Portraits of the Obamas unveiled in the White House

Ru

I'm certainly not craving celebrity attention 24/7.
Yet you are posting your opinions 24/7 seeking affirmation. A sure sign of craving "celebrity attention".

And attacking when anyone dares to differ with your desires.

Lol, what fringe Democrats claim. Meanwhile you hear this Obama horse shit from your typical retard repug. Dude wants to look like a lady I don't give two shits but sit and spin if ya think I am changing my pronouns
Never said that you were, nor am I. I merely address the hypocrisy of the attempt.

And Biden has no substance, except what is provided to him by his handlers.

Lol.. lardass has always been a glutton and a liar. He's been a joke in NYC since the early 1980s. Doesn't take much to impress you. How about some gold leaf and bastard french provincial? Put some mirrors and cherubs on the ceiling and call it "class".

Lots of Presidents didn't like each other. They acted like adults. That is something trump is incapable of.
Trump was not the one that had spy cameras secretly placed in trump towers. Trump wasn't the one actively undermining a current president. TRUMP did not order a raid on obama's home or clinton's home. TRUMP did good for this country and for the american people thus showing up living presidents' ,on both sides, complicity and opportunism at the expense of the american people

Last edited:

Forum List

Back