Post Office Honors Pedophile. Why?

Milk picked up a homeless hustler...who turned out to be 16...and stayed with him for years.
Probably funded his college education too, right?
At least he could say in later years he had been reared by Milk.

Dunno, maybe. The question I ask is why was he a homeless gay teen?
He must have been asking for it, right?
Again, what did Milk do to earn himself a stamp honoring him?

Sad you know so little about Harvey Milk.

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?
Harvey_Milk_Stamp_Cong.jpg
FYI... For the uninitiated, Normalizing pedophilia is the foundational goal of normalizing the other sexual deviancies.
You keep wishing for that...we know.

The post office was trying to be all equal and Milk was the best they had to offer
Couldnt they honor Rock Hudson, the first celebrity to die of AIDS, instead? Milk wasnt even killed because he was gay. He was collateral damage.

Well they could use Matthew Shepard...oh wait he was killed for being a drug dealer

He wasn't a drug dealer. If he was, why didn't they find ANY drugs on him or in his apartment? And if it was a drug deal gone bad, why did these homophobes beat the boy senseless and set him on fire? Why wouldn't they just shoot him in the street? Use what little of your brain you have left and think about it.

Well you know to Sassy, its just another 'f*ggot' getting murdered- she just needs to rationalize why its okay.

As the father of a daughter- why do you think that?

Why aren't girls as important as boys to you?

I have three daughters, and four granddaughters. I also have a grasp of biology.

A 16 year old boy is biologically equipped to deal with a woman, a 16 year old girl is biologically equipped to deal with a man. Neither are equipped to deal with prediation by the same gender. I trusted my daughters alone with women - but not men. Most trust sons alone with men, and less so with women - biology is the factor.

I have three daughters, and four granddaughters. I also have a grasp of biology.

A 16 year old boy is biologically equipped to deal with a woman, a 16 year old girl is biologically equipped to deal with a man. Neither are equipped to deal with prediation by the same gender. I trusted my daughters alone with women - but not men. Most trust sons alone with men, and less so with women - biology is the factor.

And again- why aren't girls as important as boys to you?

Really your argument is this: You find gay sex "creepy"- so you find statutory rape creepier when it happens to boys than when it happens to girls.

Me? I think that statutory rape is wrong regardless of the gender of the victim.

[
Too late anyways...he's been on one.....and the outrage over it? Crickets.

There is nothing in this world creepier than a queer preying on little boys. Even Elvis, as creepy as THAT was doesn't meet the level of queer creepers.

I'm not surprised by that comment of his....just like we hear very little about the girls molested by priests and teachers and very little about the 1 in 4 girls sexually abused before they reach 18.

the PO actually has very little to do with commemorative stamps,the Citizens’ Stamp Advisory Committee,none who are postal employees,are the ones who pick the subjects and design for the stamps....the PMG makes the final selection,but he has bigger fish pulling his strings....and many of those selections are,like many other things, are bought....

Harvey Milk
Remind me why we should honor a pedophile who's main contribution to human history was getting gunned down?

What pedophile?

Or are you speaking of this 'pedophile'? Or is okay for the Post office to honor 'pedophiles' if they sold lots of records?

Elvis%20CY136s.jpg
and the Elvis series is the biggest selling stamps of all time....by a good margin...

Maybe a better term for Milk is pederast
Fine, as long as you remember that he was fucking, and shouldn't have been, a 16-year-old street hustler, drug addict, and male prostitute. Jack wasn't exactly a boy scout helping little old ladies cross the street.
Who gives a fuck what the 16 year old was. Immediately take the focus off the sexual predator and place it on the victim right? I mean at least when he is one of your heroes.

Fucking disgusting.

Typical of the left though.

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

You can "define" all day, I don't care, but if you mess with a kid you're a pedo and one sick ahole

There is a huge difference between a 6 yr old and a 16 year old. I'm not saying it's cool that a 33 yr old adult is carrying on with a 16 yr old - but it's not pedophilia by any stretch. A 16 yr old can even get married for example.

Okay, so the guy is just a run of the mill sex offender. It's illegal. He's probably on the registry for sex offenders. Isn't it statutory rape when it's a minor? He can't find someone his own age and yet some want to honor him. So much for character these days.

It is typical. The guy is a liberal and, therefore, will not be held responsible for his actions. What he did has landed people in jail and on the sex offender registry.

Some Muslim are pedophiles, but the left won't even address that. Even their god married a child. They think they are being noble waiting till the little girl turns 9 to consummate the marriage. Will any liberals ever condemn this? Hell, no.

So, of course, now they rush to defend Mr. Sex Offender because he's not a pedophile. Pedophiles are the sickest people on earth, yet the left won't say a word unless it's deemed politically correct. Not all pedophiles are created equal in their eyes.

It is typical. The guy is a liberal and, therefore, will not be held responsible for his actions. What he did has landed people in jail and on the sex offender registry.

Some Muslim are pedophiles, but the left won't even address that. Even their god married a child. They think they are being noble waiting till the little girl turns 9 to consummate the marriage. Will any liberals ever condemn this? Hell, no.

So, of course, now they rush to defend Mr. Sex Offender because he's not a pedophile. Pedophiles are the sickest people on earth, yet the left won't say a word unless it's deemed politically correct. Not all pedophiles are created equal in their eyes.

And they trip over themselves trying to justify his actions because they don't want the gay agenda to look bad.

He wasn't a pedophile.

The hell he wasn't

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescent children. Supposedly Milk was attracted to boys/men in their late teens and early twenties. Still not cool - it's under age and he was a good bit older - but not pedophilia.

You can "define" all day, I don't care, but if you mess with a kid you're a pedo and one sick ahole

There is a huge difference between a 6 yr old and a 16 year old. I'm not saying it's cool that a 33 yr old adult is carrying on with a 16 yr old - but it's not pedophilia by any stretch. A 16 yr old can even get married for example.
BUllshit.
Imagine if, say, Lindsay Graham was caught with a 16year old girl. How many people would say "oh, she wasnt 6 so its ok"?
Fat chance Lindsey would be caught with a female of any age.

Forum List

Back