Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

What pedophile?

Or are you speaking of this 'pedophile'? Or is okay for the Post office to honor 'pedophiles' if they sold lots of records?

Elvis%20CY136s.jpg

Or write poetry

zpf0005b.jpg
Care to compare age of consent between Milk, Presley and Poe just to be genuine

I would be fine with a Rock Hudson stamp- or a Magic Johnson stamp if you want a 'AID's' focused stamp.

Magic Johnson never had AIDs.

And the HIV is most likely a fraud as well.

Nor did I say he did- lets see what Magic says

Magic Johnson is FINALLY setting the record straight about his battle with HIV -- revealing he is NOT cured, he's NOT taking special medication ... and he's definitely not seeing any Kenyan witch doctors.

The Lakers legend went on HipHopNation on Sirius XM radio today, and talked about the myths surrounding his treatment, telling Renada Romain ... "I do have it and have had it for 22 years, it's just laying asleep in my body."

Magic also says he's not winning his battle because of his enormous wealth ... saying he only has access to the same 30 something drugs everyone else does, and explained he's taking a cocktail of 3 of them.

MJ was recognizing National Black HIV/AIDS awareness, and the Hall of Famer made sure to clear up the biggest myth -- that just because he's survived this long, everyone can.

"The virus acts different in everybody ... so just because I'm doing well, you might NOT do well."

He wasn't a pedophile.
Was Harvey Milk a pedophile
Only if you redefine the term pedophile.

That's exactly what they do and it's BS. Mess with a kid you're a pedo
Under 18=crime. He was a criminal. He could have been prosecuted for underage sex/statutory rape.

He might have been- if anyone ever accused him of having sex with a minor.

No one ever did.

Just like no one ever prosecuted Elvis.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

What pedophile?

Or are you speaking of this 'pedophile'? Or is okay for the Post office to honor 'pedophiles' if they sold lots of records?

Elvis%20CY136s.jpg

Or write poetry

zpf0005b.jpg
Care to compare age of consent between Milk, Presley and Poe just to be genuine

I can't speak for Poe- but Priscilla was 14 years old when Elvis started dating her, and Priscilla herself has said that they did everything but 'intercourse' by the time Elvis had lured her from her parents to his home at 16 years old- the same age Jack McKinley was.

Magic Johnson is FINALLY setting the record straight about his battle with HIV -- revealing he is NOT cured, he's NOT taking special medication ... and he's definitely not seeing any Kenyan witch doctors.

The Lakers legend went on HipHopNation on Sirius XM radio today, and talked about the myths surrounding his treatment, telling Renada Romain ... "I do have it and have had it for 22 years, it's just laying asleep in my body."

Magic also says he's not winning his battle because of his enormous wealth ... saying he only has access to the same 30 something drugs everyone else does, and explained he's taking a cocktail of 3 of them.

MJ was recognizing National Black HIV/AIDS awareness, and the Hall of Famer made sure to clear up the biggest myth -- that just because he's survived this long, everyone can.

"The virus acts different in everybody ... so just because I'm doing well, you might NOT do well."

Again, I am VERY skeptical that he ever was infected.

The Hollywood left need a celebrity face to put on AID's particularly during the time when they were still trying to sell the bullshit of heterosexual AIDS, so Johnson was amazingly convenient - with the added benefit of never actually being sick or showing even the slightest symptom.

[Qhttps://store.usps.com/store/browse/uspsProductDetailMultiSkuDropDown.jsp?productId=S_472004&categoryId=forever-stampsUOTE="there4eyeM, post: 11383457, member: 38058"]What was Milk's big contribution, though? Maybe some of us don't get it.[/QUOTE]

In 1977, Milk was elected to the San Francisco Board of Supervisors, making him one of the first openly gay elected officials in the United States.His career was tragically cut short nearly a year after he took office, when he and San Francisco Mayor George Moscone were assassinated.

The stamp art centers on a photo of Milk taken in front of his camera store in San Francisco. The colors of the gay pride flag appear in a vertical strip in the top left corner.

A commitment to serving a broad constituency, not just gay people, helped make Milk an effective and popular leader. He was an eloquent speaker with a winning sense of humor and was able to build coalitions between diverse groups. His achievements gave hope and confidence to gay people at a time when the community was encountering widespread hostility.

Milk believed that government should represent all citizens, insuring equality and providing needed services. In the years since his death, there have been hundreds of openly lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender public officials in America. In 2009, President Barack Obama posthumously awarded Milk the Medal of Freedom.

