🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Praise to the Allah

Isaiah foretold of the worldwide return of Jews to Israel

Does it mention how long they'll last?
Looking for loopholes to justify Islamic savagery?

All three religious books the OT, NT, and the Koran say Israel is the eternal homeland of the Jews. The other two basically repeat what the OT says about Israel but in a more condensed version.

If you ask me the practice of Islam should be made illegal.

^^^ Nobody asked your opinion nitwit......... :cuckoo:

so,
thcouchchat.gif
sorry to keep hocking you....
stalker.gif
and stalking you...

i'm wondering why no one (who's muslim) is comfortable talking about:

the muslim guy who blows himself
violent-smiley-104.gif
up at his neighborhood mosque....killing himself and his fellow mosque goers...

i'll take a scrap of anything.

Spot_light.gif
WHY ?
Spot_light_2.gif

^^^ Zionism and Nazism are just two sides of the same coin......... :cool:

Yeah, it's okay to consider banning a gentile religion, but, if its the Jewish religion then you are antisemitic and have committed a crime, the hypocrisy is astounding......:cool:

It's always the Jews who sound most like Hitler....:cool:

Ironic isn't it............:cool:
Then why is it always your own clergy who speak out against those of other religions and even call for the extermination of them, such as some clergymen in Egypt against the Copts -- just like Hitler did to others he thought inferior? Gee, Baghdad Bob, why do your Sunni brethren have to keep on murdering the Shiites and Ahmadi Muslims for some differences in their beliefs? Isn't it possible for the Sunnis to overlook the differences?

Then why is it always your own clergy who speak out against those of other religions and even call for the extermination of them, such as some clergymen in Egypt against the Copts -- just like Hitler did to others he thought inferior? Gee, Baghdad Bob, why do your Sunni brethren have to keep on murdering the Shiites and Ahmadi Muslims for some differences in their beliefs? Isn't it possible for the Sunnis to overlook the differences?

Why is that you make up so many things? You're pro Christian anti Islam sites don't report news, they fabricate it.

Why is that you make up so many things? You're pro Christian anti Islam sites don't report news, they fabricate it.
You really are a silly teenager, Bob, and you lie a lot. Please don't think the readers are naive enough to believe that the news is fabricating the stories of the Muslims killing each other. Not only does the American media report on the incidents, but also news sources from Europe and beyond.

You know what's ironic:

how you sound just like chickLIP...LOL (chicklet///CHICKLIP).......well, it's better than your idiotic pee-pee joke:

Becawse: "Mommy....I peed....come clean me. Mommy.....my brother also peed, come clean him. Mommy.....we all peed! Ha Ha Ha!"

CHICKLIP: "I had only one answer wrong out of the entire test while she made it only 60% correct."

BECAUSE: "Well good for you bitch"

LIP: "Thanks, BITCH."

what kind of a "BRO" has these kinds of conversations with .....girls ???

BECAUSE: "I have to go lift weights now."

:lol:

You really are a silly teenager, Bob, and you lie a lot. Please don't think the readers are naive enough to believe that the news is fabricating the stories of the Muslims killing each other. Not only does the American media report on the incidents, but also news sources from Europe and beyond.

Muslims aren't one state, I can't tell if you're speaking of tunaisians, Egyptians, Saudis, who? ....:cuckoo:

Who hasn't killed each other housefly? Americans do so too. What's your point? Oh yeah that's right, you have no point, you're just a Muslim hater with an agenda.

Muslims aren't one state, I can't tell if you're speaking of tunaisians, Egyptians, Saudis, who? ....:cuckoo:

Who hasn't killed each other housefly? Americans do so too. What's your point? Oh yeah that's right, you have no point, you're just a Muslim hater with an agenda.
Why don't you admit you lied when you say the stories were fabrications. We all know that there are murders in the world of today, but it seems the Muslims are really into it when it comes to murdering non Muslims and each other. You can deny it all you want, but there are so many news sources around the world that it isn't too difficult to see what is going on. As you can see, Baghdad Bob falls back on his usual of saying someone is just a Muslim hater. Nobody hates all the Muslims, just those that kill others in the name of their religion and those who abet them in doing do.

Why don't you admit you lied when you say the stories were fabrications. We all know that there are murders in the world of today, but it seems the Muslims are really into it when it comes to murdering non Muslims and each other. You can deny it all you want, but there are so many news sources around the world that it isn't too difficult to see what is going on. As you can see, Baghdad Bob falls back on his usual of saying someone is just a Muslim hater. Nobody hates all the Muslims, just those that kill others in the name of their religion and those who abet them in doing do.

Like where, it's very rare to see that......:cuckoo:

Try again sunni----islamicism is the filth that your NABI adolf abu ali ---LOVED--

as do the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF GUTTER WHORES OF THE UMMAH ---
the ones who fart out the name of AL KANZEER OF MECCA ---their PIMP.

why are all females of the ummah stinking sharmootahs for khalb abu ali?

Like where, it's very rare to see that......:cuckoo:
What where?

OH LOOKIE sunni-khalb can do masjid FARTS in two languages >>>

1) Zionism and Nazism are just two sides of the same coin

2) Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah

very good sunni---you can be the IMAM

Forum List

Back