Post DNC Covid Outbreak

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Dems are now proudly posting photos of positive covid tests after attending the DNC.

Ugh: DNCovid-24.
I brought home an unfortunate souvenir from #DNC2024. And so did many of my fellow convention crew. I guess 4 hours of sleep a night + endless work + close indoor proximity to so many people = my first COVID since the NBA Finals in 2021. pic.twitter.com/PyI2P39XK0
Doug Sovern (@SovernNation) August 25, 2024

When you spend five days in Chicago for the DNC and come home with COVID-19.

Womp womp. pic.twitter.com/4xXq8PGNTi
Christopher Wiggins (@CWNewser) August 25, 2024

Same! Worth it! pic.twitter.com/SBDAWD9s3H
— Carissa in NV \uD83D\uDC9B \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 #KamalaHarris2024 (@bluelyon) August 25, 2024

Indeed. I arrived at the DNC healthy and hopeful and left very sick and disillusioned. x.com pic.twitter.com/LdOMBd42aR
Yasmine Taeb (@YasmineTaeb) August 24, 2024

I’m currently going through COVID after the DNC. For a claim the DNC didn’t care: everyone attending knew the risk & increase in cases. We’re at risk every day.

The good news? Dems get vaccinated & boosted. There’s a level of herd immunity. If high risk, be safe. Get vaccinated. x.com
Gabrien Gregory (@GabrienGregory) August 25, 2024

Surprised it wasn't a monkeypox outbreak.

Too bad it wasn't something more lethal or debilitating.

Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_10.34.57_AM.jpg

Dems are now proudly posting photos of positive covid tests after attending the DNC.

Probably one of them filthy, disease-ridden tRumplings that kept sneaking in.

Who bothers to get tested for the fake leftyvirus anymore???

Sounds like there's a new variant, hopefully they come up with at least 3 more boosters before the year is over. It may be a real dark winter for these folks, I just hope they make it till January 20 to see President Trump sworn in. ;)

Forum List

Back