Powell: Voter ID laws are going to "backfire"

How about showing some respect for the military? Is this how Republicans now treat distinguished Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell?

How about showing some respect for intelligence? I, for one, am tired of watching leftists kiss the ass of anyone who 1) is famous, and 2) says what they want to hear. Feel free to worship the guy's opinion for whatever reason you want, but DON'T try to tell me I have to join you. I still have functioning brain cells, and retain the right and ability to disagree with any damned person I choose.

You have the right to be a loser... carry on my friend!

:lmao: Only a leftists would define independent thinking as "being a loser".

You simply cannot make this shit up.

How about showing some respect for intelligence? I, for one, am tired of watching leftists kiss the ass of anyone who 1) is famous, and 2) says what they want to hear. Feel free to worship the guy's opinion for whatever reason you want, but DON'T try to tell me I have to join you. I still have functioning brain cells, and retain the right and ability to disagree with any damned person I choose.

Colin Powell is an independent thinker... isn't he? But the r-wing extremists define Powell as a loser among many other vile things.

He's a Republican.... a registered Republican. He's not a Democrat yet.
What he IS is a RINO, and a racist.

End of story.

Powell is the best thing the Republicans have going for them. A touch of class if you will.

Do you really, truly imagine that anyone on this planet views YOU as an arbiter of class . . . or, indeed, gives a rat's ass WHAT you think?

Powell is NOT a republican, and on top of that, he's dead wrong. He's talking out his RACIST ASS, AGAIN...

List of things that require photo identification...

Obtaining a photo ID is NOT DIFFICULT, so this idea that it's somehow blocking people from voting is HOG WASH.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, if people are REQUIRED to have a PHOTO ID TO VOTE, democrats will start to LOSE ELECTIONS, because then the DEAD, the ILLEGAL, the PEOPLE VOTING MORE THAN ONCE, etc, etc will NOT be able to DO SO, or risk being thrown in jail. Conservatives will start WINNING elections that are FREE FROM CORRUPTION AND LIBTARD GAMES, and THAT is why the LEFT is SO AGAINST PHOTO ID VOTING REQUIREMENTS.

Powell is a Republican, a registered Republican. Looks like you are talking out of your racist, loser ass again.
And now you have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to the entire board, that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, so you'll just bull shit.

That's fine, but we all know you're bull shitting, so the longer you go on with this, the dumber you look.

Powell is a RINO, a RACIST, and more LIBERAL than CONSERVATIVE. He IS supporting obama more than any republican.

Deal with it.

Last edited:

Nigga, Please!!

Powell is a progressive

Imagine that, Powell, a progressive Republican. Can only mean an improvement for the GOP... but some are too racist to see that as excellently exemplified by Crusader Frank.
Meaning WHAT? Today's DEMOCRATS? Thank YOU for this admission. I knew ya could do it.

* I take my LEAVE of you now with YOU IN TATTERS*. Congrats.

Last edited:
Powell is NOT a republican, and on top of that, he's dead wrong. He's talking out his RACIST ASS, AGAIN...

List of things that require photo identification...

Obtaining a photo ID is NOT DIFFICULT, so this idea that it's somehow blocking people from voting is HOG WASH.

The TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, if people are REQUIRED to have a PHOTO ID TO VOTE, democrats will start to LOSE ELECTIONS, because then the DEAD, the ILLEGAL, the PEOPLE VOTING MORE THAN ONCE, etc, etc will NOT be able to DO SO, or risk being thrown in jail. Conservatives will start WINNING elections that are FREE FROM CORRUPTION AND LIBTARD GAMES, and THAT is why the LEFT is SO AGAINST PHOTO ID VOTING REQUIREMENTS.

Powell is a Republican, a registered Republican. Looks like you are talking out of your racist, loser ass again.
And now you have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to the entire board, that you have no fucking clue what you're talking about, so you'll just bull shit.

That's fine, but we all know you're bull shitting, so the longer you go on with this, the dumber you look.

Powell is a RINO, a RACIST, and more LIBERAL than CONSERVATIVE. He IS supporting obama more than any republican.

Deal with it.

Powell is a Republican, a registered Republican and a top Republican no less. Now, to you r-wing extremist dittoheads... Powell is the enemy, a black man with power and a conservative to boot! My, how that must suck to you tea-baggers

Deal with it.

Powell is a Republican, a registered Republican and a top Republican no less. Now, to you r-wing extremist dittoheads... Powell is the enemy, a black man with power and a conservative to boot! My, how that must suck to you tea-baggers
YOU just don't get it. SON? YOU need to wake up. Seriously. The more you post about this just negates your creds.

Plod on proudly.
icon14.gif

It shouldn't be about benefitting one political party or another. It makes complete sense that to vote you must have an identification card to prove citizenship, due to the fact that you must be a citizen to vote.

rrb017
Don't we already have a voter registration process that is suppose to vet each person applying for their right to vote? And those that do not qualify, do NOT get issued voters registration cards....I.e. Mickey Mouse and Donal Duck never got issued a voter's reg card, they were caught in the vetting process?

anyone not a citizen should and are being stopped during each State's vetting process and that's the way it should be....stop the potential crime at its root, not after the fact.

gvt issued photo id will not stop a thing when it comes to that....shoot we have many States that issue Driver's licenses to illegals....

