Poverty solved

Three hundred and twenty million people multiplied by by three million dollars is....OMG! Well, I was only off by a little less than nine hundred and sixty trillion dollars!

That's what I get for blindly trusting and believing my wife, without checking the math. My bad.

I was amazed how good at math the cons are on this thread...But when it comes to doing the math when Trump says things like he's going to invade Iraq and Iran and take their oil, and he's going to build a $200 billion wall and make Mexico pay for it, and deport 11 million Mexicans...cons blindly trust and believe him like I do my wife, without doing the math.
yea blame it on your wife and then try to change the subject....what a pussy....
Thanks for proving my post...but how do you post while sucking Trump?
all you have proved is that your such a pussy you have to blame your poor wife....and if you bother to read what i have said about your buddy trump,you would find that i think trump sucks....so you are the guy doing the sucking right now....be a man and take your hit about what you posted instead of trying to blame your wife....

Three hundred and twenty million people multiplied by by three million dollars is....OMG! Well, I was only off by a little less than nine hundred and sixty trillion dollars!

That's what I get for blindly trusting and believing my wife, without checking the math. My bad.

I was amazed how good at math the cons are on this thread...But when it comes to doing the math when Trump says things like he's going to invade Iraq and Iran and take their oil, and he's going to build a $200 billion wall and make Mexico pay for it, and deport 11 million Mexicans...cons blindly trust and believe him like I do my wife, without doing the math.

Your math is spot on, if the U.S. population was 466 people.

Blame your wife. War on women?

This is the thread that just keeps on giving. :thup:

Hmm...thin skinned...blames others for his mistakes...very poor understanding of mathmatics and the economy...attempts to deflects criticism by evoking the name of political rival...

President Obama, is that you?

Forget it hungover...your better off not replying and praying this thread dies.

Everytime the piss-head posts on this forum someone will remember his 'wife's' shitty math. HAAA HAAAA!

Please refrain from heading this advise. Believe me, after this thread, the absolutely last thing we expect you to do is something smart. Tell him your "wife" is forcing you to reply. :lol:

Even if he can blame the math on his wife, anyone with half a clue could quickly see without any serious calculation that a billionaire cannot make millionaires out of three hundred million people.

Even if he can blame the math on his wife, anyone with half a clue could quickly see without any serious calculation that a billionaire cannot make millionaires out of three hundred million people.
the guy fucked up and is to much of a wuss to just say "hey i fucked up'.....tries to blame his wife and change the subject,what a man....

the guy fucked up and is to much of a wuss to just say "hey i fucked up'.....tries to blame his wife and change the subject,what a man....

Just following the example of his hero...

Obama buck stops.png

Oh God, you just can't put reality into people's heads. When one fact can make them feel so good about attacking someone, even if it's such a simple attack, that you have to wonder if they got kicked out of primary school.

Oh God, you just can't put reality into people's heads. When one fact can make them feel so good about attacking someone, even if it's such a simple attack, that you have to wonder if they got kicked out of primary school.

So do you think the biggest impediment to the ascension of Hillary is Obama's record, or her promotion of a sexual predator?

Either way, you better learn to say "president Trump."

Forum List

Back