🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Praise to the Allah

Because: "^^^"

you're an idiot.
pie_in_face.gif

Roudy: “…And I can quote you amazing things important people have said about Jews. What's your point?”

Because:

“Jews aren't innocent people.”

“You didn't abide by Olso at all. All you think about is what it brought you(the Jews) and not what you brought to it. If you have that conceited mindset you'll never change.”

“. . .Stop lying, no wonder Moses and Jesus couldn't handle you people.”

“You know exactly what I was referring to you, […] Lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“(I) could care less about Israelis politics, I pointed out one aspect and i know what's happening around better than you do, take my word. . .”

tv_horror.gif

Do you find yourself endlessly repeating
80ljawy.gif
the same phrases over and over and over to “Becawse” ??

Like:

“You’ve conveniently ignored my ________”

“What’s your point. . .”

“You have no answer for me, I guess not ?”

Sound familiar? You may be entitled to “Unnecessary aggravation life insurance" (UALI) !

Do you find that ”Because” frequently ignores your honest, thoughtful questions, and then (conveniently) announces "they" have to “suddenly leave” ?

Like:

Lipush: “So we left Gaza for WHAT? what would have been the results wanted?”

Because: “Play all dumbfounded just like they taught you in Israel...I have to leave now..."

Lipush: “So you have no serious answer to give me, Wow. Nice talking to you. What great having this conversation. NOT.”

And……Do you find yourself -- during conversations with “Because” -- wanting to do this to “yourself:"
1sm056pullhair.gif
and at the end of the day wanting to do this to “Because”:

choke.gif

Don’t worry – you’re NORMAL !!

Hang in their
Zeal.gif
……..
That is true, member, but they do provide a good example of how Islam rots a brain.

27673738.jpg

3swwjb.jpg

Last edited:
^^^

You put time and effort into that
The nitwit "member" makes a perfect poster boy for Juden logic........ :cuckoo: :lol:
Really, Sunni Man, since Member is not Jewish, but your fellow Muslims are busy killing those of her religion in the Muslim world. However, it looks like in Sunni Man's nitwit mind, anyone whose views differ from his own, that person has to be a "Juden." Maybe this is the Muslim way of looking at things, whether they were born into Islam or converted.

^^^

You put time and effort into that
The nitwit "member" makes a perfect poster boy for Juden logic........ :cuckoo: :lol:
Really, Sunni Man, since Member is not Jewish, but your fellow Muslims are busy killing those of her religion in the Muslim world. However, it looks like in Sunni Man's nitwit mind, anyone whose views differ from his own, that person has to be a "Juden." Maybe this is the Muslim way of looking at things, whether they were born into Islam or converted.
I never claimed Member was a Juden.

Nor do I care.

Just said he/she/it would make a good Juden logic poster boy.......... :cool:

I never claimed Member was a Juden.

Nor do I care.

Just said he/she/it would make a good Juden logic poster boy.......... :cool:
Stop hemming and hawing. It was quite obvious that you were referring to her as a Jew. Meanwhile, Member, Sunni Man, that devout Muslim convert, would throw you in a burqa if he was able to. He probably feels women should know their place.

Meanwhile, Member, Sunni Man, that devout Muslim convert, would throw you in a burqa if he was able to. He probably feels women should know their place.
Jealous??......... :eusa_angel:
Of you and other Muslims, Sunni Man??? No way!!! I and other males in America don't like to see women with black sheets thrown over them. Now that you are a Muslim, though, I hope you are not thinking of having more than one wife here in America. By the way, if you ever find the time and are in the area, visit the young Afghani woman in a hospital in Southern California who has had her nose and ear cut off by her husband. You can tell her that she should have known her place.

I and other males in America don't like to see women with black sheets thrown over them. Now that you are a Muslim, though, I hope you are not thinking of having more than one wife here in America.
I have many muslim friends who have more than 1 wife here in America.

The first one you marry per U.S. law and can claim her on your taxes and such.

You marry your other wives Islamically and they are not legally registered as your wife.

Much in the same way that the Mormons in Utah marry multiple wives......... :cool:

By the way, if you ever find the time and are in the area, visit the young Afghani woman in a hospital in Southern California who has had her nose and ear cut off by her husband.
Domestic violence in America is epidemic.

If you ever visit New England please visit the young wife who's husband sliced her face several times with a razor after an argument.

The most awful thing about 'Jews' is that they are EXACTLY THE SAME as all other groups, capable of terrible things.

Not liking 'Jews' is as idiotic as not liking oneself, since all humans are related in one race. Liking or not liking 'Jews' may or may not have anything to do with being for or against the modern nation called Israel.

It remains surprising that those who so vociferously defend and promote Israel here do not save their energy and valor and go to that country, where they very likely are and will be needed.

Last edited:
SUNNIMANIAC: "The nitwit "member" makes a perfect poster boy for Juden logic."

Hossfly: "Really, Sunni Man, since Member is not Jewish, but your fellow Muslims are busy killing those of her religion in the Muslim world. However, it looks like in Sunni Man's nitwit mind, anyone whose views differ from his own, that person has to be a "Juden." Maybe this is the Muslim way of looking at things, whether they were born into Islam or converted."

as if we're strangers
flirty1-smiley.gif
to each other. like i don't know joanskank and 'him' from a hole-in-the-wall... "They" are the
thquote.gif
"nitwits."

we all know joanstump. her and her: "the iranian revolutionary guard" and "you didn't abide by oslo" crap. Forget that.

What wets
f9c53e60.gif
her whistle is:

fight.gif

PriNcEsS.gif

...Reeaarrrrrrr !!
hoed.png

.......“Jews aren't innocent people.”

“. . .If you have that conceited mindset you'll never change.”

“. . .Stop lying, no wonder Moses and Jesus couldn't handle you people

carnac.gif
“(I) could care less about Israelis politics..."

thcoffeespill.gif

Sunni Man: "^^^^ Perfect example of how excessive drug use will cause mental problems."

“Sunniman”

...drop the ‘man’ part.

"man" has the right not to answer [direct questions from the ‘public’] – but, since he is here, and is a practicing muslim, why not ASK (why? Why the muslim brother will walk into a mosque and blow himself up – is that written in the q’uran? Is there a chapter in the q’uran denouncing that, what’s mohammud got to say about that ? I want to why they
violent-smiley-104.gif
blow themselves up in their own house(s) of worship. Does the guy have mental problems to begin with ? is it a combination of what he reads in the q'uran AND having a brain abnormality) ?

I was hoping for a glimmer of ‘some-sort’ of understanding. Give me something. But I get nothing. It’s:

smiley_emoticons_aufsitzrasenmaeher.gif

"Bah-bye member you nitwit." (just like joanswampthing, you "have to go").

you have no explanation. i know that. :cool:

SUNNIMANiac: "^^^ Asking questions and then answering them yourself is an indication of mental illness........"

you'd rather 'rank' on me, than answer a real question about islam.

why joemohommud blows his lips off
violent-smiley-104.gif
at the mosque. ?

p.s.: do YOU ever worry about that when you're at the mosque ?

Forum List

Back