Poverty solved

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Divide up the $1.4 billion power ball to every American, and each gets over $3 million.
Ta Da!!!!!

That, and a job, would make us one productive society whose sense of self worth would be instantly better.

Divide up the $1.4 billion power ball to every American, and each gets over $3 million.
Ta Da!!!!!

Did you set out with intention to prove how much your math skills suck?

If you did, you were successful. Before taxes, each person could probably get a Happy Meal at McDonald's.

Hint: It is little over $4.00.

Ta Da!!!!!

Did you set out with intention to prove how much your math skills suck?

If you did, you were successful. Before taxes, each person could probably get a Happy Meal at McDonald's.

Hint: It is little over $4.00.

Thanks you beat me to it :)

I thought for a minute he might have sobered up, got out of his Mom's basement, and got a job...

But I guess McDonald's won't hire a clown that gives customers $3 million in change when they hand him $4 to pay for a happy meal!!!

stay-thirsty.jpg

Ta Da!!!!!

That doesn't reduce poverty at all.

A) poverty is a figure that people make that puts people into poverty for being below a certain line. The line will always exist at some level and there will ALWAYS be people below it.

B) You give people money, some will just waste it and then be right back in poverty again.

I knew a guy who got punched in the nose. He went to court, got money, spent it on some games console and other stuff, and then got kicked out of his flat because he couldn't afford to pay to the rent. Go figure.

I knew a Vietnam war vet who would buy Pepsi at 99c a bottle when he could have got Coca-Cola for free.

You just can't stop some people being in poverty, why? Because they're just not very good at deal with their priorities.

Forum List

Back