🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

Biden is the illegitimate installed president. He was not duly elected.
There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud.

With no desire to be as redundant as the poster above, I am hesitant to bring up, once again, the query to Brown Trout to................well, to prove what he says.

At this point, with multiple queries made and zero results from Trout on his vetting or sourcing for us to judge his veracity.....well.......what recourse do we have other than to wonder if LordBrownTrout is just a noisy empty drum with no there there?

• Why the constant whining, LordBrownTrout, with zero effort on your part to address your complaint?
  • With zero effort to offer compelling evidence?
  • Why the constant whiney anonymous complaining?

If you believe it.....truly believe it......then, jeeeez! grow a pair and do something about it.

Look, no one here desires to act like your Mother.....but for God's sake show a sense of responsibility.

Saddle up, Skippy.......and show us you got some bullets in that gun-for-show.

No disrespect intended. ;)

I've posted several links that back up the fraud.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:
It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

The judge ruled, yes...he believed it was too specific and was asking the
Signature checkers to do something that the legislature never mention.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

In 2016 election, they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate
In 2018 election, they ran 0.6% ballot rejection rate
In 2020 election they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

That is the 0.5% rejection

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

The election was won by Biden, by over 155,000 votes.

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
That is simply not true

81 million of us, voted against Trump, as if our very lives, depended on it. Your fraud claims, without merit, never even name who you claim, committed voter fraud, nor produceD any legitimate evidence to support it....but you expect the sane, to go along with your foolish madness.

Only 1/3 of the country believe the election was stolen, the crazies who believe anything trump shovels....his cult following.

The rest are the ones giving Biden a 62% favorability rating.

With merit. The courts said no standing. There was plenty of evidence. The courts refused to look at it.

I don't trust them to deliver important mail. I sure wouldn't trust any investigation they do.

It doesn't matter. The ballots that were received 3 days after election day did not change the outcome.

Bottom line. Biden is the illegitimate installed president. He was not duly elected. Half the country doesn't recognize him. He's all yours.

He was duly elected and 60% of voters agree with that. The rest are kooks who will never accept reality.

Nope. Sorry but that's just not the case. Illegitimate. The Dems know it hence the fence and concertina wire.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Biden looked into the accusations that he stole the election and he found no truth to the accusation :auiqs.jpg:

"So first you say no fraud then you say they've found it!"

The clueless will never get it.

The cluefull will understand that in a country with 151,000,000 vote (out of 239,000,000 eligible voters), across 230,000 voting precincts (2018 data) there is likely to be some hankypanky.
Captain Obvious concurs.
Duh!

But the key is, and the clueless keep missing it....is any of the voter fraud determinative?
Determinative in ANY election.

The United States Attorney Generals in their 94 districts say....."No".
Their boss at the time, Wm. Barr........said, "No".
Numerous audits, hand-counts, re-counts, certifications say....."No".

And that, gentle reader, is the key that this forum need bear in mind. ..... NO election jurisdiction, out of 230,000 was shown to have enough voter fraud to 'throw' any election.

Duh!
..............................................................................................................

"There was massive fraud............
The conspiracy was the massive fraud and the cover up aided by media censorship and intimidation. The fraud was obvious. ........There was a huge conspiracy that involved every branch of our now thoroughly corrupt government, media, and foreign powers."

As has been queried of the poster before:

• Can you show us the 'fraud'?
  • Can you show us incidents of "fraud" that are more compelling than what Guiliani and Powell presented to over 60 courts?
  • Can you show us fraud that was determinative in any election including the Presidential one?

So, after repeated requests to show his cards, the poster Lastamender, is unwilling or unable to do so.
And that brings us to that little shepherd boy......and the "Wolf" button.

If the little boy presses that button and no wolf shows.....well, one time could've just been excess nerves.
A second time could be chalked up to loss of nerve.

The third time, and all subsequent......argue the shepherd boy doesn't know what in Sam Hill he is talkin' about.

He becomes Chicken Little in shepherd's clothes.

Sad to say.

IMHO

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Trump has to have an excuse for his massive landslide defeat, and the ballot process is his preferred target. Interesting though that with his appointed sycophant postmaster general, who eliminated mail boxes and sorting machines and reduced pay of postal workers, that the Orange Idiot still couldn't pull it off. He failed miserably at the Art of the Election Steal. Bigly!!!

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

More like you refuse to believe the evidence yourself. Now, how about giving this an end. Rump lost, Biden won. Life goes on.
All the evidence indicates the election was the world's biggest swindle.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.

More like you refuse to believe the evidence yourself. Now, how about giving this an end. Rump lost, Biden won. Life goes on.
You mean NO evidence did anything of the kind

Wrong.

Why, because you said so? Verifiable proof is needed, not just "Feel Facts".

Wrong.

iu

Wrong.

The purpose of investigations is to produce verifiable proof. All you Democrat Reich NAZIs are doing everything possible to prevent that.

Right, and they found no reason THEY STOLE MONEY from me too.

Wrong.

The purpose of investigations is to produce verifiable proof. All you Democrat Reich NAZIs are doing everything possible to prevent that.

Even when it was done by the Republican Controlled Senate and Rumps own Justice Department? You don't need me to feed your insanity.

Perhaps the very best proof of the swindle is the fact that they've worked so hard since DAY ONE to denounce any even QUESTION of the election as tantamount to madness while staunchly refusing any offer to sit down and openly examine the facts and offer where any of the evidence can be shown wrong to assuage anyone's doubts or concerns, ALL THE WHILE demanding that we must simply turn the page, forget about it, move on and just ACCEPT IT!

Much the way the confidence man works to rob his pigeon blind, then try to convince the poor victim they never had any wealth in the first place to take.

Wrong.

He doesn't mean that at all and you know it. You just can't prove wrong what is obviously FACT.

Republican Controlled Senate
Rumps own Justice Department

Notice the complete attempt to avoid and veer away from the topic of how legit investigations and fact-finding work! Well, the GOP went along with blah blah blah, as did Trump's blah blah blah! Never mind the Left had a hand in engineering that!

All from the same group of people who've spent the past YEAR harping about the importance of FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE.

Meantime, Trump's GOP at the time he took office was FULL of RINO lackeys and people who detested Trump and Trump's "justice Department" was full of Obama appointees.

Republican Controlled Senate
Rumps own Justice Department

Notice the complete attempt to avoid and veer away from the topic of how legit investigations and fact-finding work! Well, the GOP went along with blah blah blah, as did Trump's blah blah blah! Never mind the Left had a hand in engineering that!

All from the same group of people who've spent the past YEAR harping about the importance of FOLLOWING THE SCIENCE.

Meantime, Trump's GOP at the time he took office was FULL of RINO lackeys and people who detested Trump and Trump's "justice Department" was full of Obama appointees.

You think you made an argument there?

Like this guy's "sworn affidavit"...in which he lied...no evidence

What this amounted to was "I saw them talking...couldn't actually hear the words, but it MUST have been about committing election fraud"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back