Power Rangers remake will feature first homosexual superhero

Power Rangers remake will feature first gay movie superhero

Glad to know this before my kids saw it. I had no intentions of seeing it but will insure this propaganda isn't shown to my children either. This makes 2 films in 2 weeks with homosexual propaganda pushed on impressionable children.
Any comment on Beauty and the Beast breaking domestic and global box office records despite your boycott?

The audience for Beauty and the Beast is more than half adult men alone. Which is creepy enough to keep children away.

You know this how?
Ignore her she's pure evil
From you!

It's a compliment.
Not just from him.... :D

mdk just likes the power rangers because all those dudes form together and make one big unit

Power Rangers remake will feature first gay movie superhero

Glad to know this before my kids saw it. I had no intentions of seeing it but will insure this propaganda isn't shown to my children either. This makes 2 films in 2 weeks with homosexual propaganda pushed on impressionable children.
It seem a little strange because...superheroes should be very manly and powerful (even the female ones)...I've never heard about homosexual superheroes... :eusa_think:

Try Midnighter. As this article describes, he's a bit like Batman if Batman were fine with killing his enemies. He's gay, the character has always been gay.

DC's Midnighter Is More Than Just a Gay Batman

I wonder how well this movie will do when so many people now don't know of the Power Rangers because they weren't even born yet when the show was on and then there are those like me who were around, but just weren't ever interested in the show. Then there are those who loved the show, but may not be interested in the film due to the changes that are obviously being made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back