Possible RNC leadership change

Don't tell them that. Let them believe anything they want. It would be nice if they could see why they lost, and then change to what the majority of the country wants, but we know that's not going to happen. They will keep believing crazy stuff, and they will keep losing.
White People Made America Great. America Is for Whites Only.

What the majority of WHITES want will always be denied under this elitist political system.

The RNC, a Bain Capital Kennel, Sabotaged Trump's Administration

McDaniel is the niece of Muttophobe Mitt. Though she early and consistently supported Trump, hereditary GOPers can never be trusted. Their secret agenda has been to sucker Populists into supporting their decadent and obsolete agenda.

This fake-representation has some bearing on the mid-term disappointment. Every Establishment figure who had tricked Trump into hiring him is of the same misleading type as Trump's mid-term choices.
McDaniel supported only RINO candidates.

when i click on that site, there is a big white blank blocking the material

:mad:
That link is still operational for me.

1670967184537.png

etc. . . it has a lot on that page, A LOT.

I can't say why it does not work for you. I am not a techie, TBH. It is an archived link, so it may have to do with which operating system you are using, what type of device you are using, what type of internet browser you are using, what type of security protocols you are using, there are so many variables involved that might have to do with trying to view a page from the archives? I just don't know. :dunno:

I guess, my first suggestion would be, to see if you can access other pages on the WAYBACK machine or in the archives. If you can, then, I would be extremely puzzled. It might have to do, specifically with abcnewsgo's site. If you can't? Then I would post a thread in this sub-forum, asking for help on this issue;

Forum List

Back