Post A Message to The Future Here.

My message:

I told them America was Babylon in Revelation 18, Jeremiah 51 and Isaiah 13. I told them God's judgment was at the door and if we didn't do like Ninevah did and repent America would fall. Did they listen and repent? No. I'm sorry you were left with such a mess. I've prayed for you in advance. Keep the faith!

Love, Jeri

I'll bet you $1 that Momma's little Bastards never look back on their run to the stars.

I just have a feeling about you kids and I'm long in every market.
:beer: To the stars!​

You have lost me on that one, Joe. I don't know what you mean. - Jeri

I'm willing to bet you $1 that, instead of tribulation, troubles and gnashing of teeth going forward, the future will see humanity pull it together and make it as a Sentient World.

I believe that religion as a driving force is about to slip in to history's rear-view mirror.

Exciting times, eh?

Post A Message to The Future Here.

The future will be cancelled because of bad ratings...

Good. It was stupid any way.

Then you're doing it wrong, boys.

:party:

Honestly, I play. I directly impact MY future. If I was not playing, I could say keep you head upand love life while you got it. Eat good food, have tons of sex (wrap your tool) smoke ciggeretts and just mind your business. Oh, and I agree about religeon as its practiced now and in this country. Its all window dressing.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you're:

Conservative
Liberal
Republican
Democrat
Black
Gay
Christian
Muslim
White
Foreign
Young
Old
Smart
Stupid
or a Sociopath pretending to care,

Fair and simple rules + Education (learning to do SOMEthing productive) = complex and wonderful lives for Monkeys.

Have you kids reached the stars yet?
:smoke:

Welcome to America.

Conservative
Liberal
Republican
Democrat
Black
Gay
Christian
Muslim
White
Foreign
Young
Old
Smart
Stupid

Fair and simple rules + Education (learning to do SOMEthing productive) = complex and wonderful lives for Monkeys.

2001, A Space Odyssey?

Private matter, hon. Vox has her reasons.

When I said "me neither", I meant nothing worth leaving a message for. Lived my life, ready to go when I am called. Old age sucks big hairy ones.:lol:

I understand. I'm not ready yet myself, but I understand.
My next tattoo is going to be a 'Do Not Resuscitate Order'.​

Conservative
Liberal
Republican
Democrat
Black
Gay
Christian
Muslim
White
Foreign
Young
Old
Smart
Stupid

Welcome to America. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

2001, A Space Odyssey?

Uh uh... 1776, An American Odyssey!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back