Power Rangers remake will feature first homosexual superhero

Power Rangers remake will feature first gay movie superhero

Glad to know this before my kids saw it. I had no intentions of seeing it but will insure this propaganda isn't shown to my children either. This makes 2 films in 2 weeks with homosexual propaganda pushed on impressionable children.
Any comment on Beauty and the Beast breaking domestic and global box office records despite your boycott?

The audience for Beauty and the Beast is more than half adult men alone. Which is creepy enough to keep children away.

You know this how?

Glad to know this before my kids saw it. I had no intentions of seeing it but will insure this propaganda isn't shown to my children either. This makes 2 films in 2 weeks with homosexual propaganda pushed on impressionable children.
Any comment on Beauty and the Beast breaking domestic and global box office records despite your boycott?

The audience for Beauty and the Beast is more than half adult men alone. Which is creepy enough to keep children away.

You know this how?
Ignore her she's pure evil

You know this how?
40% of the audience was males alone.

Box Office: 'Beauty and the Beast' Waltzes to Record $170M in U.S., $350M Globally

You know this how?
Ignore her she's pure evil
From you!

It's a compliment.

You know this how?
40% of the audience was males alone.

Box Office: 'Beauty and the Beast' Waltzes to Record $170M in U.S., $350M Globally

That isn't even close to what you said. You said the audience is "more than half adult men alone." You link says that "Disney reports that a healthy 40 percent of the audience were males, and nearly half the audience were adults and teens, a startling stat for a PG family title; the remainder were parents and kids." So less than half of the audience was male, regardless of age. I don't know if you have been trying to say that a large portion of the audience was unaccompanied adult males, since you've used the word "alone" twice, but there's no indication of that.

What makes this propaganda? Is any depiction of a gay character propaganda?
Yes unless in its ORIGINAL form there was a homosexual character....just like the propaganda in the new Thor movie I will not be watching its nothing more than propaganda and garbage.

What makes this propaganda? Is any depiction of a gay character propaganda?
Yes unless in its ORIGINAL form there was a homosexual character....just like the propaganda in the new Thor movie I will not be watching its nothing more than propaganda and garbage.

So if a Power Ranger had not expressed any sexual preference at all, and in the movie they show their heterosexuality, would that be heterosexual propaganda?

I have no idea what propaganda in the new Thor movie you are talking about. All I know about it is it's supposed to be based in part on the Planet Hulk story.

Since we have no idea what causes someone to be gay, there's no reason to push this on them at an early age. No parent wishes their child to be gay. Kids will eventually find out that there are gay people in the world anyway.

It seem a little strange because...superheroes should be very manly and powerful (even the female ones)...I've never heard about homosexual superheroes... :eusa_think:

No wait I've to amend my previous message :biggrin:
I've found out this link :)

10 Superheroes Who Are Probably Gay | SMOSH

Gay superheros do exist
icon_aww.gif

And the director is an Israelite. :eek:

The whole premise of this post is wrong anyway. The Gayest superhero has been and will always be Aquaman.

Jubilee from The Xmen is a very close second.

The actual gayest superhero is Shore Leave from The Venture Brothers. lol

Now that's gay.

latest

As a gay guy yourself, does this guy make you say internally "wow, what a fag"?

Power Rangers were always gay. Beauty & the Beast will always be a cartoon to me.

Kong Skull Island was a winner. They cant mess with this plot. Stupid human tricks upsetting the balance of nature and a very entertaining movie. Especially in IMAX and sitting in the theaters new plush recliner seating.

...I agree Aquaman was always a super dork.

And the director is an Israelite. :eek:

The whole premise of this post is wrong anyway. The Gayest superhero has been and will always be Aquaman.

Jubilee from The Xmen is a very close second.

The actual gayest superhero is Shore Leave from The Venture Brothers. lol

Now that's gay.

latest

As a gay guy yourself, does this guy make you say internally "wow, what a fag"?

He's as queer as a football bat and one the best characters on a show already filled with awesome characters.

Forum List

Back