🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Praise to the Allah

I enjoyed a toast with friends the other night when we heard the news about the French killing hundreds of Islamists in Mali.
Do you have any idea how retarded that sounds??........... :cuckoo: :lol:

depends on how you view the word "ISLAMICISTS" sunni-boy

to me an ISLAMICIST is a person who supports the concept of
a SHARIAH SHIT STATE and----is no better than a nazi dog.
Islamicists are dangerous evil people

I do not believe that Asheed would toast the deaths of hundreds of
'muslims'

I would toast the deaths of hundreds of nazis---but, certainly, not
"hundreds of germans.

In mosques, sluts ululate with joy over the slit throats of jewish
infants. In Toulouse, France----the sisters of the JIHADIST
dog who grabbed a four year old jewish girl by the hair and shot
her brains out -----DANCED WIGGLING THEIR STINKING ASSES
in honor of "allah" in celebration. I consider every muslim who
witnessed that event and did not object to be SHIT

By the way, if you ever find the time and are in the area, visit the young Afghani woman in a hospital in Southern California who has had her nose and ear cut off by her husband.
Domestic violence in America is epidemic.

If you ever visit New England please visit the young wife who's husband sliced her face several times with a razor after an argument.
We are all quite aware of domestic violence that goes on throughout the world, but the Muslims seem to be champs at it when it comes to women, such as cutting off a wife's fingers because she wanted to get an education. And I don't think I have ever read about a case like that young Afghani girl. Imagine having your husband cutting off you nose and ear!!!

The most awful thing about 'Jews' is that they are EXACTLY THE SAME as all other groups, capable of terrible things.

Not liking 'Jews' is as idiotic as not liking oneself, since all humans are related in one race. Liking or not liking 'Jews' may or may not have anything to do with being for or against the modern nation called Israel.

It remains surprising that those who so vociferously defend and promote Israel here do not save their energy and valor and go to that country, where they very likely are and will be needed.
Al Qaeda needs you. Why not go and join up where you can show valor and expend some energy in killing innocent people?

I and other males in America don't like to see women with black sheets thrown over them. Now that you are a Muslim, though, I hope you are not thinking of having more than one wife here in America.
I have many muslim friends who have more than 1 wife here in America.

The first one you marry per U.S. law and can claim her on your taxes and such.

You marry your other wives Islamically and they are not legally registered as your wife.

Much in the same way that the Mormons in Utah marry multiple wives......... :cool:
It is illegal in the U.S. to have more than one wife. The only Mormons who flout the law are a renegade bunch. Meanwhile the Muslims bring their second and third wives over as cousins, and then many go on welfare. I am sure you remember that incident of several years ago in the Bronx where the Muslim from Africa lost one of his wives and about a half dozen kids in a terrible fire at their residence. You can't tell me that in an expensive city as New York is, regardless of which borough you live in, that you can afford two wives and a dozen kids just driving a taxi. You need help from the city. Actually years ago I happened to come about a site where Muslim women were complaining that they thought by coming to America they would be the only wives, but were so disappointed when they found out that their husbands had others wives too. Maybe you should try to find that site and tell these women that since they are Muslims they shouldn't complain about other wives in the family. I am sure they will appreciate hearing from you.

I and other males in America don't like to see women with black sheets thrown over them. Now that you are a Muslim, though, I hope you are not thinking of having more than one wife here in America.

You marry your other wives Islamically and they are not legally registered as your wife.

Much in the same way that the Mormons in Utah marry multiple wives......... :cool:
^^^^^
Exactly why letting in more backwards ass Muslim donkeys like Sunni is not a good idea. He even hangs around dirtbags like himself. Somebody needs to tell him that polygamy is illegal in the USA.

Meanwhile, Member, Sunni Man, that devout Muslim convert, would throw you in a burqa if he was able to. He probably feels women should know their place.
Jealous??......... :eusa_angel:
Of you and other Muslims, Sunni Man??? No way!!! I and other males in America don't like to see women with black sheets thrown over them. Now that you are a Muslim, though, I hope you are not thinking of having more than one wife here in America. By the way, if you ever find the time and are in the area, visit the young Afghani woman in a hospital in Southern California who has had her nose and ear cut off by her husband. You can tell her that she should have known her place.
Ha ha ha. Now that's a good one. This Neanderthal who prides himself on living with 7th century Shariah barbaric laws, thinks people are jealous of him and those that think like him. Somebody tell the dufus that today the word Islam and terrorism are synonymous, and in the West when a terrorist event is being reported, the first thing that come to people's mind is "those terrorist Muslim animals are at it again".

The most awful thing about 'Jews' is that they are EXACTLY THE SAME as all other groups, capable of terrible things.

