Posting Something Mean About Muslims on Social Media Might Be...Criminal..

Christians have been ripping on everyone ever since the Europeans came here. They don't like being ripped on themselves.

The 1st allows us to be mean but not to threaten violence or injury. Not hard, folks.

Last edited:
You support terrorism when you cross the lines, TK. Every time you cross a line, be sure you will be notified. You are lightweight, son, a nothing. I nailed the crazees like Neo, I will nail you when you cross the line. You are capable of squat.

God's truth.

How do I support terrorism? And when do I "cross the line" exactly? Can you name a specific example? The rest of your childish rant is a proof of your own insecurities, Jake. I have nothing but pity for you.

Last edited:
Of course it is, it's actually encouraged in our schools.

If I'm going to be arrested for insulting islam. I want this to be applied equally for all religions and people that insult them. End of story. Let's see how you like that you on the left!

What happen to defending our first amendment?

Nonsense.

You won’t be arrested for ‘insulting’ Islam. You’ll be arrested for advocating imminent violence or lawlessness against a person solely due to his religion.

Otherwise, you’re free to insult Islam, up to and including calling for the killing of all Muslims. As long as your hate and ignorance is not directed at anyone in particular, with a specified act and timeline to commit a lawless act.

Consequently, the First Amendment is doing just fine, and is in no need of ‘defending.’
...then the radical Imams in the US that call for the slaughter of all "infidels" (non-believers in the bullshit of Islam) should be arrested immediately...right?

Wrong. Obama is so busy trying to appease the Muslims that he would not stand for his illegal beagle Eric to prosecute an Imam...even if the bastard encourages suicide bombers.

Sorry bout that,

1. This is getting interesting, how much of the constitution will Americans allow to be stripped away under this administration is the only question now?
2. I would not be surprised over a revolt over this.
3. And I would also like to say, "Islam is evil, from the depths of hell and Satan's workings." its the truth.
4. I wonder who is running this country now, or who is pulling the strings within?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Christians have been ripping on everyone ever since the Europeans came here. They don't like being ripped on themselves.

The 1st allows us to be mean but not to threaten violence or injury. Not hard, folks.

People have been ripping on Christianity since Martin Luther.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Fakey-Jakey thinks he's some kind of Republican. He is as much a Republican as Sweet Loretta Marvin is a woman.

The Obama fluffers can't deny it now. They are officially nothing but a gang of fascist thugs.

US Attorney Bill Killian: Posting Something Mean About Muslims on Social Media Might Be...Criminal..
Breitbart ^ | 31 May 2013 | ACE OF SPADES

Posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 2:21:54 PM by barmag25

The First Amendment served us well for a time, but now it's outdated. Remember reading that England had arrested a guy for anti-Muslim Twitter postings in the aftermath of the Woolrich slaughter? And remember thinking, "Well, this is America, that can't happen here"?

Oh yes it can. Obama's Attorney for the Eastern district of Tennessee wants you to know that if you say something untoward about Muslims, the Federal government may imprison you.

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media. “This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian told The News Monday. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.” ... Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.​

(Excerpt) Read more at www.breitbart.com

There's not a lot to base an opinion on in this. It seems to be basically saying there is going to be a meeting, and what speech might potentially be construed as a civil rights violation is one subject to be covered.

I think it might be best to actually find out what the claims about unprotected speech are before becoming outraged.

Concern for what might be said, worry that those involved will make wrong decisions, I get. But this seems to be making assumptions about things not actually said.

If I'm going to be arrested for insulting islam. I want this to be applied equally for all religions and people that insult them. End of story. Let's see how you like that you on the left!

What happen to defending our first amendment?

Nonsense.

You won’t be arrested for ‘insulting’ Islam. You’ll be arrested for advocating imminent violence or lawlessness against a person solely due to his religion.

Otherwise, you’re free to insult Islam, up to and including calling for the killing of all Muslims. As long as your hate and ignorance is not directed at anyone in particular, with a specified act and timeline to commit a lawless act.

Consequently, the First Amendment is doing just fine, and is in no need of ‘defending.’
...then the radical Imams in the US that call for the slaughter of all "infidels" (non-believers in the bullshit of Islam) should be arrested immediately...right?

Wrong. Obama is so busy trying to appease the Muslims that he would not stand for his illegal beagle Eric to prosecute an Imam...even if the bastard encourages suicide bombers.

At least you’re consistent in not making sense…

And Obama isn’t ‘appeasing’ anyone – where you rightists come up with such moronic idiocy is a mystery. Or perhaps it’s a consequence of your ignorance of Islam and unjustified hatred toward Muslims.

The Obama fluffers can't deny it now. They are officially nothing but a gang of fascist thugs.

US Attorney Bill Killian: Posting Something Mean About Muslims on Social Media Might Be...Criminal..

The First Amendment served us well for a time, but now it's outdated. Remember reading that England had arrested a guy for anti-Muslim Twitter postings in the aftermath of the Woolrich slaughter? And remember thinking, "Well, this is America, that can't happen here"?

Oh yes it can. Obama's Attorney for the Eastern district of Tennessee wants you to know that if you say something untoward about Muslims, the Federal government may imprison you.

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media. “This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian told The News Monday. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.” ... Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.​

There's not a lot to base an opinion on in this. It seems to be basically saying there is going to be a meeting, and what speech might potentially be construed as a civil rights violation is one subject to be covered.

I think it might be best to actually find out what the claims about unprotected speech are before becoming outraged.

Concern for what might be said, worry that those involved will make wrong decisions, I get. But this seems to be making assumptions about things not actually said.

True, but that’s not the Breitbart Way.

The Breitbart Way is to fly off the handle in a fit of unjustified, blind outrage completely absent the facts.

Nonsense.

And Obama isn’t ‘appeasing’ anyone – where you rightists come up with such moronic idiocy is a mystery. Or perhaps it’s a consequence of your ignorance of Islam and unjustified hatred toward Muslims.
I don't hate Muslims. I hate radical Muslims.

Uh, huh.

The snag is your broad ‘radical Muslim’ brush.

They will deny it all the way.

These mindless bed wetters could be rounded up Auschwitz style, they'll blame Bush all the way to the gas chamber, and ask to shake hands with the moonbat messiah as they look up and watch him pour the Zyklon-B.

We're not dealing with sane, rational, or even remotely intelligent people here.

You are comparing Nazi Germany to Obama and saying people are irrational? The irony here is lost on you I am sure.

Let me put it this way, the story, if accurate, is outrageous.

Don't worry though, your attempt to sound intelligent impressed the idiots.

Uh, huh.

The snag is your broad ‘radical Muslim’ brush.
Though they (radicals) may be only a small percentage of the Muslim population, there are MILLIONS of them.

I have Muslim friends. They agree with most of what I say about radicals...even when I used to sign off here with "Kill:Boom2: all radical Muslims...

The Reformation and since is only a part of the history of Christianity. And we are talking about America, unless you have expanded the topic. And if you want to remember, our Lord and Savior was the first one to be killed.

Any who compares our American administration with that of Hitler's is possessed with deep inner malignance.

Forum List

Back