Posting Something Mean About Muslims on Social Media Might Be...Criminal..

The great mainstream of America will not give the crazees of the far right or the far left any chance for control.

Thus all they can do is when, as here. That's fine. They can be toyed with with impunity.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps the mainstream is what is wrong with our political system? Why are we always going along with "what's popular" instead of "what's sensible"?

There is a person who went to jail for making an anti muslim film. I wonder what he thinks of this topic.

He actually went to jail for violating his parole by using an alias when he was told not to. Not that Obama wouldn't have tried to stuff him in prison for the movie if he could have, but the guy is actually pretty stupid, and deserves what happened to him.

Yes, he went to jail for violating his parole but I remain suspicious when a swat team in full gear and automatic weapons invades the home of a nonviolent parole breaker.

I remain suspicious when SWAT teams do anything other than responding to hostage situations, but that is another subject.

Thank you, TK, for a calm statement.

There is much wrong with the mainstream, not the least being crony capitalism, corruption, and lack of civic virtue.

I don't see the extremes offering anything different and possibly far worse.

Yes, I am beginning to believe just that. I merely quoted his comments in a mirror fashion.

Our post-modern world is atomizing the links of family, church, community links that once helped us to recognize and control those individuals who are dangerous in society.

Thus the anonymity of the message board attract sociopathiologically deranged individuals where they can develop and empower their wares without fear of discovery.

I truly believe we witness daily on our boards here the dark dangerous message from some on the far left, the far right, and the libertarian wing who would have managed well as social defuncts in the world of fascism, communism, an militarism.

Fakey believes that moderates have the answer.

He is fanatical about moderation. :lol:

But he is also a phony.

He also pretends to be a "Republican" when he is obviously and clearly a liberal Democratic.

And his notion of "moderating" the GOP is to make it virtually indistinguishable from the Democrat Party.

Which raises the question about what he pretends to stand for.

A choice between a Democratic and a Republican, given HIS notions of what the respective political Parties should stand for, would be a "choice" not between "A" and "B," but a choice between "A" and "A."

Being the hardcore gamer that I am.. Jake would be something similar to "Chaotic Neutral."

Jake is actually the worst possible alignment, and the absolute most evil type ever to walk the Earth, lawful good.

Of course it is, it's actually encouraged in our schools.

If I'm going to be arrested for insulting islam. I want this to be applied equally for all religions and people that insult them. End of story. Let's see how you like that you on the left!

What happen to defending our first amendment?

Nonsense.

You won’t be arrested for ‘insulting’ Islam. You’ll be arrested for advocating imminent violence or lawlessness against a person solely due to his religion.

Otherwise, you’re free to insult Islam, up to and including calling for the killing of all Muslims. As long as your hate and ignorance is not directed at anyone in particular, with a specified act and timeline to commit a lawless act.

Consequently, the First Amendment is doing just fine, and is in no need of ‘defending.’

Bold:

You'll be killed for it.

Underlined:

Uhh, it is in constant need of defending. Just what alternate plane of reality do you hail from, Clayton?

There is much wrong with the mainstream, not the least being crony capitalism, corruption, and lack of civic virtue.

My dislike of you has turned into an inane sense of curiosity...

Who or what are these extremes you speak of?

The Obama fluffers can't deny it now. They are officially nothing but a gang of fascist thugs.

US Attorney Bill Killian: Posting Something Mean About Muslims on Social Media Might Be...Criminal..
Breitbart ^ | 31 May 2013 | ACE OF SPADES

Posted on Friday, May 31, 2013 2:21:54 PM by barmag25

The First Amendment served us well for a time, but now it's outdated. Remember reading that England had arrested a guy for anti-Muslim Twitter postings in the aftermath of the Woolrich slaughter? And remember thinking, "Well, this is America, that can't happen here"?

Oh yes it can. Obama's Attorney for the Eastern district of Tennessee wants you to know that if you say something untoward about Muslims, the Federal government may imprison you.

Killian and Moore will provide input on how civil rights can be violated by those who post inflammatory documents targeted at Muslims on social media. “This is an educational effort with civil rights laws as they play into freedom of religion and exercising freedom of religion,” Killian told The News Monday. “This is also to inform the public what federal laws are in effect and what the consequences are.” ... Killian said Internet postings that violate civil rights are subject to federal jurisdiction.​

(Excerpt) Read more at www.breitbart.com

Fuck 'em

I hope a Suicide Bomber sets himself off in a building full of other Suicide Bombers

:fu:

My dislike of you has turned into an inane sense of curiosity...Who or what are these extremes you speak of?

