Possibly the Smartest man on the planet on Trump.....

the last statement by the gentleman was Trump "doesn't prevaricate" which is complete bullshit.

Besides that they both need to lose at least 50 lbs. each & stop eating all the cattle feed.

the last statement by the gentleman was Trump "doesn't prevaricate" which is complete bullshit.

Besides that they both need to lose at least 50 lbs. each & stop eating all the cattle feed.

Your Butt Hurt makes me Happy Happy Happy...……………...

You confuse reality with butt hurt which only demonstrates your lack of cerebral ability

Any word on what made him "smartest man on the planet"? Didn't hear any intelligence in the video.

Apparently you have no clue.

But ..but..his IQ isn't 214! :eek:

Just search for 214 in the site search. :abgg2q.jpg:

(Like a certain member here)

Last edited:
Any word on what made him "smartest man on the planet"? Didn't hear any intelligence in the video.
That’s understandable because you are libtarded.
You're only saying that because he said things you like about Trump; it's called "confirmation bias". If he'd gone the other way, we'd be hearing how IQ measurements aren't reliable, e.g. how Hawking was treated despite his IQ, because he said things the right didn't like.

Not to criticize appearances but if you're going to make a video, perhaps something more presentable would be in order? Anyway; he doesn't sound overly bright.

One of these days I'll read a thread where people actually stick to the relevant topic for more than 3 posts before resorting back to how stupid and gullible Trump's base is. The guy's only point was that he just wants to live without big government always in his hair telling him how to do every single little last damned thing. Gee, was that so hard?

You confuse reality with butt hurt which only demonstrates your lack of cerebral ability

My cerebral ability enables me to recognize Butt Hurt when I see it.....

Forum List

Back