Power of CPAC Dimished

Really?

Look at the Florida death toll.

When you look at the 2020 election and blend in COVID deaths the real probability exists that Trump's policies and rantings killed off enough of his base to cost him the election.

AND

Enough of the base to turn 2022 from a predicted GOP landslide into a GOP disaster
What makes you think any number out there about Covid is accurate or the truth? The track record of lie after lie about Covid say something very different.

More correctly, they Christianity and Judism. They support Islamic Jihad.
They don't really support that, but rather just use them if they want some dirty work done. You know the same way they use the black's if the black's let'em.

Not the way it's used now. Now it's anyone who doesn't worship at the altar of Trump. When you guys are referring to Ron DeSantis and Mike Pence as "RINOs" you've lost the argument.
I'm not one of those guys.
I identify as a Conservative whom is pro: Life, Liberty, Prosperity, Incentive based Free Enterprise Capitalism, and Wealth Creation rather than Wealth Redistribution. So happens none of these are Democratic values and the Republican Party is the only other major one that comes close to advocating these. I'll admit the RNC could use some improving towards those ideals.

I identify as a Conservative whom is pro: Life, Liberty, Prosperity, Incentive based Free Enterprise Capitalism, and Wealth Creation rather than Wealth Redistribution. So happens none of these are Democratic values and the Republican Party is the only other major one that comes close to advocating these. I'll admit the RNC could use some improving towards those ideals.
Yep, sadly we have bad in everything these days. Corruption creep has slowly gotten the best of this nation. The Democrat's are exploiters of it.

The problem with todays Republicans is they have no definable agenda.
They want to block Democratic legislation, cut taxes, conduct petty investigations and engage in hate legislation against gays, Transexuals, minorities, Muslims

You don't really understand the oath they take to enter Congress do you?

They don't pledge loyalty to any party nor do they make any pledge to staunchly oppose anything and everything the opposing party is for.
That is not their job.
Their job is to put country first....above party.
The problem is that the two major parties have opposite agendas for putting country first.

Why don't you quote him saying Covid was gone.

<pfffft>

Jan. 22

Asked by a CNBC reporter whether there were “worries about a pandemic,” President Donald Trump replied:

“No, not at all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 30

Speaking in Warren, Michigan

“We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.”

Feb. 14

Addressing the National Border Patrol Council:

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet.”

Feb. 24

In a tweet:

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26

At a White House news conference, commenting on the country’s first reported cases:

“We’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 26

Flanked by top health officials from several government agencies:

“The risk to the American people remains very low. We have the greatest experts, really in the world, right here.”

Feb. 27

At a White House meeting:

“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”
‘One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear’: What Trump has said about the pandemic and masks

close enough.

& he just couldn't praise Xi high enough as the virus was raging; & denying the severity of it all.

<pfffft>

Jan. 22

Asked by a CNBC reporter whether there were “worries about a pandemic,” President Donald Trump replied:

“No, not at all. We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

Jan. 30

Speaking in Warren, Michigan

“We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully.”

Feb. 14

Addressing the National Border Patrol Council:

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus. So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet.”

Feb. 24

In a tweet:

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

Feb. 26

At a White House news conference, commenting on the country’s first reported cases:

“We’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 26

Flanked by top health officials from several government agencies:

“The risk to the American people remains very low. We have the greatest experts, really in the world, right here.”

Feb. 27

At a White House meeting:

“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”
‘One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear’: What Trump has said about the pandemic and masks

close enough.

& he just couldn't praise Xi high enough as the virus was raging; & denying the severity of it all.
I do not see the word "gone'.

I do not see the word "gone'.

lol ...

1677955795310.jpeg

:itsok:

The problem is that the two major parties have opposite agendas for putting country first.
Exactly... What these leftist know is that they are radicalized, and they are pushing stuff that breaks all covenants or oaths taken in the past, so basically a lot of stuff makes no sense anymore to the average citizen's or conservative political class, otherwise the other party is trying to demosplain to us but making fools of themselves in the process. They don't have to explain it, the majority of the nation already knows what they've been up too. Video's are being released daily on the bull shite, but they think no one is aware.. ROTFLMBO 🤣

The problem with todays Republicans is they have no definable agenda.
They want to block Democratic legislation, cut taxes, conduct petty investigations and engage in hate legislation against gays, Transexuals, minorities, Muslims
They do have a definable agenda, it just doesn't match that of the Democrats and in many cases is beyond their grasp and understanding.
Reps block Dems legislation because it infringes upon individual rights, seeks equal results over equal opportunity, and promotes taking from the productive to give to the non-productive.
Reps want to cut budgets rather than taxes because they wish to hold guv'mint to it's Constitutional mandates rather than expand it's powers, grasp, and drain upon economic growth.
Dems are far more into petty investigations, see the four plus years wasted on "Trump~Russia Collusion to steal 2016 Election from SHillary" as a classic example.
Reps don't engage in "hate legislation", this is just another inaccurate term used by Dems for their legislation to grant extra "Rights" to minorities over the regular citizens. Note that their are many gay conservatives/Republicans.
Transexuals are a small slice of less than 1% of the population and some seek extra rights and privileges at denial of same to the majority.
As for Muslims, it is only the Jihad's and the Fundamentalists whom use their religion to exclude rights to women and non-Muslims that cause concern and counter efforts.

That woman is a Governor. One year she will run for President.
Photoshopping out of desperation is an old leftist trick for propaganda purposes, but know this - you people are proving to everyone just what kind of trash you people truly are or represent in life.

Presidential decision to kill a million Americans.

Defending the indefensible.
Bullshit!
He allowed the States to act as they saw fit, seeing that as their province via the Constitution.
As we now know, COVID was no worse than the usual flu, and many measures and sanctions imposed did not prove as effective as promised.
Since the CCP China intentionaly released COVID onto the World, the response required would have been severe sanctions and/or military response for their biological warfare WMD conduct.

Forum List

Back