Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg

He wasn't a pedophile unless you use the Zeitgeist definition meaning someone into having sex with teenagers. But in actuality that'd be hebephile, not pedophile (which traditionally means someone under age 12.)

If we allow the Zeitgeist version then rockers like Ted Nugent are "pedophiles" too. And public figures like Phil Robertson advocate pedophilia when he says men should marry 16 year-olds.
Close enough for USMB.
Now tell me why Milk deserves a stamp.

That's another question and not one I'm qualified to answer not having used a stamp since...Hmm...:)

PO should not be elevating a twisted sick pedophile such as milk.
This is one of those "repeat a lie enough and people will start believing it" threads, isn't it?

What would you call a 33-year-old man who both had and axiomatically acted upon a deviant sexual appetite for underage, drug-addicted, runaway boys.....hint: not jerry sandusky
If you're expecting an honest answer forget it. They can't even answer the original question: What did he do other than boink underage boys to get his face on a stamp?

He was gay.
So are lots of people. Like Rock Hudson. Why not honor someone who actually did something? I mean other than boink underage boys.
Rock Hudson was in the closet, and wasn't killed by a nut with a gun.

This is one of those "repeat a lie enough and people will start believing it" threads, isn't it?

What would you call a 33-year-old man who both had and axiomatically acted upon a deviant sexual appetite for underage, drug-addicted, runaway boys.....hint: not jerry sandusky
If you're expecting an honest answer forget it. They can't even answer the original question: What did he do other than boink underage boys to get his face on a stamp?
He was the first openly gay elected official of any importance in this country. Hardly matters now but it was a big deal then. You had to be there as they say.

Theres nothing special about electing some sexual deviant who preys upon underage boys. Only freaks would honor him.
He wasn't either, and you can take your issue up with the Post Office. My bet is they've published a Christopher Columbus stamp and he committed genocide.

Im not taking issue with the PO. I don't use them.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

He wasn't a pedophile unless you use the Zeitgeist definition meaning someone into having sex with teenagers. But in actuality that'd be hebephile, not pedophile (which traditionally means someone under age 12.)

If we allow the Zeitgeist version then rockers like Ted Nugent are "pedophiles" too. And public figures like Phil Robertson advocate pedophilia when he says men should marry 16 year-olds.
Close enough for USMB.

That's another question and not one I'm qualified to answer not having used a stamp since...Hmm...:)
Since that is the topic of this thread, WTF are you doing responding to it? Stupid?

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
WTF is with you lefties trying to redefine all the deviant & ILLEGAL behavior in our nation?
WTF is with you right-wingers being unable to use words correctly?

He was the first openly gay elected official of any importance in this country. Hardly matters now but it was a big deal then. You had to be there as they say.

Theres nothing special about electing some sexual deviant who preys upon underage boys. Only freaks would honor him.
He wasn't either, and you can take your issue up with the Post Office. My bet is they've published a Christopher Columbus stamp and he committed genocide.
Then you have no dog in this fight now do you?

PO should not be elevating a twisted sick pedophile such as milk.

He was gay.
So are lots of people. Like Rock Hudson. Why not honor someone who actually did something? I mean other than boink underage boys.

I have no idea. I don't think he ranks a stamp either.

Rock Hudson on the other hand ...

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.
WTF is with you lefties trying to redefine all the deviant & ILLEGAL behavior in our nation?
Gramps, your definition of pedophilia is inaccurate is the point. Objective, mature adults use words according to their defined meanings.

Harvey Milk

Close enough for USMB.

Since that is the topic of this thread, WTF are you doing responding to it? Stupid?

Correcting a thread's inaccuracy. I get the whole 'I don't like certain groups of people, but not having any actual sound reasons to, have to make things up to justify my dislike of them' but this thread isn't about stamps any more than it's about pedophiles. It's about you don't like gay people.

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

It's okay for me... But not for thee syndrome.

Then you have no dog in this fight now do you?

Lol. Just pointing out the absurdity of the post office.

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

WTF is with you right-wingers being unable to use words correctly?
I used my words PERFECTLY.

He is a fag
He is a pedophile

His memory does not need to be celebrated.

Anyone who says otherwise is as sick as he was.

I am not against gay rights... But it is annoying as hell when people will not be honest due to pushing an agenda and will actually prop up creeps that are child predators. This is one of those cases.

:lol:

I'm pushing an agenda? Because I pointed out that someone's argument was bullshit? People are saying that bad actions are magically worse when done by a gay person, and I'm the one pushing an agenda? :lol: Bitch, pleaaaaaase.

Nope. Jerry Lee Lewis and Michael Jackson were also creepy child predators for instance. And you will never see me defending them.

Unlike the left that props up sex offenders... Such as Roman Polanski,Bill Clinton and Harvey Milk.

:lol:

You're deranged. You're just rambling incoherently, hoping something, somewhere, sticks.

Forum List

Back