Post Office to stop Saturday Delivery

Good.

One less day of checking the mailbox for useless crap.

Personally, I hate the junk mail. Its usually on the kind of paper that is slippery so eventually it ends up on the dam floor on the way to the trash can.

I wish there was a way to not get it delivered to me. I didnt ask for it, dont know why I get it.

get rid of your Mailbox.....problem solved.....your welcome....

:eusa_eh:

Yes, every business tries to do this.

Did you learn this at the Department of Funny Walks, Self -evident facts Division?

Every business doesn't do it, fool! Did you learn being a fool on the internet or were you born that way?
In your posts I see one constant. Your propensity to hurl insults. Is this because you are incensed over disagreement with your point of view?

yep.....he did that to me in another thread in his initial response to what i said....and it was the first time i have ever seen the jerk..... and he called me a Troll...:eusa_eh:...the guy is a fucking waste case.....he will put you on ignore pretty soon....

Good.

One less day of checking the mailbox for useless crap.

Personally, I hate the junk mail. Its usually on the kind of paper that is slippery so eventually it ends up on the dam floor on the way to the trash can.

I wish there was a way to not get it delivered to me. I didnt ask for it, dont know why I get it.

We had a system where most junk mail could be rejected, but I don't know if it's still in effect since I moved to another location and I don't get junk mail.

no....."we" never had one......

Postal Service to cut Saturday mail to trim costs | US National Headlines | Comcast

The U.S. Postal Service will stop delivering mail on Saturdays but continue to deliver packages six days a week under a plan aimed at saving about $2 billion annually, the financially struggling agency says.

In an announcement scheduled for later Wednesday, the service is expected to say the Saturday mail cutback would begin in August.

The move accentuates one of the agency's strong points — package delivery has increased by 14 percent since 2010, officials say, while the delivery of letters and other mail has declined with the increasing use of email and other Internet services.

How about stop all delivery ? Government mismanagement at its best. They can keep all there junk mail, what a dinosaur.:clap2::clap2:

Ah..so you DO want to change the Constitution..

:lol:

A union is enough reason to toss the Constitution for a right-wingnut.

:eusa_boohoo:
I will now take out my jet black assault rifle and blow a few tunnels through your whiny ass rant.
"That's the only thing you care about and reality never has anything to do with your type of opinions. "... Now if anyone is reading this quickly, they'd see a contradictory statement. It isn't, however the statement still makes no sense. Your idea presents itself as though you believe there should never be ANY opposition to unionized labor. That permitting unions to an unfettered existence is somehow sacrosanct. Well such a right does not exist and of course unions are dying out pretty rapidly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that no matter the like or dislike of unions, they are creating their own demise.
The situation the USPS is in has zero to do with politics and your assertion that the support or opposition to the way USPS does business falls along party lines is disingenuous.
Groups? HA! It is you liberals that have successfully herded people into groups and pitted them against each other. This is the reason why the country has never been more divided.
Unions do not have near the juice they once had. So if union members want to whine, let them. Why deal with them. They vote democrat in lockstep anyway. And since union members make up just 6.6% of the workforce, they are quite insignificant in the overall picture.
Using a company because it is union is every bit as stupid as using a business that is not union. That eliminates options. In the business world that is the height of stupidity.
I would like to know where "most" of the businesses to which you refer are unionized. Perhaps you are a resident of of a European country. Because we don't have that here.
Hispanics and blacks....Two more groups of people you libs have dangled taxpayer funded goodies in front of in order to buy their votes.

Hey genius, look here. In 1986 Reagan granted amnesty to over 3 million illegals. Now remembering that in 1984 Reagan got 37% of the Latino vote...As a result of this amnesty, George Bush (41) got just 30% of the Latino vote. So even though a republican gave the Latinos something they wanted, Latinos still voted democrat in larger numbers.
Emotional rants such as yours do not change the facts.

It's bullshit and the right-wing goes out of it's way to oppose anything connected to union. We know that's the concern of you phonies, so why don't you just admit it.

You're Scabs and we all know it.

Yes. Nearly 94% of US Workers are scabs..
You are a whiner. A complainer.
A goose that shits gold bricks could be delivered to your door, make you wealthy beyond your imagination and you'd complain about the Goose's call waking you up at 11 o'clock in the morning.

I've said from my first post on this thread that the right-wing position is only anti-union. USPS can easily make the changes necessary to keep on going and can even take on it's competitors. It just has to stop catering to you hicks.