Now it's 14 year old boys? When did 16 suddenly become 14? When it sounded worse?

Milk liked to bugger underage boys. He was a scumbag who's death was no loss to the world.
Gee...that was such an unexpected response from you?

And such a surprise that you would praise a sexual predator.....
Milk did a lot for the cause of Gay rights....he had his faults, as did many...Kennedy was a womanizer, Jefferson was a slave owner. But I'd like to see where Milk was ever charged and convicted for the things that people accuse him of here.

Again, I am VERY skeptical that he ever was infected.

The Hollywood left need a celebrity face to put on AID's particularly during the time when they were still trying to sell the bullshit of heterosexual AIDS, so Johnson was amazingly convenient - with the added benefit of never actually being sick or showing even the slightest symptom.

So you think Magic Johnson has been telling a lie for the last 20 years- a lie that would make any woman unlikely to want to have sex with him.

Wow.....

Milk picked up a homeless hustler...who turned out to be 16...and stayed with him for years.
Probably funded his college education too, right?
At least he could say in later years he had been reared by Milk.

Dunno, maybe. The question I ask is why was he a homeless gay teen?
He must have been asking for it, right?
Again, what did Milk do to earn himself a stamp honoring him?

If you don't know what Milk's accomplishments were, you should watch the movie.

The 16 year old Hustler (as in male prostitute) Harvey Milk picked up stayed with Milk for a few years.

Why was he a homeless teen having to hustle to begin with?
Straight parents threw him out?

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

You can "define" all day, I don't care, but if you mess with a kid you're a pedo and one sick ahole

There is a huge difference between a 6 yr old and a 16 year old. I'm not saying it's cool that a 33 yr old adult is carrying on with a 16 yr old - but it's not pedophilia by any stretch. A 16 yr old can even get married for example.
BUllshit.
Imagine if, say, Lindsay Graham was caught with a 16year old girl. How many people would say "oh, she wasnt 6 so its ok"?

No one is saying either one is ok but they aren't the same.

Is having sex with a 16 yr old the same as having sex with a 6 yr old? Do you seriously think it is?
So we agree that Milk was a disgusting pervert. Good. So why is the USPS honoring htat dead cocksucker with a stamp?

For the same reason that they honored say Elvis- or Thomas Jefferson (who had sex with slaves)- not for their real or imagined sexual scandals but for their historical accomplishments.

So you think Magic Johnson has been telling a lie for the last 20 years- a lie that would make any woman unlikely to want to have sex with him.

Wow.....

I suspect Johnson has had plenty of sex during the time. And I strongly suspect the whole thing is a fraud.

Sorry, too many people have gotten HIV for real, we know what it does to people.

He wasn't a pedophile.

True, that word is misused.

Pedophilia deals with prepubescent children.

Harvey Milk liked to have sex with under age boys. He was a sexual predator who liked 14 year old boys as sexual toys. But these were kids who were past puberty.. He was absolutely a rapist - due to statutory laws.

There is absolutely no record of Milk involved with any 14 year olds.

The only 'underage' minor that Milk is linked to was 16 years old when they met- and there is no record of them ever having sex.

Now Elvis- Elvis did like underage girls- Priscilla was 14 years old when they started dating.

The only 'underage' minor that Milk is linked to was 16 years old when they met- and there is no record of them ever having sex.

Now Elvis- Elvis did like underage girls- Priscilla was 14 years old when they started dating.

I never suggested that Elvis belongs on a stamp.

Maybe a better term for Milk is pederast
Fine, as long as you remember that he was fucking, and shouldn't have been, a 16-year-old street hustler, drug addict, and male prostitute. Jack wasn't exactly a boy scout helping little old ladies cross the street.

He was still a 16 yr old, far from mature in terms of brain development, and vulnerable.

I agree- and I have no problem with arresting men who have sex with underage minors- of either sex.

The only issue I have with this hysterical thread is the blatant hypocrisy.

1) No one knows for certain whether Milk ever had sex with a minor- anyone who could answer that has been dead over 30 years.
2) It has been widely known that Elvis started dating Priscilla when she was 14 years old- and Priscilla has confirmed that they were sexual by the time he brought her from Germany to his home in Memphis when she was 16.
3) No one objects to Elvis' stamp- and literally millions go to Graceland to see his home.

Is there a double standard for gays versus straights or if you sell enough records, then messing around with a 14 year old is okay?

Did you object to Elvis being on a stamp? On many stamps?

Too late anyways...he's been on one.....and the outrage over it? Crickets.

Forum List

Back