Post your blacks beating whites videos here

Because blacks like to beat old people. It's their right.

Update. There has been an arrest. The man claims he did Nothing wrong.

That useless Dem trash has been arrested...wait for it...over 100 times.

Why do you think that is? Because he doesn't believe he did anything wrong.

Its a safe bet if that thug pushed Nancy Pelosi to the ground he'd be in prison. So long as Dem thugs don't attack the elite Dems let them roam the streets attacking law abiding citizens without consequence.

Dude, Fox News more than satisfies your Blacks Behaving Badly confirmation bias needs.
It sure is fun watching the Trumpsters so proudly expose themselves for what they are, though, ain't it?

Then they go drama queen when we point at them and say, "hey, look".
How does video of Black thugs beating innocent people "expose" Trumpsters?

Remember... Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is ofcourse totally stupid and racist.
They call it "reverse racism." Get that? Except reverse racism is NO racism. Therefore any racism towards whites or Christians is perfectly acceptable. Especially if they are minority faithful Christians.

Did I say acceptable? Meant to say that "reverse racism" is encouraged and promoted.

There is.no such thing as 'reverse racism', you tard. It's just racism.
The definition of racism includes believing another group is "inferior." They're not saying that. So that's why they're technically not racist. But those that paint all whites as racist assholes are being assholes themselves. Agreed.
Are you agreeing all lives matter is racist or not. Never seen you argue that point. May have, just not sure.

Also, with your best guess why during "black history month" are black Americans NOT told about the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy?

Why do you suppose the Trans Sahara slave trade isn't ever covered?

Take a guess why the white liberal propaganda decides to keep black Americans in the dark about Africans being complicate in the worldwide slave trade?

Also, why is it so admirable for commie Kaepernick to wear a castro shirt while collecting $50 million dollars from a company with a horrific reputation for labor practices with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan? Why then does a white college football coach need to apologize for wearing a t shirt while fishing with OANN on it?

Explain all of that.
What justifies THIS from what I posted? It's pretty stupid to argue about the definition of a word. It is what it is.
I've already said what I plan to on the topic. Have someone read it to you if you need help.

Last edited:
out of fairness and equality I have started another thread for opposition videos,,

Why be fair to these douchebags?
keeps me from being a hypocrite,,,
Is there any video of whites beating blacks?

out of fairness and equality I have started another thread for opposition videos,,

Why be fair to these douchebags?
keeps me from being a hypocrite,,,
Is there any video of whites beating blacks?
not so far,,,\

there was one but it was a mutual combatant situation,,,

I object to this thread.
Let's just give them all the space they need.

Dude, Fox News more than satisfies your Blacks Behaving Badly confirmation bias needs.
It sure is fun watching the Trumpsters so proudly expose themselves for what they are, though, ain't it?

Clearly my post went right over your head.

This isn't exactly a shock, of course, but I'm done trying to keep things simple for you guys.

You're on your own. Sorry.

I object to this thread.

This isn't exactly a shock, of course, but I'm done trying to keep things simple for you guys.

In other words, you can't explain it. Is it "RACIST?" What about posting video of George Floyd being suffocated over and over and over again?

No national outrage or nationwide discussion or riots about this.

85 and 86 year old couple were murdered while visiting their son's grave site.

True. Did they ever figure out what his motive was?

I object to this thread.

In other words, you can't explain it.
Right on dude cool bro MAGA man!

On this board that just feeds the haters. If I were King of the Forest, I'd move it to the Badlands. It's where these guys live irl.

I would move you permanently to badlands. The forum is way too America for you anyway. The Chinese message boards would be a better match.

As for Trump supporters, they are the most American America has to offer, it's ok to be envious.

On this board that just feeds the haters. If I were King of the Forest, I'd move it to the Badlands. It's where these guys live irl.

I would move you permanently to badlands. The forum is way too America for you anyway. The Chinese message boards would be a better match.

As for Trump supporters, they are the most American America has to offer, it's ok to be envious.
You saying all Trump supporters are cool with this thread?
That's not the official word, yannow. You guys are supposed to insist you're not racists. Catch up with your memos, Norman.

That's not the official word, yannow. You guys are supposed to insist you're not racists. Catch up with your memos, Norman.
whats racist about showing actual events???

and theres also a thread for whites beating up blacks,,,it just doesnt have any videos on it yet,,,

OldLady, when you stated that we are supposed to insist that we are not racists I got offended. Very offended... Comparing effective people to conservatives is extremely offensive.

Unlike conservatives, we do not mindlessly obsess whether we are racists or not. Rather, we preserve America and if someone screeches about racism during that process, well they are stupid and wrong and are to be moved out the way.

Forum List

Back