Praise The Lord! President Trump Returns The Nativity Scene Back To The White House (Christ Is Back)

Michelle Obama's 2015 White House Christmas decoration. This is what happens when we have ghetto trash living in America's House...

obama-final-christmas_kuma.jpg

I like the two dogs out front

Of course Trump is the first president in 100 years not to have a dog
I don't think any dog would have him.

donald_trump_surprised_face.jpg

The Obamas used that creche!?!?

miss_melania_knauss_thumb_2.jpg

You vant me to pizz on it for you, Donald?

`
`

While I don't necessarily believe in the fable of the nativity, I do put up a crèche every year outside my house....not that anyone on the public road can see it.

I'd rather put up a projector and show this...

Rump won't do that though. He doesn't have the balls, pun intended.

What a great gesture to do in returning Christ back to the White House after the former ineligible Muslim president is no longer an occupier in it. Bringing God and Christ back into the White House is a beneficial step in making America great again. We owe our gratitude to President Trump and First Lady Melania.

Melania Trump Twitter Video of the Decorations.
Twitter

VIDEO=> Trump Brings Christ Back to Christmas: First Lady Melania Promotes Nativity Scene — Removes Mao Balls

Did you know that "Christ" was literally Rump's father's middle name?

You know, the guy arrested at a Klan rally....?

You must be very proud.
The Klan has always promoted Christianity and love for America!

lol, you're one of few RWnuts around here who will admit that.
JGalt is also a proud racist and doesn’t care who knows it.

Ah, Christmas, the time for the 'Conservative' to spread ill will and hatred to anyone not them. What a wonderful bunch.

I have to admit, I've never heard the word crèche before this thread. I always thought it was a diorama.

Is this a new term? A thread for crèche test dummies?
drum.gif

Last edited:
The same White House creche has been displayed in the East Room since 1967.

I can already hear the parroting tards rushing to get back in line to get refills of their fake news piss cups.

IMG_0594.JPG

Charred corpse of Jesse Washington among the ashes.

What a great gesture to do in returning Christ back to the White House after the former ineligible Muslim president is no longer an occupier in it. Bringing God and Christ back into the White House is a beneficial step in making America great again. We owe our gratitude to President Trump and First Lady Melania.

Melania Trump Twitter Video of the Decorations.
Twitter

VIDEO=> Trump Brings Christ Back to Christmas: First Lady Melania Promotes Nativity Scene — Removes Mao Balls

Did you know that "Christ" was literally Rump's father's middle name?

You know, the guy arrested at a Klan rally....?

You must be very proud.
Historically, the Klan has always promoted Christianity and love for America!
There's nothing that promotes Christianity and love for America more than a good Klan lynching.

The same White House creche has been displayed in the East Room since 1967.

I can already hear the parroting tards rushing to get back in line to get refills of their fake news piss cups.

I understand Rump also killed Usama Bin Laden, crushed the USSR, got us out of Vietnam and launched guys to walk on the moon.

It's all coming up in the next series of Steve McRacist threads. Subscribe today and get a free Rump Steak.

There has been a Nativity scene at Christnas in the White House for 50 years, including every year Obama was President.

This thread is, unsurprisingly, a lie.
And also unsurprisingly every Trumpie that has checked in believed that lie.

This was in the White House in 2015
the-white-house-nativity-scene.jpg
Hidden out of view. Obama's had ornaments with Mao Tse Tung's face on them. How American is that?

:lol:

You fail again.

The nativity scene in the White House has been placed in the same place (the East Room) every Christmas for the last 50 years.
If true, why didn't they promote it? Why did Obama decorate with ornaments with communist figures on them? Did you approve that?

Hidden out of view. Obama's had ornaments with Mao Tse Tung's face on them. How American is that?

You fail again.

The nativity scene in the White House has been placed in the same place (the East Room) every Christmas for the last 50 years.
If true, why didn't they promote it? Why did Obama decorate with ornaments with communist figures on them? Did you approve that?

Why should they have "promoted" it?

As for ornaments, I couldn't possibly give less of a shit.

You fail again.

Are you saying O'bama has balls and Rump doesn't?

You may get your first "Agree" here......

Go look at the thread title. It was the OP who brought up "Christ" (in the political forum no less, which he still hasn't explained).

I just provided a doubly-related factoid.

He liked it too. Took him back to his cross-burning daze.

That's how you do nostalgia.

I would imagine one such as yourself might well be nostalgic for the days when the conversion to Islam brightened your otherwise drab existence. Yes, it sems you DO know how to "do nostalgia".

Why are atheists so offended, to the point of being violently pissed off, by something they do not believe exists?

Why aren't they equally pissed about and protesting Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, aliens from outer space, etc?

:rolleyes:

Michelle Obama's 2015 White House Christmas decoration. This is what happens when we have ghetto trash living in America's House...

obama-final-christmas_kuma.jpg

I like the two dogs out front

Of course Trump is the first president in 100 years not to have a dog

Why does Rump hate dogs? Do they get too much attention?

That's not a political question of course. But neither is this thread. OP still hasn't essplained that.

Making America Grrrrreat Again.

f7693e5c99dd449cfc78ca91629b06d9--donald-trump-costume-cute-dogs.jpg

Why are atheists so offended, to the point of being violently pissed off, by something they do not believe exists?

Why aren't they equally pissed about and protesting Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, aliens from outer space, etc?

:rolleyes:

Who are you referring to?

I don't see any "offended atheists" in this thread.

Forum List

Back