise we don’t have cops. We have keepers. Overseers.

The Constitution lays out rights. Rights we must fight to maintain. And not merely the Second although it is vital. The rest are equally vital. We suffer the loss of all when we erode one of them.

When we sacrifice liberty for security. We end up with neither. Unprecedented surveillance has not ended drugs. Unparalleled authority has not ended drugs. The war on drugs has cost far more than a Trillion Dollars. And accomplished nothing.

So what do people like you scream? We need to get tough. Pfui. If that worked then prohibition would have worked. That never works because you can’t legislate morality.

The cop was charged with a misdemeanor. Not a felony. Even if convicted he won’t face any jail time. He will get a few hours of community service and a fine. But how dare they arrest a cop. The cops are special. They can do no wrong. And if they do something wrong. Well the bad guy deserved it.

That is not the Constitutional way. It isn’t the American way. It is the totalitarian way. And you will always find me opposing totalitarianism. No matter who the totalitarian is.

Seems that cops think following the law is just too hard for them to do. If they have to take the chance of being held responsible for their actions, they would rather just quit.
i think it is people who choose to be career criminals have no respect for the law.

Gotta love it

Did they resign from the force or just from that special unit like what happened in Buffalo after they were held responsible for pushing down that elderly man?
That old hippie dope head should not have done what he did. Hoping the skull break helped his thinking processes.

I can see you hardly hide your joy
Ohh yeah. He's very well known by Amherst PD as an agitator.
I remember real news covered this worthless hippy immediately. Then Fake News martyred him a random saint....lol

That poor guardsman knew the shit he slipped in, and tried to help this guy but was luckily brushed forward by another guard because of a nutso fuktard that should have never been near.

I'm watching videos of the insurrection at the US Capitol on Jan. 6 as I read these comments. I wonder how many of you defending the Portland cops are willing to provide similar support for the Capitol cops who had the shit beaten out of them as they defended the United States on Jan. 6.

What do you have to say to Officer Goodman, Officer Fanone, the family of Officer Sicknick? What should be done with this Webster, attacking police and screaming "fuck" all over the place? Should he just simply have been shot?

BTW: how can anyone forecast "upcoming riots"? If you have some advance knowledge, you should share it with law enforcement.

I say to their families that Hysteria and all the other Nazis here are fucking liars who use the tragic death of their son, lying through your fucking teeth, to promote fascism and disgracing his memory with your sleazy lies.

I say to them that you are a scumbag without a hint of honor. That you are a liar who uses the death of people to promote your filthy Reich, that you are the lowest pile of shit possible.

So I am a "nazi" for citing three police officers, two of whom survived, and promote fascism and disgrace someone deceased merely for asking what should be done with a traitor whose attacks on police were caught on film.

You called me a liar four times in two paragraphs. Point out even one lie in my post.

I doubt that you have any ethical standards at all. I would not bring up "honor" if I were you. You imply that you are okay with webster's overtly criminal and violent conduct.

The deceased officer's mother and partner have already spoken out. His mother even went to the Capitol to demand a 9/11 style commission.

Police have failed to stop crime or prevent it all they do effectively is extort monies from drivers
Says every shitty driver.

100% truth. As a retired tractor-trailer driver who spent 8 or more hours on the road every day, not once was I extorted for money. In fact before I left, I didn't have one moving traffic violation in over 20 years.
Never see cops in my mirror, because I don't drive like a dumbshit. Honestly, I think the fines are far too low.

I have no problem with rioters feeling the end of a nightstick either.
Do stupid shit, prepare for consequences.
I feel if you smart off to a cop. They be allow to slap you full force across the face. Trained enough to cause a severe bruise but no broken facial bones

Ok. Let’s say you allow that. Hell. I’ll even sign on if you meet one condition. It’s fair. We are allowing the cops to smack people around.

If any facial bones are broken. If any teeth are knocked out. The cop loses his entire pension and is sent to prison for life no parole. Fair enough?
That was great.
No one should strike anyone in any way unless protecting themselves.

Flies and mosquitos are the worthy ones of a slap

Gotta love it

Ok. Let me get this straight. The cops are so opposed to being held responsible for their actions that they all quit. Ok. So tell me about those good cops who are outraged by misbehavior in their fellow officers again. That is always a good line with zero basis in fact or truth.

What I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.
I wish he would have blew that mother fuckers head all over the street. I hold him responsible for not doing what he should have

Yeah. Because an indictment for Murder would really send a message to the world that our cops aren’t playing. Am I right?
LOL. For those who know me understand what I saw last Summer was something that never came close to the worst I ever saw. That was horrific beyond comprehension for a societal catastrophe

So I have adopted the same attitude as last Summer, only opposite of what I felt for effectiveness in this dump of retardados

nice talking to you btw

Gotta love it

Ok. Let me get this straight. The cops are so opposed to being held responsible for their actions that they all quit. Ok. So tell me about those good cops who are outraged by misbehavior in their fellow officers again. That is always a good line with zero basis in fact or truth.

What I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.
I wish he would have blew that mother fuckers head all over the street. I hold him responsible for not doing what he should have

Yeah. Because an indictment for Murder would really send a message to the world that our cops aren’t playing. Am I right?
LOL. For those who know me understand what I saw last Summer was something that never came close to the worst I ever saw. That was horrific beyond comprehension for a societal catastrophe

So I have adopted the same attitude as last Summer, only opposite of what I felt for effectiveness in this dump of retardados

nice talking to you btw

History is replete with scenes like last summer. The 1960’s and early 70’s. Protests. Riots. Mayhem. Nothing new. Just a new generation seeing it live.

The Riots in LA after the trial of the cops who beat Rodney King. Same thing. Same insanity. Only filtered by the lack of onsite videos.

There was nothing new about Last Summer. It’s happened before. It will happen again.

In 1986 I was at Huntington Beach when a riot got going. I was up on the pier. Not down in the madness. I was ready to leave, but the cops showing infinite wisdom were beating those trying to depart. Trapping the innocent in with the madness.

I eventually made my way clear of the area. Fortunately my Folks taught me to think. And I didn’t want any part of a mob. I never have and never will.

The stupidity was started by drunk guys and a bikini contest. And it went out of control fast.

Cars burned. Stores looted. People injured. Nothing different than any other riot.

Before last summer it was others. Remember Ferguson Missouri? Same insanity. Same rage and anger. Some riots have a cause. Some are just excuses. Some are pointless like the one I found myself in.

A lesson I’ve learned is the effect of emotion in crowds. Aggression builds.

There was nothing different last summer from any other riots. It was the same old song and dance.

Forum List

Back