Power of the people

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Nullify Government Tyranny

Twenty years into the 21st century, and what do we have to show for it?

Based on observation I don't think proponents (read acolytes) has a problem with what we don't have to show-
Doing the same thing over and over expecting different results- gets you nothing to show for it.

Make no mistake- partisan politics uses acolytes to keep the deception going strong.
One side is tools the other side is enemies- until the power changes hands then it's vice versa- wash, rinse, repeat.

I've seen very few posters here who actually espouse the original principles the founders gave up lives and fortunes for- it seems the word *all* has developed a caveat, or two- Liberty and Justice is a joke, well unless you're hack said something about it in a 30 second sound bite- callous of spirit creates hypocrites- and I ain't talking religion- begets begets- some things can't be denied- though the ignorant seem to have no problem ignoring-

What do today's Americans have against freedom? Liberty? Justice for all? Respect for others? Self respect?

Why can't people understand, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction isn't just a bumper sticker slogan?

Why don't Americans, from the elected in the District of Criminals to voters not abide by the rule of law- why do lawyers judges and idiots not believe that Justice is Blind- not blinded by?

Sad for kids-

Did you have a specific point, or just want to spout a bunch of tired cliches?

Hey, we finally have something in common. Libertarians annoy me too. They're like the Jehovah's Witnesses of the political world, always knocking on your door to tell you some goofy shit.
:laughing0301:

Hey, we finally have something in common. Libertarians annoy me too. They're like the Jehovah's Witnesses of the political world, always knocking on your door to tell you some goofy shit.
:laughing0301:

Agreement doesn't seem to happen often, but it's nice when it does. I suspect there are several things we might not completely disagree about ------ never mind, that will probably never happen

(Weather forecast for Hell is 31 degrees for the next few minutes)

• Banned
Well, if the cliche's are tired I suppose it's too easy for your brain surgeons to take them apart- right?!
Yeah, I have a point I will make even when I'm dead and gone- people who espouse a fascist regime will usually get it- not of their own accord though- they prefer the proxy of force by gov't- they don't have the gumption or the balls to be brave- unless they have numbers of more fools and fascist on their side- intellectual cowardice isn't biased in it's Party selection- not a fucking one of you can dispute what I say- or what the article says, so, you use tired bullshit as though it's cute, or smart and all it does is make public fools out of ignorant, intellectually dishonest, intellectually lazy fools- that don't have the wherewith all to dispute only attempt to ridicule

Well, if the cliche's are tired I suppose it's too easy for your brain surgeons to take them apart- right?!
Yeah, I have a point I will make even when I'm dead and gone- people who espouse a fascist regime will usually get it- not of their own accord though- they prefer the proxy of force by gov't- they don't have the gumption or the balls to be brave- unless they have numbers of more fools and fascist on their side- intellectual cowardice isn't biased in it's Party selection- not a fucking one of you can dispute what I say- or what the article says, so, you use tired bullshit as though it's cute, or smart and all it does is make public fools out of ignorant, intellectually dishonest, intellectually lazy fools- that don't have the wherewith all to dispute only attempt to ridicule

You sound like an angry version of Ron Paul. Maybe like Ron Paul on PCP or something. You're probably right, but I'm apathetic and comfortably numb with what little liberty I have.

Look at the guy who spent the day doing exactly what he wanted and saying what comes to mind freely posting on the internet about being oppressed.

Forum List

Back