Not liking 'Jews' is as idiotic as not liking oneself, since all humans are related in one race. Liking or not liking 'Jews' may or may not have anything to do with being for or against the modern nation called Israel.

It remains surprising that those who so vociferously defend and promote Israel here do not save their energy and valor and go to that country, where they very likely are and will be needed.
There are many filthy Islamic states that will take you in as well. Why don't you move your ass there, you fucking traitor.

Maybe you should try to find that site and tell these women that since they are Muslims they shouldn't complain about other wives in the family. I am sure they will appreciate hearing from you.
I know dozens of muslim marriages that envolve more than one wife.

The women are quite happy and the children are well adjusted.

Having up to 4 wives is a "right" for muslim men and is in the Quran.......... :cool:

Hey Sunni listen to this I'm going to post it for all the other posters to see wo you really are:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/276212-praise-to-the-allah-4.html#post6794373

Having up to 4 wives is a "right" for muslim men and is in the Quran..........

Last edited:
Hey Sunni listen to this I'm going to post it for all the other posters to see wo you really are:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/276212-praise-to-the-allah-4.html#post6794373

Having up to 4 wives is a "right" for muslim men and is in the Quran..........
Done!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/277842-muslim-donkey-sunni-man-said.html#post6795746

Funny thing is, Hugh Hefner has 4 live in gril friends and the American media makes a hit reality show about him and his sluts.

But a muslim man marries 4 muslim women and raises children with them in a healthy home environment and is seen as a bad man.

Go figure.........

LOL....Sunni is joking anyway, he knows how to get under their skin. I never seen a Muslim here with 4 wives, and I haven't heard about it in Dearborn. Ha Ha Ha!

Maybe you should try to find that site and tell these women that since they are Muslims they shouldn't complain about other wives in the family. I am sure they will appreciate hearing from you.

The women are quite happy and the children are well adjusted.

Having up to 4 wives is a "right" for muslim men and is in the Quran.......... :cool:
What it says in the Koran has nothing to do with the laws of the U.S. where it is illegal to have more than one wife. Having more than one wife is called bigamy, and that you as an American citizen condone it, says an awful lot about you. I certainly hope that you are not thinking of breaking the law and start marrying different women to make you feel that you are really a devout Muslim.

What it says in the Koran has nothing to do with the laws of the U.S. where it is illegal to have more than one wife. Having more than one wife is called bigamy, and that you as an American citizen condone it, says an awful lot about you. I certainly hope that you are not thinking of breaking the law and start marrying different women to make you feel that you are really a devout Muslim.
Bigamy is the illegal marrying of more than 1 person and registering them with the state government.

But you can marry as many people as you want as long as it doesn't involve filing court papers with your local or state government at the court house........ :cool:

Last edited:
Funny thing is, Hugh Hefner has 4 live in gril friends and the American media makes a hit reality show about him and his sluts.

But a muslim man marries 4 muslim women and raises children with them in a healthy home environment and is seen as a bad man.

Go figure.........
I think Sunni Man pictures Hugh Hefner at his age running from bedroom to bedroom each night servicing four women. He would never think that it is mainly for a publicity stunt. However, I doubt that anyone here would ever think that Hugh Hefner in his younger days would have married someone around ten or twelve years old and start having babies with her. We all have read about that very young Yemeni girl who was graned a divorce.
A 10-Year-Old Divorcee Takes Paris - TIME

LOL....Sunni is joking anyway, he knows how to get under their skin. I never seen a Muslim here with 4 wives, and I haven't heard about it in Dearborn. Ha Ha Ha!
Well, since it appears that you don't get out much, how would you know. Look at you now -- Saturday and not even hanging out with your high school contemporaries. You think that some Muslim is going to tell you that someone he brought over as his cousin is actually a wife. Actually when you think about it, many of these wives are also cousins to the men. It's a shame that I didn't save that site where the Muslim women were complaining that even here in America their husbands had other wives. You could have commented and said that they were lying

Bigamy is the illegal marrying of more than 1 person and registering them with the state government.

But you can marry as many people as you want as long as it doesn't involve filing court papers with your local or state government at the court house........ :cool:
Thanks for letting us know, Sunni Man, that you have become such a devout Muslims that you think it quite OK for Muslim men to have more than one wife in the U.S. just because the Koran says so. By the way, since we all know it is expensive raising children nowadays, I guess you see nothing wrong in these women collecting benefits for themselves and the children. Do you really think that we are naive enough to believe that many of these Muslim men, like the Somalis, have high-paying jobs to support several wives and children?

Any muslim woman who complains about her husband taking another wife is clearly in the wrong.

It is not within her rights Islamically to forbid him from taking another wife......... :cool:

Forum List

Back