Only black lives matter. All other lives don't. Seems pretty racist to me
That's what they're saying.

I heard a liberal white woman try to "explain" it this way:

Wife to husband: "Do you love me?"
Husband: "I love EVERYONE"

Here's what's wrong with that.
1. Africans are not my wife.
2. A husband SHOULD love his wife above all others
3. Africans are saying you should think their lives should be more important to you, than all others

Remember... Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is ofcourse totally stupid and racist.
They call it "reverse racism." Get that? Except reverse racism is NO racism. Therefore any racism towards whites or Christians is perfectly acceptable. Especially if they are minority faithful Christians.

Did I say acceptable? Meant to say that "reverse racism" is encouraged and promoted.
What race are the Christians?

No national outrage or nationwide discussion or riots about this.

85 and 86 year old couple were murdered while visiting their son's grave site.

Remember that one? Yeah forgot about that too. Don't even know the negro's name.

Because blacks like to beat old people. It's their right.

Update. There has been an arrest. The man claims he did Nothing wrong.
Appaerently, this thug was a sex offender too. Lord, I hope he doesn't go to jail. He could catch Covid there:

The whole world is turning into a prison yard, and you better be ready to play by those rules...... when you see a crew rolling up on you like in that video, you know what's about to happen. So shank the first motherfucker that gets within reach.

Trooper Bullock shot and killed in February....

Short distance from where I live. No national outrage or nationwide discussion asked for.

Remember... Democrats literally believe that certain races can't be racist because of their race, which is ofcourse totally stupid and racist.
They call it "reverse racism." Get that? Except reverse racism is NO racism. Therefore any racism towards whites or Christians is perfectly acceptable. Especially if they are minority faithful Christians.

Did I say acceptable? Meant to say that "reverse racism" is encouraged and promoted.

There is.no such thing as 'reverse racism', you tard. It's just racism.
The definition of racism includes believing another group is "inferior." They're not saying that. So that's why they're technically not racist. But those that paint all whites as racist assholes are being assholes themselves. Agreed.
But those that paint all whites as racist assholes are being assholes themselves. Agreed.

Please say that again because that is my biggest pet peeve

Yeah, tell me about it. White left wing losers are fucking racists you fucking blind hypocrite.

What race are the Christians?
Christianity isn't a race, moron.

Yeah, tell me about it. White left wing losers are fucking racists you fucking blind hypocrite.

You said it, not me.

Forum List

Back