Pray for my Katy please.

So tooling through this thread, I see HWGA only thanks and acknowledges those he agrees with on the board.

What a jackass.

Oh yeah...I left out Bones,Bruce and aaron.
The only person who didnt offer support in this thread was you.
No, I offered up prayers and posted 2x in way of support. You went through and thanked every poster who posted, and responded to their comments, except for me and zoom boing...and you actually responded to zoom boing, though you didn't thank the post.

You're a partisan hack, you even carry your bitter hatred into the threads you start specifically to gain support for your poor animals. What a loser.

I scrolled through the whole thread and came across one.
Excuse the fuck out of me for missing it I've been a little preoccupied. And if you had the memory retention of a turnip you'd remember that we pretty much agree politically on all levels.
What a shallow piece of shit to even bring it up.
Oh...I thanked your post. Happy now?

So tooling through this thread, I see HWGA only thanks and acknowledges those he agrees with on the board.

What a jackass.

No, I offered up prayers and posted 2x in way of support. You went through and thanked every poster who posted, and responded to their comments, except for me and zoom boing...and you actually responded to zoom boing, though you didn't thank the post.

You're a partisan hack, you even carry your bitter hatred into the threads you start specifically to gain support for your poor animals. What a loser.

I dont' care if he thanked me or not. I hope his dog is okay. Geez, kg.

How is Katy doing? Some people make their own pill wrapping. It took too much time. Ask your vet and you may even get it cheaper.

My little girl Katy had a Grand Mall seizure this morning and they suspect a brain tumor.
We had to leave her at the emergency pet hospital for further observation and treatment.
She goes for her MRI and Ct Scan on Monday.
They said there is a strong possibility she'll need brain surgery to remove the tumor if possible.
View attachment 74110
View attachment 74111

Sorry to hear about your family member.

After 13 years, we had to put our Makali'i down last Tuesday night. He to started having multiple seizures.

Wish you and your friend the best

-Geaux

So sorry, G. We all know going in we'll likely out live them but it is so hard when it's their time to go. {hugs}

What a jackass.

WP_20160509_003.jpg
WP_20160509_002.jpg

What a jackass.

Sorry Zoom,I didnt mean to be an ass I just missed your post.
Thanks for your support.

What a jackass.

It pisses me off. I actually put out the effort to say a prayer for him and post a couple of posts calculated to give him comfort, and I see he responds to every other poster...except me.

Makes me wish I hadn't bothered.

Fine by me. And I didnt know prayers came with a price tag.

I told my dog about Katy, and this is what he said;

Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! Ruff!

Which means, "I hope Katy gets better real soon so we can play one day!"

Or "Can I have that piece of chicken?"

It's one or the other.

I hope your pup is doing better.

Thanks Toro.
She's doing much better.

I'm glad she's doing better, friendo.

What a jackass.

View attachment 74281 View attachment 74282

Are you drunk?
You claimed I only thanked those I agree with.
Trust me,I dont agree with Bones or Bruce about much of anything politically.
Thanks for making my point again.

We are all in this together, this thread exposes that tender part of us that loves our animals. I do not know if I would have thanked everyone or that is really would have mattered. I know I would have not slept, been crazed about my dog and would have felt comfort by just coming here and reading these kinds thoughts.

How is Katy doing? Some people make their own pill wrapping. It took too much time. Ask your vet and you may even get it cheaper.

She's doing great.
I ordered some of the stuff you recommended so we'll see how it goes.
Might just go with ground beef,she loves the stuff and it's easy to shape.
And she doesnt bother to chew it so the chance of her discovering the pill are pretty much nil.:lol:

It pisses me off. I actually put out the effort to say a prayer for him and post a couple of posts calculated to give him comfort, and I see he responds to every other poster...except me.

They don't. I should have just prayed for the dog and not posted squat. When I noticed your obvious shun was when I came back to see how she was doing, and saw that you had systematically thanked and/or responded to every other poster in the thread.

Which made me feel like an idiot for posting anything in your thread. I won't do so again.

No worries,you're now on ignore.

They let us take her home today because they thought it would be less stressful for her.
We have to bring her back on Tuesday so the surgeon can take a look at her and decide on a course of action.

She's zonked out at the moment since they gave her a sedative to make the ride home easier on her.
View attachment 74183
And again thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Aww. The poor sweet girl. At least you were able to have her back at home where she feels comfortable.

They don't. I should have just prayed for the dog and not posted squat. When I noticed your obvious shun was when I came back to see how she was doing, and saw that you had systematically thanked and/or responded to every other poster in the thread.

Which made me feel like an idiot for posting anything in your thread. I won't do so again.

No worries,you're now on ignore.

Oh, good. Now you won't have to lie so much when you get caught being an asswipe.

I had you on ignore, sadly you're one of the ones that got bumped off my ignore list, and I didn't notice until I got tricked into responding to you....

Forum List

Back