Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

I am not against gay rights... But it is annoying as hell when people will not be honest due to pushing an agenda and will actually prop up creeps that are child predators. This is one of those cases.

:lol:

I'm pushing an agenda? Because I pointed out that someone's argument was bullshit? People are saying that bad actions are magically worse when done by a gay person, and I'm the one pushing an agenda? :lol: Bitch, pleaaaaaase.

Nope. Jerry Lee Lewis and Michael Jackson were also creepy child predators for instance. And you will never see me defending them.

Unlike the left that props up sex offenders... Such as Roman Polanski,Bill Clinton and Harvey Milk.

You're deranged. You're just rambling incoherently, hoping something, somewhere, sticks.

I'm not the one defending sexual predators. You are. Nice try though.

Funny the left vilified every catholic priest & rightly so but not because they were queer or because they liked boys. Nope, just because that situation afforded them the opportunity to rake religion over the coals.

Hypocrites

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
WTF is with you lefties trying to redefine all the deviant & ILLEGAL behavior in our nation?
WTF is with you right-wingers being unable to use words correctly?
I used my words PERFECTLY.
Use your words, correctly. 16-year-old street hustlers and male prostitutes are not children.

pedophile

[ped-uh-fahyl or, esp. British, pee-duh-]

noun, Psychiatry.
an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.
Pedophile Define Pedophile at Dictionary.com

Last edited:
Funny the left vilified every catholic priest & rightly so but not because they were queer or because they liked boys. Nope, just because that situation afforded them the opportunity to rake religion over the coals.

Hypocrites

Good point, what's the difference between Milk and a some of the priests?

"I used my words PERFECTLY.

He is a fag
He is a pedophile

His memory does not need to be celebrated.

Anyone who says otherwise is as sick as he was."

You use them wrongly and stupidly.

Milk was not a pedophile.

Hypocrites

Milk fucked adults by comparison, with their consent. The men in black, that you support, raped and molested innocent children.

[
Too late anyways...he's been on one.....and the outrage over it? Crickets.

There is nothing in this world creepier than a queer preying on little boys. Even Elvis, as creepy as THAT was doesn't meet the level of queer creepers.

Of course. Everything is worse when a gay person does it. Speeding in a school zone? Bad. Speeding in a school zone while being gay? Tenfold bad.
He just doesn't have a high regard for females. If they are preyed upon, even at a young age, in his mind they were asking for it.

Hypocrites

Exactly why I don't take anything they say seriously. They don't really stand for anything that doesn't push an agenda on the public nor do they have any integrity.

Hypocrites

Milk had a consensual adult relationship with an older teen below the local age of consent.

Priests raped unwilling children.

If you don't get the difference please [self-redacted] yourself.

He is a fag
He is a pedophile

You are sick
Careful, son. I am using words correctly, you are not. If you are suggesting I agree with adults fucking 16 year olds, I don't.

Delta, a 16 year old cannot consent, period, with an adult, except in marriage.

Hypocrites

Milk had a consensual adult relationship with an older teen below the local age of consent.

Priests raped unwilling children.

If you don't get the difference please [self-redacted] yourself.
Adult =/= teen

Stupid fuck

He is a fag
He is a pedophile

You are sick
Careful, son. I am using words correctly, you are not. If you are suggesting I agree with adults fucking 16 year olds, I don't.

Delta, a 16 year old cannot consent, period, with an adult, except in marriage.

Not in California, but that they can in many US states even today suggests either aoc are arbitray and thus invalid at least scientificly, or there's magic at work when you cross a state line.

I am not against gay rights... But it is annoying as hell when people will not be honest due to pushing an agenda and will actually prop up creeps that are child predators. This is one of those cases.

I'm pushing an agenda? Because I pointed out that someone's argument was bullshit? People are saying that bad actions are magically worse when done by a gay person, and I'm the one pushing an agenda? :lol: Bitch, pleaaaaaase.

Nope. Jerry Lee Lewis and Michael Jackson were also creepy child predators for instance. And you will never see me defending them.

Unlike the left that props up sex offenders... Such as Roman Polanski,Bill Clinton and Harvey Milk.

You're deranged. You're just rambling incoherently, hoping something, somewhere, sticks.

Really? I'm defending sexual predators because I called bullshit on the "It's twice as bad when a gay person does it" argument? Wow, that's so fucking bizarre. How do you breath when your brain is in the 'off' position? Statutory rape is statutory rape. It's not somehow worse because it was two gay people involved. It's just as wrong when it's two straight people.

Harvey Milk's whole goal was to do away with the country's Judeo-Christian sexual ethics. Probably so he could sexually abuse young boys without guilt. Of course the left embraces this.

Hypocrites

You support the priests and the Church Hierarchy who shuffled those priests around for decades.

Really? I'm defending sexual predators because I called bullshit on the "It's twice as bad when a gay person does it" argument? Wow, that's so fucking bizarre. How do you breath when your brain is in the 'off' position? Statutory rape is statutory rape. It's not somehow worse because it was two gay people involved. It's just as wrong when it's two straight people.

You called bullshit on your own argument? Good to know.

Harvey Milk's whole goal was to do away with the country's Judeo-Christian sexual ethics. Probably so he could sexually abuse young boys without guilt. Of course the left embraces this.
Where was that alleged goal stated? Link please.

Forum List

Back