Post A Message to The Future Here.

What an incredibly cool little quirk of our living wet rock!

Seventeen year old dirt-dwelling bugs that morph into beautiful flying life forms, ready for a busy, noisy, two week long sex party followed by death.​

:eusa_think:
2013 + 17 = 2030​

To having the luck to see the next Cicada Climax!! :beer:

What an incredibly cool little quirk of our living wet rock!

Seventeen year old dirt-dwelling bugs that morph into beautiful flying life forms, ready for a busy, noisy, two week long sex party followed by death.​

:eusa_think:
2013 + 17 = 2030​

To having the luck to see the next Cicada Climax!! :beer:

See ya then Joe! You bring the mutts, I'll bring the beer!

Fuck all y'all little bastards. Get a fucking hair cut and a job, and for the love of christ stay the fuck off my couch and out of my ice box you needy little fucktards.

To: Average Joe

I am not aware that it was targeted to keep those making $75,000 whole, but the rich will be punished by paying MORE TAX while the poor will receive INCREASED TAX WELFARE CHECKS
(i.e., more Cloward-Piven wealth redistribution).

Last edited:
To: Average Joe

I am not aware that it was targeted to keep those making $75,000 whole, but the rich will be punished by paying MORE TAX while the poor will receive INCREASED TAX WELFARE CHECKS
(i.e., more Cloward-Piven wealth redistribution).

Woohoo!

My message:

I told them America was Babylon in Revelation 18, Jeremiah 51 and Isaiah 13. I told them God's judgment was at the door and if we didn't do like Ninevah did and repent America would fall. Did they listen and repent? No. I'm sorry you were left with such a mess. I've prayed for you in advance. Keep the faith!

Love, Jeri

My message:

I told them America was Babylon in Revelation 18, Jeremiah 51 and Isaiah 13. I told them God's judgment was at the door and if we didn't do like Ninevah did and repent America would fall. Did they listen and repent? No. I'm sorry you were left with such a mess. I've prayed for you in advance. Keep the faith!

Love, Jeri

I'll bet you $1 that Momma's little Bastards never look back on their run to the stars.

I just have a feeling about you kids and I'm long in every market.
:beer: To the stars!​

And what has the USA done different than all the other nations through human history?

It isn't what we have done but rather what God has done for us as a nation. No other nation was so blessed by God as America has been - other than Israel. We are the nation above all other nations who has been divinely blessed by God and we lost that blessing through turning our backs on him. That is what is different about us, Moonglow. America needs to repent like Ninevah did. We are about out of time here.. :eusa_pray:

My message:

Love, Jeri

I'll bet you $1 that Momma's little Bastards never look back on their run to the stars.

I just have a feeling about you kids and I'm long in every market.
:beer: To the stars!​

You have lost me on that one, Joe. I don't know what you mean. - Jeri

Forum List

Back