Possible suicide Mission!! Plot Locked out of the Cockpit Germanwings Crash in France

There was a reason airlines once had three qualified pilots up front.

Then one could go take a leak and have two there in case one had a sudden heart attack or stroke and died.

But that cost too much money.

I thought they were still required to have two in the cockpit at all times?

Earlier today the report was that all airlines in the U.S. must never allow anyone left alone in the cockpit, they went on to say that that requirement was not in place with Luftansa.

Thats just crazy.
There'll be some lawsuits for this lack of foresight for sure. And deservedly so.

1. The main findings from the airline press conference:
  • Confirmation that the co-pilot locked out the captain and crashed the plane "on purpose"
  • Lufthansa/Germanwings have no protocols preventing pilots being left on their own in the cockpit
  • The co-pilot interrupted his training six years ago before resuming it - which 'could be interesting' for the investigation
  • CEO Carsten Spohr says no safety system 'in the world' could have prevented what happened

Germanwings plane crash live Andreas Lubitz intentionally crashed Flight 9525 into Alps - Europe - World - The Independent

Having at least two people in the cockpit at all times sure the hell could have prevented it.

1. The main findings from the airline press conference:
  • Confirmation that the co-pilot locked out the captain and crashed the plane "on purpose"
  • Lufthansa/Germanwings have no protocols preventing pilots being left on their own in the cockpit
  • The co-pilot interrupted his training six years ago before resuming it - which 'could be interesting' for the investigation
  • CEO Carsten Spohr says no safety system 'in the world' could have prevented what happened
Germanwings plane crash live Andreas Lubitz intentionally crashed Flight 9525 into Alps - Europe - World - The Independent

Having at least two people in the cockpit at all times sure the hell could have prevented it.

The CEO making a ridiculous attempt to cover their ass.
Pathetic.....

I just pray it was quick. May they rest in peace. And prayers for the families.
The plane was going 700 KM per hour when it hit the mountains.
The plane disintegrated they didn't feel a thing

Except the horrendous feeling of sheer terror moments before the impact.

True. I agree with you.

Plus, perhaps this could be called domestic terrrorism later, but still seeing no signs of international (Islamic) terrorism.

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?

Are you really THAT stupid?

Those pilots have families. Often, pilots who are parts of crashes get blamed, even when they are not at fault at all. IN order to protect their families, more often than not, the pilots' names are not published.
The name of the Pilot flying( PF) has been released to the public.

What were the names of the pilots? Is there some reason they don't want the names released? Was either of them named mohammed?

Those pilots have families. Often, pilots who are parts of crashes get blamed, even when they are not at fault at all. IN order to protect their families, more often than not, the pilots' names are not published.

yes----a kinda german name-----next question is ----question his friends and
relatives. People who commit suicide---sometimes do it on a sudden impulse

Big German press conference right now over Lubitz. I am translating in real-time.

He passed all of his tests, including medical and psychological. There were no indicators of any kind of instability.

Until recently, he lived with his parents in Montabaur. Montabaur is an industrial town and there is a HUGE truck and car stop at Montabaur on the A3.

His training, however, was broken up with a long pause in-between. This was just announced.
I suspect that the investigators will now investigate where he was in this long pause of his training.

Mr. Spohr just said that no matter how rigorous tests are, there is no way possible to be able to rule out an isolated case like this one.

Press questions:

A reporter asked why there is no system for giving in a code in order to open the door instead of having to wait on the person on the other side to let him in.

The answer: the doors were reinforced since 911 so that they could even withstand AK47 fire. A code does exist, but the person on the inside can "lock" the code out. And until they get the second black box, they don't know if this happened or not.

Another question:

how long was the pause that the co-pilot took?

Answer: many months.

Another question:

after training is completed, are there psychological tests once again?

No.

Another question:

What kind of guarantee can Lufthansa give that this will not happen again?

Mr. Spohr also reminded that leaving the cockpit "aus biologischen Gründen" (need to go to the restroom) is allowed. And he also reminded that the co-pilot had all the necessary licenses to fly.

A reporter asked if Mr. Spohr is sure that the co-pilot committed suicide and took everyone with him into death.

