Positive Change

Some good news in 2020. One of Virginia's statues in Statutory Hall in the Capital will replace Robert E. Lee with a more aspirational choice.

I've heard of a lot great military leaders, but haven't heard of her. What war did she serve in? Was she a Major or a General?

And why is she dressed like Dale Evans? That's no way to go into battle.

Why do statues have to always be of the military? Anyway, she wasn't a traitor to her country.

Why not the tranny, Renee Richards? You could say something like..."she's/he's couragous".
This is the path the friggin' liberals are traveling these days.

Why not derp Meister?

Umm, other than the fact that a tranny is just a person with a mental disorder?
We give out statues for mental disorders, now? Next will it be someone who slits their wrists? derp

Actually I meant why not a statue of you representing your own mental disorder.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Barbara Rose who actually lived in Virginia.

Everyone but a few will be asking, "who the hell is Barb Rose?"

You guys keep saying statues are to teach us about history, so people will get an education I guess.

Your arguments are as shallow as usual.

Virginia: We're going to replace a statue of a slave owner who defended slavery against the United States of America in place of someone who fought for civil rights

Meister: What about the trannies?

Normal people:??

Last edited:
I'm reminded how delicate a deal it is to claim moral superiority over one's adversary, and use it to throw their honor to the wind

Did not the south have many a brave AMERICAN soul man up for what they believed in?

Think on it

~S~

I'm reminded how delicate a deal it is to claim moral superiority over one's adversary, and use it to throw their honor to the wind

Did not the south have many a brave AMERICAN soul man up for what they believed in?

Think on it

~S~

Sure they did. Just like when we fought against the English for our rights, the Germans for humanity and the Mexicans because we felt like expanding.

However replacing the one guy, even more than Davis that represents slavery and splitting up our country over something so heinous with someone who didn't appear to be seeking fame or fortune but just wanted to do the right thing. We can argue about the character of the south and we could even debate the quality of Lee. In my personal there are more deserving people who deserve statues built in their honor.

Some good news in 2020. One of Virginia's statues in Statutory Hall in the Capital will replace Robert E. Lee with a more aspirational choice.

I've heard of a lot great military leaders, but haven't heard of her. What war did she serve in? Was she a Major or a General?

Why do statues have to always be of the military? Anyway, she wasn't a traitor to her country.

No confederate soldier was ever convicted of treason because they were not traitors. It was a civil war moron. Much like the one that is brewing today.

Why not the tranny, Renee Richards? You could say something like..."she's/he's couragous".
This is the path the friggin' liberals are traveling these days.

Why not derp Meister?

Umm, other than the fact that a tranny is just a person with a mental disorder?
We give out statues for mental disorders, now? Next will it be someone who slits their wrists? derp

Actually I meant why not a statue of you representing your own mental disorder.

I'm not sure what this has to do with Barbara Rose who actually lived in Virginia.

Is that Pete's mom? Did she bet on baseball too?

No confederate soldier was ever convicted of treason because they were not traitors. It was a civil war moron. Much like the one that is brewing today.

Even Jefferson Davis lived to be a ripe old age.

That was the states choice.

Which means..

When the state changes party, General Lee could come back

He won't.

As bad as the demonRats want to change or erase History.....they won't be able to.

It is what it is.

This doesn't do either, it only demonstrates who we honor and aspire to be.
[/QUOTE]
Nope, one was a highly respected military figure following his conscience and the norms of the time. He commanded the respect of half of the nation. Who was the other one that we should aspire to emulate?

Yeah, the North actually helped them out. They went to war against their own country for the sake of preserving slavery.

Think on it

~S~

Sure they did. Just like when we fought against the English for our rights, the Germans for humanity and the Mexicans because we felt like expanding.

However replacing the one guy, even more than Davis that represents slavery and splitting up our country over something so heinous with someone who didn't appear to be seeking fame or fortune but just wanted to do the right thing. We can argue about the character of the south and we could even debate the quality of Lee. In my personal there are more deserving people who deserve statues built in their honor.
You are the British. And that is being kind.

they could have publicly executed them in the end, yet did not......

~S~

Forum List

Back