Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

You can "define" all day, I don't care, but if you mess with a kid you're a pedo and one sick ahole

There is a huge difference between a 6 yr old and a 16 year old. I'm not saying it's cool that a 33 yr old adult is carrying on with a 16 yr old - but it's not pedophilia by any stretch. A 16 yr old can even get married for example.
BUllshit.
Imagine if, say, Lindsay Graham was caught with a 16year old girl. How many people would say "oh, she wasnt 6 so its ok"?

No one is saying either one is ok but they aren't the same.

Is having sex with a 16 yr old the same as having sex with a 6 yr old? Do you seriously think it is?
So we agree that Milk was a disgusting pervert. Good. So why is the USPS honoring htat dead cocksucker with a stamp?

He wasn't a pedophile.

True, that word is misused.

Pedophilia deals with prepubescent children.

Harvey Milk liked to have sex with under age boys. He was a sexual predator who liked 14 year old boys as sexual toys. But these were kids who were past puberty.. He was absolutely a rapist - due to statutory laws.

What was Milk's big contribution, though? Maybe some of us don't get it.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg

I think you've gotten your 'milks' confused...

got-priest-milk-mustache-demotivational-poster-1268379610.jpg

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

You can "define" all day, I don't care, but if you mess with a kid you're a pedo and one sick ahole

There is a huge difference between a 6 yr old and a 16 year old. I'm not saying it's cool that a 33 yr old adult is carrying on with a 16 yr old - but it's not pedophilia by any stretch. A 16 yr old can even get married for example.
BUllshit.
Imagine if, say, Lindsay Graham was caught with a 16year old girl. How many people would say "oh, she wasnt 6 so its ok"?

No one is saying either one is ok but they aren't the same.

Is having sex with a 16 yr old the same as having sex with a 6 yr old? Do you seriously think it is?
So we agree that Milk was a disgusting pervert. Good. So why is the USPS honoring htat dead cocksucker with a stamp?

You're just angry because we don't lick stamps anymore.

Our resident expert does not know and does not want to learn the definition of pedophilia is the issue.

Milk was not a pedophile.
Not that I make much of a distinction between a 33-year-old man chasing 16-year-old teens instead of 14-year-old teens, but I believe the point people are trying to make is that Mr. Milk's proclivities do technically meet the requirements for statutory rape in many states.

I don't think it's a stretch to question the man's fitness to be honoured on a postage stamp. Surely even among prominent homosexual figures in the US there must be somebody better than Harvey Milk. :dunno:

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

BUllshit.

The shock would be Lindsay Graham being caught with a girl...

Maybe a better term for Milk is pederast
Fine, as long as you remember that he was fucking, and shouldn't have been, a 16-year-old street hustler, drug addict, and male prostitute. Jack wasn't exactly a boy scout helping little old ladies cross the street.

He was still a 16 yr old, far from mature in terms of brain development, and vulnerable.

He wasn't a pedophile.

True, that word is misused.

Pedophilia deals with prepubescent children.

Harvey Milk liked to have sex with under age boys. He was a sexual predator who liked 14 year old boys as sexual toys. But these were kids who were past puberty.. He was absolutely a rapist - due to statutory laws.
Now it's 14 year old boys? When did 16 suddenly become 14? When it sounded worse?

Our resident expert does not know and does not want to learn the definition of pedophilia is the issue.

Not that I make much of a distinction between a 33-year-old man chasing 16-year-old teens instead of 14-year-old teens, but I believe the point people are trying to make is that Mr. Milk's proclivities do technically meet the requirements for statutory rape in many states.

I don't think it's a stretch to question the man's fitness to be honoured on a postage stamp. Surely even among prominent homosexual figures in the US there must be somebody better than Harvey Milk. :dunno:
Lindsey Graham?

Lindsey Graham?
Didn't the progressives blackball him after some joke offensive to Islam?

Bah. If he's not sleeping with teens less than half his age, he's good enough. :thup:

Maybe a better term for Milk is pederast
Fine, as long as you remember that he was fucking, and shouldn't have been, a 16-year-old street hustler, drug addict, and male prostitute. Jack wasn't exactly a boy scout helping little old ladies cross the street.
Who gives a fuck what the 16 year old was. Immediately take the focus off the sexual predator and place it on the victim right? I mean at least when he is one of your heroes.

Fucking disgusting.

Milk picked up a homeless hustler...who turned out to be 16...and stayed with him for years.
Probably funded his college education too, right?
At least he could say in later years he had been reared by Milk.

Dunno, maybe. The question I ask is why was he a homeless gay teen?
Of course. Ignore the sexual preditor completely.

Fuck - is it that fucking hard to simply state that this should not happen - milk should not be honored at all because he was a child predator. If there ever was a black and white issue - taking sexual advantage of underage children is one of them.

Milk picked up a homeless hustler...who turned out to be 16...and stayed with him for years.
Probably funded his college education too, right?
At least he could say in later years he had been reared by Milk.

Dunno, maybe. The question I ask is why was he a homeless gay teen?
He must have been asking for it, right?
Again, what did Milk do to earn himself a stamp honoring him?

It might be interesting to know, yeah. What is the deal?
Really, though, I have to admit to not caring much.

Forum List

Back