Whether you like or dislike me is immaterial to me. I won't play forty questions with you. You know exactly what you want to impose, but you will be prevented from so doing.

Anyone who disagrees with Jake is an extremist of one type or another, just ask him.

That is why so many of us think your mind is juvenile, QWB, with such a silly comment.

My dislike of you has turned into an inane sense of curiosity...Who or what are these extremes you speak of?

Whether you like or dislike me is immaterial to me. I won't play forty questions with you. You know exactly what you want to impose, but you will be prevented from so doing.

I don't want to impose anything, Jake. I have no clue as to what I want to "impose". But you don't seem to mind "imposing" your worldview on other people. The Law this, The Law that; mainstream this, mainstream that. Reactionary this, Reactionary that. I don't give a flying rat's ass what you believe. What I do care about about is when you try to impose that on ME. You need to learn the critical aspect of tolerance.

It is in my nature to ask questions. I will always ask questions. I find that those who cannot respond to meaningful questions with rational responses are those who are vehemently opposed to finding a meaningful answer, out of want, or of fear--or both.

Last edited:

Anyone who disagrees with Jake is an extremist of one type or another, just ask him.

I just did, and was branded an extremist. Can't win for losing with this guy, Quantum.

Jake is actually the worst possible alignment, and the absolute most evil type ever to walk the Earth, lawful good.

Those would unleash the rule of man in place of the Rule of Law consider the force of right to be evil, yes.

You are never right, Jake. Nor are you a force of any kind. You are but a mere breeze in the grand storm of things. Arrogance is not a good thing, nor is your brand of narcissism. The Rule of Law is never absolute. I told you this a few days ago.

What makes you think the law is absolute, Jake? If you lived in North Korea, would you say the same thing about their laws and customs?

:doubt:

Fakey believes that moderates have the answer.

He is fanatical about moderation. :lol:

But he is also a phony.

He also pretends to be a "Republican" when he is obviously and clearly a liberal Democratic.

And his notion of "moderating" the GOP is to make it virtually indistinguishable from the Democrat Party.

Which raises the question about what he pretends to stand for.

A choice between a Democratic and a Republican, given HIS notions of what the respective political Parties should stand for, would be a "choice" not between "A" and "B," but a choice between "A" and "A."

Being the hardcore gamer that I am.. Jake would be something similar to "Chaotic Neutral."

A possibility I did not consider. A more accurate one to be precise.

:clap2:

Last edited:
TemplarKormac has evidenced in his double standard by suggesting any American supports the evils he listed. He is more in line with the jihadists than he is with the mainstream of America.

Explain this double standard in which you accuse me of exercising. I'll raze you to the recesses of these boards the next time you equate me with one of those jihadist animals. Got it? There are lines you do not cross with me. But what was I expecting? You specialize in these low blows.

I'm a Christian, not a crazed fanatic. And I'm far more rooted in tolerance and reality than you, any other liberal, or fundamentalist Muslim which professes to be.

You are a blowhard, TemplarKormac, and I will expose you any time you cross the line. You live a double standard, and I won't permit it to go unchallenged. Do you understand me?

Wow, what a scathing response. I'm literally shaking in these Cherokee feet of mine. Not.

When have I ever crossed a line, Jake? Is believing the things I do a warrant for "crossing the line"? Why are you so judgmental of people? You can pick a fight with me any time you wish. I will make you regret it. I am the sanity to your insanity, the Neo to your Agent Smith. I will always counter your lies with the truth, and the tough questions.

But if you refer to me as a terrorist again, I will make sure that you get humiliated beyond belief. You have no idea what I'm capable of, yet you somehow assume that you do. You think you are the supreme judge of mankind, but you are merely a peasant amongst kings.

You have have been warned.

You support terrorism when you cross the lines, TK. Every time you cross a line, be sure you will be notified. You are lightweight, son, a nothing. I nailed the crazees like Neo, I will nail you when you cross the line. You are capable of squat.

God's truth.

Strange, I could have sworn that under the First Amendment government could neither prevent or punish speech even if it may be viewed as hostile to a religion.

Forum List

Back