Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Bullshit. Pedophilia=sex with underage people. Under 18 is underage in most places.

So a 16 yr old gets married and it's a pedophilac marriage?
Your deflection and thus defeat, is noted. And accepted.
The Rabbi continues to lose.

As long as he gets to invent his own terms he's a winner in his own mind :lol:
SassyEconIrishChick does that all the time. You will have to explain to both of them them the term prepubescent.

I doubt they'll understand it, until they stop being prepubescent.

So we agree that Milk was a disgusting pervert. Good. So why is the USPS honoring htat dead cocksucker with a stamp?

Would you feel so strongly if it were an attractive 33 year old woman having sex with 16 year old boys?

Nor did I say he did- lets see what Magic says

Magic Johnson is FINALLY setting the record straight about his battle with HIV -- revealing he is NOT cured, he's NOT taking special medication ... and he's definitely not seeing any Kenyan witch doctors.

The Lakers legend went on HipHopNation on Sirius XM radio today, and talked about the myths surrounding his treatment, telling Renada Romain ... "I do have it and have had it for 22 years, it's just laying asleep in my body."

Magic also says he's not winning his battle because of his enormous wealth ... saying he only has access to the same 30 something drugs everyone else does, and explained he's taking a cocktail of 3 of them.

MJ was recognizing National Black HIV/AIDS awareness, and the Hall of Famer made sure to clear up the biggest myth -- that just because he's survived this long, everyone can.

"The virus acts different in everybody ... so just because I'm doing well, you might NOT do well."

Again, I am VERY skeptical that he ever was infected.

The Hollywood left need a celebrity face to put on AID's particularly during the time when they were still trying to sell the bullshit of heterosexual AIDS, so Johnson was amazingly convenient - with the added benefit of never actually being sick or showing even the slightest symptom.

Of all the dumb fuckery to come out of this board, this has got to be the worse.

[
Too late anyways...he's been on one.....and the outrage over it? Crickets.

There is nothing in this world creepier than a queer preying on little boys. Even Elvis, as creepy as THAT was doesn't meet the level of queer creepers.

Of course. Everything is worse when a gay person does it. Speeding in a school zone? Bad. Speeding in a school zone while being gay? Tenfold bad.

Milk picked up a homeless hustler...who turned out to be 16...and stayed with him for years.
Probably funded his college education too, right?
At least he could say in later years he had been reared by Milk.

Dunno, maybe. The question I ask is why was he a homeless gay teen?
He must have been asking for it, right?
Again, what did Milk do to earn himself a stamp honoring him?

If you don't know what Milk's accomplishments were, you should watch the movie.

The 16 year old Hustler (as in male prostitute) Harvey Milk picked up stayed with Milk for a few years.

Why was he a homeless teen having to hustle to begin with?
I guess he had no accomplishments other than boinking under age kids and getting killed for no particular reason.
Thanks for making that clear,

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

What pedophile?

Or are you speaking of this 'pedophile'? Or is okay for the Post office to honor 'pedophiles' if they sold lots of records?

Elvis%20CY136s.jpg

Or write poetry

zpf0005b.jpg
Elvis Presley was one of the seminal artists of rock and roll. He influenced virtually every other rock and roller that came after him.
Poe was one of the greatest American writers in both fiction and poetry.
Milk boinked under age kids and got himself killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
See the difference?

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

Its called pederasty, and when done with someone underage is "icky" and illegal no matter what sexuality or gender you are talking about.

Pedophile is thrown around too much for situations where it is not warranted. Even with the Catholic Church Scandal most of the perpetrators were pederasts. Same as with the Boy Scout Scandals.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

What pedophile?

Or are you speaking of this 'pedophile'? Or is okay for the Post office to honor 'pedophiles' if they sold lots of records?

Elvis%20CY136s.jpg

Or write poetry

zpf0005b.jpg
Elvis Presley was one of the seminal artists of rock and roll. He influenced virtually every other rock and roller that came after him.
Poe was one of the greatest American writers in both fiction and poetry.
Milk boinked under age kids and got himself killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
See the difference?
The King like to boink under age girls also...

[

There is nothing in this world creepier than a queer preying on little boys. Even Elvis, as creepy as THAT was doesn't meet the level of queer creepers.

Of course. Everything is worse when a gay person does it. Speeding in a school zone? Bad. Speeding in a school zone while being gay? Tenfold bad.

^^ See...gotta protect the gay agenda.

[

Some protect it while others point how destructive it is

[

Some protect it while others point how destructive it is

I am not against gay rights... But it is annoying as hell when people will not be honest due to pushing an agenda and will actually prop up creeps that are child predators. This is one of those cases.

I am not against gay rights... But it is annoying as hell when people will not be honest due to pushing an agenda and will actually prop up creeps that are child predators. This is one of those cases.

:lol:

I'm pushing an agenda? Because I pointed out that someone's argument was bullshit? People are saying that bad actions are magically worse when done by a gay person, and I'm the one pushing an agenda? :lol: Bitch, pleaaaaaase.

:lol:

I'm pushing an agenda? Because I pointed out that someone's argument was bullshit? People are saying that bad actions are magically worse when done by a gay person, and I'm the one pushing an agenda? :lol: Bitch, pleaaaaaase.

Nope. Jerry Lee Lewis and Michael Jackson were also creepy child predators for instance. And you will never see me defending them.

Unlike the left that props up sex offenders... Such as Roman Polanski,Bill Clinton and Harvey Milk.

Forum List

Back