Mr. Spohr reminded that he can only repeat what the French authorities have already said.
Living with your parents at 28 IS a sign of instability, IMNSMFHO.

yes----a kinda german name-----next question is ----question his friends and
relatives. People who commit suicide---sometimes do it on a sudden impulse

It is without a doubt a German name and his hometown is not far from where I live. Not that that means much, because a name may say little about ideology or religious orientation.

I think the authorities only released his name since he sure looks to be the perp in all of this.

Last edited:
Big German press conference right now over Lubitz. I am translating in real-time.

He passed all of his tests, including medical and psychological. There were no indicators of any kind of instability.

Until recently, he lived with his parents in Montabaur. Montabaur is an industrial town and there is a HUGE truck and car stop at Montabaur on the A3.

His training, however, was broken up with a long pause in-between. This was just announced.
I suspect that the investigators will now investigate where he was in this long pause of his training.

Mr. Spohr just said that no matter how rigorous tests are, there is no way possible to be able to rule out an isolated case like this one.

Press questions:

A reporter asked why there is no system for giving in a code in order to open the door instead of having to wait on the person on the other side to let him in.

The answer: the doors were reinforced since 911 so that they could even withstand AK47 fire. A code does exist, but the person on the inside can "lock" the code out. And until they get the second black box, they don't know if this happened or not.

Another question:

Another question:

No.

Another question:

Mr. Spohr also reminded that leaving the cockpit "aus biologischen Gründen" (need to go to the restroom) is allowed. And he also reminded that the co-pilot had all the necessary licenses to fly.

A reporter asked if Mr. Spohr is sure that the co-pilot committed suicide and took everyone with him into death.

Mr. Spohr reminded that he can only repeat what the French authorities have already said.

Not unusual for yuppies in Germany. Plus, he also had his own apartment in Düsseldorf. So, no, not a sign of instability.

Flying a plane into a cliff, however, imo, is.

Press questions:

Another question:

Another question:

No.

Another question:

Aint that the fucken truth...bunch a momma's boys.

I just learned that not just the pilots but also the entire crew of a Lufthansa plane know the code to open the cockpit door in the case of an emergency. But again, it is possible for the pilot within the cockpit to "lock" out the code, the reason being heightened security following 911. So, in this case, it may be that having the code to unlock the cockpit door was totally useless.

There is no way for the crew to send out an SOS outside of the cockpit, because in order to send an SOS, according to Mr. Spohr, you have to have a pilot's license, officially.
Nobody had cell phones to use to signal trouble?

Press questions:

Another question:

Another question:

No.

Another question:

you live with your parents? I always tell my baby---now 31----YOU LIVE WITH MOMMY---THEN YOU GO AND LIVE WITH YOUR WIFE----he left
the country <sob>

I just learned that not just the pilots but also the entire crew of a Lufthansa plane know the code to open the cockpit door in the case of an emergency. But again, it is possible for the pilot within the cockpit to "lock" out the code, the reason being heightened security following 911. So, in this case, it may be that having the code to unlock the cockpit door was totally useless.

There is no way for the crew to send out an SOS outside of the cockpit, because in order to send an SOS, according to Mr. Spohr, you have to have a pilot's license, officially.
Nobody had cell phones to use to signal trouble?

they said Lufthanza SS security sometimes confiscates cell phones----and the mountains
would have blocked transmission anyway

Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?

Good point. I'm starting to think the pilot had a heart attack or some other medical emergency.
According to FAA rules there is supposed to be two crewman in the cockpit at all times just for this reason.
Then why was the door locked? They think it was suicide now.

Why fly into mountains and not a target? Reminds me of the plane that disappeared. I hate not knowing. No suicide note? No tape of what they said before going down? No mayday?

Good point. I'm starting to think the pilot had a heart attack or some other medical emergency.
According to FAA rules there is supposed to be two crewman in the cockpit at all times just for this reason.

data so far-----28 year old man-----suddenly decides to run his plane into a mountain----

data so far suggests to me (genius that I am)
suicide on IMPULSE--------more data
pending but young male suicides are kinda
like that-----usually involving speeding cars,
The method was SURE and EASY----

That post was earlier.

Co-Pilot's name is online btw. Reading around trying to find site profiles, blogs, anything by the guy I did find one interesting comment on a site,

"On another note: Back in the 70s when airlines made the decision to bring the cockpit crew minimum from 3 to 2, this problem was foreseen by many as a recipe for disaster. Bottom dollar wins again."

Forum List

Back