Every business doesn't do it, fool! Did you learn being a fool on the internet or were you born that way?
In your posts I see one constant. Your propensity to hurl insults. Is this because you are incensed over disagreement with your point of view?

yep.....he did that to me in another thread in his initial response to what i said....and it was the first time i have ever seen the jerk..... and he called me a Troll...:eusa_eh:...the guy is a fucking waste case.....he will put you on ignore pretty soon....

I hope not.

You don't find his purity of stupid very often outside of TM's posts.

Anyone that believes every business is NOT trying to satisfy customers is hilariously entertaining.

I hope not.

Anyone that believes every business is NOT trying to satisfy customers is hilariously entertaining.

I've shown a business model that would work to give USPS the dominate place in the package delivery market and compete against UPS and FedEx on a level playing field. You people have only ran your mouths about the union.

Harry Dresden is on my ignore list because all he does is troll and can't post a meaningful post. I'm I trying to communicate with that fool? Don't quote the idiot and I'll never know what he says!

I point out the obvious fallacies of stupid arguments, so if you don't want correction, don't be stupid! It's your choice to only say stupid things and never offer substance.

Does Big Oil try to please the public, Scab?

Either you don't have a car (likey since I doubt you're old enough to be licensed to drive) or you need to start pushing one around because its out of gas.

I point out the obvious fallacies of stupid arguments, so if you don't want correction, don't be stupid! It's your choice to only say stupid things and never offer substance.

Um....right.

Like I said, keep drinking the kooaid: The hallucinations are all you have left.

Um....right.

Like I said, keep drinking the kooaid: The hallucinations are all you have left.

You are the fools who can't deal with the subject of a thread. You act like a bunch of children, so grow the fuck up!

Um....right.

You are the fools who can't deal with the subject of a thread. You act like a bunch of children, so grow the fuck up!

Looks like you've missed nappy time today.

Um....right.

Looks like you've missed nappy time today.

I'll give you the same choice I gave the idiots on the ignore list. Either discuss the subject or go on the ignore list. I'm not wasting my time with a fool who can only ad hom his position. If you can't post something of substance, there is no sense in me wasting my time reading your nonsense.

Here is FedEx Financials for 2012:

FedEx showed real grit in FY12. We committed to a strong performance, and we delivered — no small feat, given the year’s challenges. Our earnings per share increased 40 percent, and annual revenues exceeded $42 billion, a 9 percent increase, despite political gridlock in the United States, financial turmoil in Europe, a slowing Asian economy and volatile fuel prices

Contrast this with USPS's litiny of excuses for 2012-13 performance

The high unemployment rate along with slow economic growth, continue to impact consumer confidence, increasing economic risk.

In addition, the looming “fiscal cliff” and its threats of significant federal taxincreases and government spending reductions has further increased economic uncertainty, affecting the improving, but still weak, levels of consumer and business spending.

The ongoing European economic crisis, which began in 2011, also continues to be a significant drag on international economic growth due to lower economic output from the region.

The USPS business, financial position, and results of operations will continue to be adversely impacted to the extent that the US and other countries experience slow economic
growth.

I hope not.

I've shown a business model that would work to give USPS the dominate place in the package delivery market and compete against UPS and FedEx on a level playing field. You people have only ran your mouths about the union.

Harry Dresden is on my ignore list because all he does is troll and can't post a meaningful post. I'm I trying to communicate with that fool? Don't quote the idiot and I'll never know what he says!

see?....and if you would listen to me you would find that your suggestions about the PO would not work......you have no idea how the mail moves internally......you are just another person on the outside looking in.....someone quote me so this moron will read this.....

Um....right.

you have no idea about the subject of the thread yourself....

I hope not.

see?....and if you would listen to me you would find that your suggestions about the PO would not work......you have no idea how the mail moves internally......you are just another person on the outside looking in.....someone quote me so this moron will read this.....

:cool:

Ignore? Oh no he won't. He's a lib. And libs MUST have a conduit to argument. Therefore, they are not happy unless they have some one with which to argue.
Examples of this are when someone has the audacity to terminate a discussion with a lib, they have a meltdown and accuse the other person of "running away".
I really get into their wheelhouse by telling them point blank That I decide when a discussion is through. Not them. It is at that point the talons really come out.
These people are easy.

Forum List

Back