A SSAN card with a recent phone bill, or your paycheck with your electric bill showing your name and where you live, should be enough at the polls, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY registered to vote and your State has already vetted that you qualify as a citizen to vote...

And I've never had to show any ID at all to vote in Massachusetts or Maine once I registered to vote there... I lived in small towns in both States, and all that was asked of me was my name, my address, and my party affiliation....they found my name on their list (because I had already regisstered and met each State's vetting), and I signed my name, then proceeded to vote...and NOT ONCE, NOT ONE ITTY BITTY incident in either of those places of someone coming in and voting under another person's name, in over 2 decades...and none or near none in the entire United States....

If there is ever a place for voter fraud to take place, it is with Absentee voting...that's when the dead rise again....and this can simply be stopped by States removing the dead from their voter rolls, AS THEY SHOULD BE....

Care

Don't we already have a voter registration process that is suppose to vet each person applying for their right to vote?

Is that why we see the occasional story about a guy registering his dog to vote?
And it is caught, just like Mickey Mouse and all those Acorn employee cheaters that registered people 10 times....that is what the voter registration office does when it vets the people registering....voter registration cards are not just handed out for every registration application, there is a process that each State requires to vet them...as there should be.... and it is possible that some States may need to strengthen their vetting process, that I am uncertain of because I don't know all 50 States processes of vetting...

Catch them during the registration process vetting and keep them off the voter rolls at the Polls in the first place.....and for God's sake, remove the dead from the voter rolls.

rrb017
Don't we already have a voter registration process that is suppose to vet each person applying for their right to vote? And those that do not qualify, do NOT get issued voters registration cards....I.e. Mickey Mouse and Donal Duck never got issued a voter's reg card, they were caught in the vetting process?

anyone not a citizen should and are being stopped during each State's vetting process and that's the way it should be....stop the potential crime at its root, not after the fact.

gvt issued photo id will not stop a thing when it comes to that....shoot we have many States that issue Driver's licenses to illegals....

A SSAN card with a recent phone bill, or your paycheck with your electric bill showing your name and where you live, should be enough at the polls, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY registered to vote and your State has already vetted that you qualify as a citizen to vote...

And I've never had to show any ID at all to vote in Massachusetts or Maine once I registered to vote there... I lived in small towns in both States, and all that was asked of me was my name, my address, and my party affiliation....they found my name on their list (because I had already regisstered and met each State's vetting), and I signed my name, then proceeded to vote...and NOT ONCE, NOT ONE ITTY BITTY incident in either of those places of someone coming in and voting under another person's name, in over 2 decades...and none or near none in the entire United States....

If there is ever a place for voter fraud to take place, it is with Absentee voting...that's when the dead rise again....and this can simply be stopped by States removing the dead from their voter rolls, AS THEY SHOULD BE....

Care

Don't we already have a voter registration process that is suppose to vet each person applying for their right to vote?

Is that why we see the occasional story about a guy registering his dog to vote?
And it is caught, just like Mickey Mouse and all those Acorn employee cheaters that registered people 10 times....that is what the voter registration office does when it vets the people registering....voter registration cards are not just handed out for every registration application, there is a process that each State requires to vet them...as there should be.... and it is possible that some States may need to strengthen their vetting process, that I am uncertain of because I don't know all 50 States processes of vetting...

Catch them during the registration process vetting and keep them off the voter rolls at the Polls in the first place.....and for God's sake, remove the dead from the voter rolls.

They didn't catch the guy that killed the Mexican Presidential candidate.

rrb017

Care

What the heck are you talking about? We checked, they go through those voter's registrations randomly. That means that a lot is getting by them. The first call, the answer was "no, we don't check citizenship when we sent out voter cards" the second call Yes, we check, but randomly". Anybody who pays attention knows that illegals are voting, heck one admitted to it on national television and the interviewer just ignored it when he said "We vote too!"

What the heck are you talking about? We checked, they go through those voter's registrations randomly. That means that a lot is getting by them. The first call, the answer was "no, we don't check citizenship when we sent out voter cards" the second call Yes, we check, but randomly". Anybody who pays attention knows that illegals are voting, heck one admitted to it on national television and the interviewer just ignored it when he said "We vote too!"
Links please...so I can know what you are talking about Sheila....

and you do KNOW that illegals can get driver's licenses in several states don't you? so THEY do have gvt issued photo ids.....

If there is a problem with the vetting THEN the States that have the problem with the vetting need to correct it.....don't cha think?

Colin Powell is an independent thinker... isn't he? But the r-wing extremists define Powell as a loser among many other vile things.

I didn't say HE wasn't, Nimrod. I said YOU aren't . . . and then you went and proved me right. Bravo! :clap2:

Also, no one ever said Powell was a "loser", except for you, right now. What we've said - and you clearly can't comprehend - is that he's NOT A CONSERVATIVE. He's also not a spokesman for conservatives OR Republicans. The only people who think he's a "leading Republican" are imbecilic leftists like you who desperately love name-dropper politics and want someone you think you can beat us over the head with.

Nigga, Please!!

Powell is a progressive

Imagine that, Powell, a progressive Republican. Can only mean an improvement for the GOP... but some are too racist to see that as excellently exemplified by Crusader Frank.

You know what's racist, peckerhead? Assuming that someone who happens to be black can't possibly be disagreed with or disliked for any reason OTHER than his color. It's like you don't believe Powell is a real person, or something. What's your frigging problem, Klan Boy?

Forum List

Back